BSNL CellOne Excel Prepaid Mobile Services - Not getting the Incoming Call Facility

Ram Chakraborty
Respected Sir,
I am Ram Chakraborty residing at 150, Bidhan Sarani, Kolkata- 700 006. I am a regular mobile user of BSNL Cell One Excel Prepaid services since 2006 to till date. My mobile no. is 9433508798. On 09.12.2008 grace period of my mobile services was over and automaticaly incoming call facility of my mobile was withdrawn. On that date I had been recharged my Mobile at 3.00 P.M. After that I am getting the Out going call facility but not getting the incoming call facility. Sir sorry to say that regarding this matter near about 15 times i was contact with Customer Care on this no.09433024365 but no body can make surity regarding this problem. Plase look the matter as most Urgent.

Thanking you for co-operation in advance

Your's faithfuly

Ram Chakraborty

Comments

Prepaid Connection is not active - BSNL

Dear S/m,

Please arrange my sim registration at the earliest
My No. is 9460025423

Chetan

incoming prob - B.S.N.L.Excel mobile

sir last 19th march to till date in incoming prob. in my phone i am 100 times call to cust. care but not o.k. my phone . allwayes told to me jald he ho jayega my mob. no. 9430073196 my cont.no. 9430865206 pl.solve my prob. urgent thanks dhiraj nandkeolyar

sir very very thanks for solve my prob. in last night i am also oblise to you, Thanking you Dhiraj nandkeolyar

no incoming facility - BSNL

i am using my phone for last 3 months . my mob no is +919401230896. from 28.06.08 till date have no incoming facility. what problem do i have .. it is very uregent.

sim card not working - cellone prepaid mobile sim

my mobile no is 9412127316 yesterday when my self chech it then fount itsit sim is not working .Due to i am facing problem. plaese solve my problem

calling facility not started - Prepaid

I got an airtel prepaid connection this month. Its number is 9810527469 and sim number is 89911-00802-12318-1133. The moment I purchased the sim, they started my connection and I was enjoying their facility. But 4 days before they stopped my incoming call and after very next day they stopped my outgoing facility too. I was asked to submit my documents again, as I was told that due to negative verification they have stopped my services. I submitted my documents again at their Sahara Mall Office in Gurgaon on 20th August 2008 at 1:30 p.m. with ticket number 0708606040. But, still my calling is barred.

Paise cut for incoming call in local. - Idea

Yesterday (10th Oct 08) the call I received with a balance of approximately Rs Eight, but unfortunately the Paise is automatically deducted. I can't understand why this is happening. I think this is fourth time happened such thing.

Request you to please restrict such type of thing, otherwise I will be obliged to terminate my connections.

My Mob no is +91 9891391342

deduction of amout without asking - excel prepaid mobile

hi i want to complaint that around 1 month ago i activate a ringtone and the deduced the desire amout which is valid but after that u dedudecd two more time the amout or rupees 12 by sanding a msg that your bsnl tune is renewed for next 30 days so can u explain how it is possible in a month and why u wont ask me that i want to renewed it or not i want an ans right now within 5 min other wise i am going to file a case against u in consumer forem of india and in indian court i will not allow this kind of behaviour u r simply missusing u r power u r playing with the money of costumers

unsub from caller tune - caller tune hatao

Please checkout from your side automatic a callertune activate on my number is 9358886564&9359063984 and after one automatically this service deactivate by your side and 30Rs deducted from my balance so please checkout and i complain about this on yesterday but still there is no reverd i called many time on customer care but there are saying that you activated this caller tune so that's we can not do anything in this condition please checkout send me detail about this on email id i mention on up

kindly do the needful.

akash

I am the consumer of bsnl. my cell number is 9440272244. My address in the Principal, JNTU College of Engineering, Pulivendula, Kadapa District. I could not get bill for the month of November 2008. Please send bill in duplicate above email.

my prepaid bsnl cell number is 9448416084 & my address is 17, 8th cross, Rajnagar, Hubli-32
I need information on how to configure my phone's settings for connection to bsnl internet & bsnl wap.I was getting the connection before, but the setting was deleted accidentally.Please send information on access point name, home page, proxy server address, proxy port number etc to be fiilled in settings to connect the GPS phone to web

FAILURE OF SIM REGISTRY
Respected Sir,
I am Dr.Gangavarapu Vijay, residing at 45/24-d-11, ashok nagar, kurnool- 518005. I happen to purchase a new sim of BSNL Cell One power pack offer, mobile no. +91949152387 . The call facility of my mobile was withdrawn. I still have 10 months of validity period. Sir sorry to say that regarding this matter near about 5 times i was contact with Customer Care on this no.09433024365 but no body can make surity regarding this problem.i even took this matter to local head office but with invain action. Please consider this matter atmost urgency.

