BSNL, JAIPUR - Telephone No.

sunil kumar jhalani
My phone Is Dead Since Last 11 Day(No.0141-2230646). Phone is totally dead and i am lodged complaints on 13/5/08 No. 52904 also I reminded again & again on 0141-2338080 (BSNL Area Manager) and call center No. 1500 (Complaint no. 4261258), but no responce from bsnl.

Comments

I have submitted the bsnl form at your vaishali nagar branch on 12|09|07 with all the documents and Rs 500 for land line connection as i wanted broad band connection. but i have not received any proper answer yet. if possible, piease provide me a land line connection otherwise give me proper answer in written.
Bill/D.N. No.:N203059
Name RJJP20070926220
Address: 111-Friends colony panchayawala sirsi road jaipur

In Septembet made complaint several times and my telephone worked only for 10 days and I will have to pay full month rent, beside that lot of inconvinence caused to me for that I will have to go in LOK ADALAT.

All complaint no's already stored for giving reference.

IN MY PHONE 2763453 MAKE AUTOMATICALLY LOCK I DID NOT CALL TO 9 SERIES PLEASE CORRECT IT

my t.no 2359310 is dead since last one month i will lodged complent agen&agen but not respones

my t.no 0141-2359310 is dead since last one month i will lodged complent agen&agen but not respones

Phone is totally dead and i am lodged complaints from 4 day to BSNL NIRMAN NAGAR . I am Disagree for the staff of nirman nagar who is did not take any responsibility about the consumers,

Instead of correction in the line they give suggestion to each other. They do not motive to do, have more politically

In a month 15 days Internet not run and meanwhile the phone line also dead even still not solved.
If somebody takes responsibility then let me know.

My land line no is 0141 2811469
Sarswati Soni

And if the problem is not solved early then i will claim in consumer court.

My phone no is 2282820 my phone is not properly working from three months i have complains many time but there is no response from your line man so please take some action and make phone in work

I have submitted the bsnl form at your vaishali nagar branch on 20|09|07 with all the documents and Rs 500 for land line connection as i wanted broad band connection and internet tv .but i have not received any proper answer yet. if possible, please provide me a land line connection otherwise give me proper answer in written.
person whom i have given 500 rs is mr. gyan ji his mobile no. is 9828333800
Bill/D.N. No.:

no. ram27855
Address:f-4 nidhi priya apartment, 85 vivek vihar new sanganer road, jaipur 302019
Amit

Hi Sunil,

Was there any effect of lodging a complaint here on this site?

I am also facing the same problem. Please guide that what should I be doing?

Thanks in advance.

dear sir my telephone no.is 01412596543 jaipuris not working properly i made complaints several time but not proper action has been taken so pls change my instrument and wire cable.my name RAKESH SHARMA 57 BARKAT NAGAR TONK PHATAK JAIPUR

I lodged my complain thrice of time against "Bill is not delivered to resident address on time" in Vaishali Nagar exchange but there was no response. my complain is still being lingered on from so many weeks. My number is 0141- 2354880

the service of bsnl landline is really poor . i am using two basic connections, broad band, and iptv. right now both telephones are dead . complaint has been made but it is of no use. they have changed the plan and charging extra for that.
kindly correct before i go to consumer court. 0141 2752481

DEAR SIR MY LANDLINE PHONE NO IS 01412596543IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY SO PLS CHANGE MY INSTRUMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND WIRE CABLE I COMPLAINT YOU 66DAYS BEFORE BUT TILL DATE THAT MY INSTRMENT AND WIRE CABLE IS NOT CHANGE SO KINDLY DO THE NEEDFULL ACTION

I have given an application form for new bsnl connection land line phone to mansarovar extention on 14.07.2010 and they had forwarded the application to nirman nagar extention for the line. Today is 26.07.2010 still I have not get any connection of land line and any reply from nirman nagar extention.

I request you to kindly take this matter into action for good services.

The new connection is with the name of Shri Radhey Shyam Jasoria and phone no. is 0141-2812990.
plot no. 290, vardhman nagar - a, heerapura, ajmer raod, jaipur.

Pls send me call detail of july2010 to Sept 2010. My Land line no. 0141-2770885

0141 2792660 my telephone is not working from last 4months, because your line man also doing job for other telephone company he is now promoting that particular connection so he disconnect our connection

My phone Is Dead Since Last I month(No.0141-2770632). Phone is totally dead and i am lodged complaints on 24/11/10 No. 10008724 also I reminded again & again on 0141-2338080 (BSNL Area Manager) and call center No. 1500 (Complaint no. 4261258), but no responce from bsnl.
plz action this complaint
A Jan 5, 2011 by
omkaradvertising

My phone Is Dead Since Last I month(No.0141-2394526). Phone is totally dead and i am lodged complaints on 30/1210 No. 1001855520 also I reminded again & again on . but no responce from bsnl.
plz action this complaint
N Jan 30, 2011 by
rakeshgarg

my phone no.05647-242503 is oneway before 10 days complained no. 1001824470 but jto of bari is not giving response please start my phone immedaitely.thankyoufrom rakesh garg(9314282180)

BSNL, JAIPUR - Telephone No.