Blazeflash Courier - Delay in delivery and poor tracking system

Abhinav
I had mailed a parcel (cosginment no.-207859484) on 14th June from Gurgaon, Vega Courier (ph:9810755578)[blazeflash dealer] for Allahabad, UP.
Till date there is no information about the parcel.There is no update on the website and the no one has idea where the parcel is right now.
This is not the kind of service expected from such a reputed organisation.

Comments

Navin

too much Delay in courier delivery - Blazeflash Courier

Blazeflash have the worst service ever i seen.there is no contact info listed for Bangalore in this courier service website.
My courier has started from Delhi on 21nd Oct but till 1st Nov i didn't received it, it is supposed to reach Bangalore within 2-3 days
I searched some Phone No. from google but no one is in existence.

Please don't use this waste courier service.

NK

I sent two courior through your receipt no 289013591 to AHMEDABAD and 289013592 to GURGAON. I regret to state that I sent both the courior on 10/11/08 and both were most urgent but till date they have not reached to destination. Please look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

My mobile no is 09935028002

i have send corier from Almora (uttarakhand) to Kanpur in date 08/11/2008 and it have not been recieved yet... my pod no is 298263318 named Raja Ram ...
plz do the needful...
krishan lal

Dear Sir

I am Branch Manager of Rasi Seeds (P) Ltd. Our Sirsa Depot send a Documents through your Courier Service (BlazeFlesh) on 27.12.08, But till date 02.01.09, we have not received the courier.
Your responsible persons not pick up tha calls. please tell me the delaye reason

Aman

My courier has started from Chandigarh on 10th December but till 2 nd Jan i didn't received it, it is supposed to reach Hamirpur within 2-3 days(my Doc. no- is 295336638 dt.10th dec, 2nd one 291005576 dt.23 rd dec, 3rd one 291005454 dt.22nd dec but till we did't recieved any one.
kindly reply as soon as possible
I searched some Phone No. from google but no one is in existence.

Please don't use this waste courier service.
regards
bharti chaudhary

I had been sent a parcel containing important documents on my Srinagar address and it has not been delivered till date.

I HAD BEEN SENT A COURIER THROUGH YOUR SERVICE UNDER THE NO219138492 I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE COURIER TILL DATE

208706484 not yet delivered
Anant

there is one consignment from Dehradun from 8 April and till to date we have not received.
sagar

i had orderd a book through the NEW AGE INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHERS they sent the book on 09-04-2009 through this courier company but not yet i recevied the book i have exam on 27-04-2009. this not the way they a company can work for people. my courier no. 111228653.

If you face such Problems it will directly come under Cheating Case, Plz Lodge A complaint in your Nearest Police Station Under Section 420 IPC.

406. Punishment for criminal breach of trust -Whoever commits criminal breach of trust shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three years, or with fine, or with both.

420. Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property -Whoever cheats and thereby dishonestly induces the person deceived to deliver any property to any person, or to make, alter or destroy the whole or any part of a valuable security, or anything which is signed or sealed, and which is capable of being converted into a valuable security, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to seven years, and shall also be liable to fine.

I have not received my courier it was sent from New Delhi by Weblink India Net. Pvt. Ltd. The doc no. 204483261 on dt:09-05-09. Am from Andhra Pradesh Guntur. Kindly send reply me asap.
My Ph. No. 0863-2265814
Rgds
Satyanarayana

I sent a consignment No. 204123246 to Dhenkanal, Orissa on 11th May 2009. But still now the consignment has not been delivered. It is unexpected that such type of delay from such a reputed courier company. Even if India Post is providing far better service than this company. Why such type of things occur to the general public.

Sanjaya Kumar Jena
New Delhi

I sent two courior through your receipt no 310491286 to Income tax pan service, Baner, Pune. I regret to state that I sent both the courior on 20/5/2009 and both were most urgent but till date 26/5/2009 they have not reached to destination. Please look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

My mobile no is 09310766237

I agree as i hav e not received my books sent by gautam publishing house till date .Docket no as given by the sender is 116535030 & items were couriered from gautam book centre c-263 A, Chandan sadan Hardev puri, Shahadara, Delhi 110093 .Their ph / mob is 09810173667, 011-65822074. My mobile is 9416023065.

I HAD BEEN SENT A COURIER THROUGH YOUR SERVICE UNDER THE NO-228990318 DT.-12/06/09. I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE COURIER TILL DATE

A very unprofessional company run by bunch of jockers. Recently i sent a consignment to Bhubaneswar, The consignment has reached Bhubaneswar, but without delivery they have sent it to Vishakapatanam.This type of people has no right to continue so called business of this nature.

delay delivery after too much follow up - Blazeflash Courier

Dear Sir

On 11.06.2009 2 pm sent a envelope from meerut (u.p) to mohania (bihar) thru doc no 190775657 and recieved at destination on

17.06.2009 at 3 pm after too much follow up.

pls note
1) At the time of booking booking clerk said that packet recieved 3 rd from booking
2) All the telephone related to destination address of this courrier is incorrect/not responding posted on internet

Regard
Nagmani

i had been sent a parcel containing important document to my mumbai address and it has not been delivered till date;19/06/2009

EEPC India Mumbai had sent be a document vide your courier c/n 125428434 on 09/06/09 to me at Sangli Maharashtra. Till 22/6/09 it has not received by me nor at Sangli Branch of Blazeflash? VERY VERY POOR SERVICE AND IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOUR OF ITS EMPLOYEES.

Blazeflash Courier - Delay in delivery and poor tracking system