Thanking you for co-operation in advance

Yours faithfuly

Dr.G.vijay,

Poor Network and Services. - Excel prepaid

I am using BSNL EXCEL PREPAID and i regret to inform you that 30% of the time I cannot recieve/make calls, send/recieve sms or access the GPRS.. !!

BSNL PREPAID SERVICE IS SO POOR THAT EVEN SEVEN DAYS AFTER PURCHASE OF SIM, IT HAS STILL NOT BEEN ACTIVATED TILL TODAY.
THE NUMBER 24365 DOES NOT CONNECT EASILY AND IT DOES NOT GIVE THE FULL INFORMATION. OTHER NUMBERS LIKE 1500, 123 DO NOT GIVE ANY INFORMATION.
ramu

Hi sir Iam Ram

I whant One prepaid Conection on cellone
Pls tell me the new offers

Very Very Poor Services - BSNL Excel Pre Paid Services

Dear Sir..
I am Advocate Hardik Parikh.
I have BSNL Pre paid Mobile Connection.
My cell No. is 94289 60878.
The services provided by BSNL is very very poor.
I live in Ahmedabad where there is lots of network problem.
Earlier i had VODAFONE mobile. But i never faced such network problem.
My mobile remains out of coverage for atleast 5 to 6 hours every day and at the same place all other company mobiles are working.
Moreover I am also using the Messags services but mssages are never reaching at time to the concerned person. also I am not getting messages sent by my other colegues. I had faced lots of problem due to this.
Sometimes it takes 2 to 3 days for delivery.
this is not only my problem but all my colegus who are using BSNL mobile have the same problem.
The advertisements which are being made by BSNL for super Coverage is thus seemes to be vague.
I have many times contected customer centre but they have no solution for this.
The Bigest Question is.. Till what time we have to suffer this problem? who cares?

dear sir,
mene 6month pahle BSNL prepaid cnection puchase kiya ab validity samapt ho chuki
me isi number activate karna chahta hu my number 9414654715

not getting tower - bsnl calcutta mobile

my mobile no. 9432375066, and this no. is connected by the name of JHUMA MAJUMDER, I m CURRENTLY STAY NALINI BASU ROAD, KACHRA PARA, . IN here i can not get tower in last 3 days. already i complain in customer care. the complain no. is 3496434. when i getting tower in earlier i got kachrapara tower. IN THIS AREA NO ONE GETTING TOWER, IN THIS ROAD.
sir, pls do some thing. my handset IS like now a baby toys, becoz my sim card always show no tower. i follow customer care rule how to getting net work, but no result is come.
im currently hope less. pls do some thing. pls sir...pls. i cant make cal, pls

balance not received - Excel prepaid

i am a bsnl mobile customer and my mobile no. is 9426139498
i have have comlain to register. I have recharged my mobile with a coupon of Rs.1122 in july 2007 but due to some technical problem i did not recieved the balance.i recieved the valadity of 4 months.i waited for some day on the direction of customer care executive.but when i didnot recieved my balance i filed a comlain in your Bsnl office at delhigate surat.The person who noted my comlain is some Mr prajapti he demanded the serial no of coupan which was lost somehow. i produced the secret 16 digit no 1364 7107 2891 9323 to him he assured me that i will receive my balance sortly.Again in dec 2007 i contacted mr prajapati he again revised my complain on dt 16 dec with complain no 10.But till date i have not recieved my balance i have contacted mr prajapati many time on phone after few months he told me that i should file a written comlain for this.
Sir, I is there any way so that i should obtained my recharge details of last 2 years so that i can claim my balance.
thanking you in anticipation,
yours truly,
suhas varma.mob.9426139498

As im receiving a message from 57333001on my mobile no 9434358465 and after that Rs1 has been deducted from my balance, im facing this problem for the last 6months as i have spoke to your customer number but still they haven't solved any such problem. I hope you will see to the matter quickly.

Rakesh kumar Singh