BSNL Customer Care - UNABLE TO SEND GPRS SETTING

S. Ranganathan on Mar 7, 2011
Since 3rd February 2011 till now, I keep requesting the BSNL Customer care to send GPRS setting to activate my new Mobile Nokia E63. Everyday new person attend and promise to send the same within few hours. But so far it has not been activated. Calling again the Customer Care to-day at 9.30am one staff MS. SHARMILA attended and refused to divulge the superiors name, contact no. or e-mail id. I wonder what's happening. Are they're not being paid? Why there's a delay? Is it to discourage BSNL Customer so as to switch over to the private. Please do the needful.

WITH REGARDS,
S. RANGANATHAN

Comments

A Jun 2, 2011 by
ranjithnath

ive the same problem.have been asking them to send the settings and havent got one so far.ive called them 6 times to date, everytime holding for almost 15 minutes and still no settings.the operator always seems to be in a hurry and doesnt even care to give his superiors phone number.i had send "complaint" to 1503 and they havent contacted me yet.planning to switch over from bsnl if i dont get the settings.why bother keeping a connection that doesnt bother about its customers?
N Aug 17, 2012 by
usha H

My prepaid mobile number is 9488388264

my set model is SAMSUNG GT-B7722

while sending sms for GPRS/WAP/MMS i have typed as SAMSUNG GTB-7722, I am getting replay message wrong format from 58355.

Kindly tell me what sms i have to send for getting settings through sms.

BSNL Customer Care - UNABLE TO SEND GPRS SETTING