BSNL - landline phone dead

Joseph Alex Lopes
Dear sir
my phone no 0250 2403423 is out of order for the last three months inspide of complaining several times,
complaint is still pending I am fadup with the service of BSNL and last I request the BSNL management to take the matter seriously and rectify my complaint and do the needful at the earliest or els I have to take drastic steps to solve my problems.

Comments

BSNL landline phone dead from long time - BSNL Landline Service

bsnl landline phone is dead from last 7 days I am daily contacting and complaining to bsnl about my problem but there is no response. when my phone was working then too it was not working properly. means there were distortions, humming and sudden cut off due to loose connection bsnl told that this distortion is normal.
yesterday line man came and he rapired the line and he asked me for money. I told that bsnl gives you salary for maintenance of line why should i give u money and i didnt give him money. After one hour the phone was again dead. what should i do now. is it necessary to give money to line man to keep the telephone line o.k.?

Respected sir
My land line phone whose no is 01568-252784 becomes dead again and again. After complaining, line man not come before 5-6 days and one line man asked for money also. I did not give him then after two days my phone is again dead now..... What I Should do ?
Kumar Narayan Pujari
Salasar(Churu,Rajasthan)

bsnl no 01666237658 is not working and complain is not attended

parveen

My land line phone whose no is 0171-2822090 becomes dead again and again. After complaining, line man not come before 5-6 days and one line man asked for money also. I did not give him then after two days my phone is again dead now..... What I Should do ?
parveen

My land line phone whose no is 01717-2821319 becomes dead again and again. After complaining, line man not come before 5-6 days and one line man asked for money also. I did not give him then after two days my phone is again dead now..... What I Should do ?
ssitapati BSNL  - Andhra Pradesh, India

My BSNL landline Phone No.07882379453 is dead since last ten days. My complaint No. is 935, but till date the complaint has not been attended even after persistent complaints.

Our Landline Phone No:07182-280161 has been dead since last 15 days, I have also resister the complaint regarding this to telephone officer of Gondia Mr. Bagade whose No is 07182-224700 but no one has come to attend the problem and still phone is in the same condition, it is not my phone only but all the phone of this exchange are dead, this is not the problem of first time most of the time these phones were found dead, & there is a exchange at Pandhrabodi but no one were present there. Can you tell me when the exchange is not working .what are officer responcible are doing at office?
BSNL is only punctual in the service of sending the bills on time.
I am requesting BSNL to attend the problem immediately or disconnect the connection.

Phone dead - AGAIN - BSNL

In continuation of my complaint dated October 13, 2008, regarding my phone bearing number 080-26636899, I would like to say that the problem was rectified on the following day. Now the same problem has occured again. Please attend to it at the earliest.

sir
our landline bsnl phone is dead for about 20 days.i have registered complaint severel times may be 12 times bt no action has been taken...please do something...i hv been very upset...with bsnl...phone no is.0183-2582932.

I have raised these issues few days before that my Landline Phone No:07182-253534 has been not working due to changed number by the BSNL policy, I have also register the complaint to telephone office at Gondia but no one has come to attend this problem and the phone still in the same condition, this is my request to you please take strong and quick action for same so that the phone can come on working condition.

Your faithfully
Rajesh Meshram

My landline No 0512-2423926 is dead since last one week. Please do the needful at the earliest.
nirmalrongpi BSNL  - Andhra Pradesh, India

my land line phone was dead since last 2 nd june/2009, no.03671-2984 diphu karbi anglong assam, the disconnect on not payment, repply from sdo diphu office, but i paid before last date(27/05/2009) WHERE
the last date 28/05/2009 in my bill.

tele phone no in in dead : 040-24443872

R/sir,
I am BSNL Broadband customer. I want user name and password. My phone no:2634559.
I hope you will give me, as earlier as possible my user name and password.
Thanking you!
Your customer,
suhas

phone no.0250 2403423 is dead - BSNL Landline

My self Joseph Alex Lopes, staying at Nallasopara (W) in Umrale, Valamhao village, my BSNL landline no : 0250 2403423 is out of order for the last 3 months I have give several complaints also, but all in vein, I am also paying my telephone bills regularly. I do'nt understand what is the problem with BSNL company. now at the most i'll wait 15 days more and if my phone doest not start i will lodge a complaint in consumer court and also switch to Tata indicom as it is one of the best service providing phone company in india.I once again request the BSNL Management to look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest ...Also advice me.

My landline No. (01874-244168) is not proper working from last few Months. The Telephone set is 9 year old and 10 pair in 150mtrs wire. Phone set is not proper working (dialing problem) and make a lot of noise on call time. I complaint on 198-customer care number and 12727 in few months ago. I met concern SDO to replace Phone set and Damage wire but he verbally replies set is not in stock. We can change your phone set with old phone set not with new (why old set? Am I not pay bill?) in 2 or 3 Days. But nobody comes to change phone set and wire. Pls solve this problem as soon as possible.

MY SELF HARINDER GUPTA RESIDENT OF 7663/4 NADI MOHALLA AMBALA CITY MY TELEPHONE NO. IS 0171-2511178 I BOOKED TELEPHONE COMPLAINT SINCE 15 DAYS NO BODY WILL COME WHAT IS THE REASON OF DEAD PHONE EITHER SET IS FAULT OR EXCHANGE IS FAULT.AND I WILL PAY ALL THE BILL REGULARLY. I DO NOT UNDER STAND WHAT IS THE PROBLE OF LINE MAN WHY HE CANNOT COME.I ONCE AGAIN REQUEST YOU TO THE MANAGEMENT OF BSNL KINDLY LOOK IN TO THE MATTER FOR REPAIR OF MY TELEPHONE I SHALL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU FOR THIS ACT OF KINDNESS.
gulam khader BSNL  - Andhra Pradesh, India

my land line phone was dead since 5 Days 03Oct/2009, no.040-23561551 ( Mr Gulam Khade ) Hyderabad,

Please Do The Needful
Gulam Khader

Our Landline Phone No 1883-251916 has been dead since last 15 days, which is locate at vill duggal dasuya ( hoshiarpur punjab ) I have also resister the complaint regarding this to telephone office ( garna sahib exchange )But no one has come to attend the problem and still phone is in the same condition, am requesting BSNL to attend the problem immediately or disconnect the connection.

BSNL - landline phone dead