BSNL Mobile - Unwanted SMS

Prahlad Das Jaiswal
Everyday I get unwanted SMS as product advertiesment or similer messages either from BSNL or other numbers. I want to block these SMS. Please advise me, how can I di it92e09?

Comments

Stop the unwanted messages

regarding the sms service provided by operator - BSNL

i am having a bsnl mobile no 9425386307 i activated a service named as cricket pack provided by bsnl i got the info of this service by a sms from a no 55500 when i activated this service my balance deducted was rs 20 on 24th august and i was to receive cricket scores for one month of live matches going around the world but i m still not receiving any messages when i contacted the customer care they told that this service is provided by private operators and you should contact them for the same. Is int it the liability and responsibility of bsnl. i want a claim for mental stress and want my balance refunded.

i have activated stock sercives from 56505 now i want to deactivate this services.

so please guide me thorugh howcan i deactivated this service.

waiting for your early response

Thanking you,

Dhiren chavda

I have got a number of SMS from 56505 that "MONEY MARKETon ur phone! sms ACT STOCK to 5605". How can I stop this unwanted message.
faithfully
Jineeb G Nair

i accidently activated cricket sercives from 56505. now i want to deactivate this services. Deactivation sms is not outgoing from my mobile.

so please guide me thorugh howcan i deactivated this service.

waiting for your early response
faithfully
Madhavan

Daily i am getting MSG from India Times Subcription . Daily i get 3 to 4 messages each will cost Rs. 1/- . Due to this i am getting lose of Rs.100/ month. Regarding this i informed to customer care so many times, but the problem is not recitified . . Please sortout this problem as early as possible.

Sir
I am getting sms frequently from web.gallary.mauj.com and for which Ioose Rs. 50/-per month.Kindly look into the matter and arrange to stop these messeging on my mobile no.09450772204 or guide us as to how these messages can be stopped.
Thanking You.

SUDHIR KUMAR

Please stop messages frm AX-Airtel to my mobile

HOw to deactivate unwanted advertisement sms

Un wanted SMS - BSNL mobiles

i was recieved so many useless SMS from bsnl.Please stop this as quick as possible
Srijan

how can i stop unwanted sms, that trouble me a lot during the day.please, help me out. Thank you.

Everyday I get unwanted SMS as product advertiesment or similer messages either from BSNL or other numbers. I want to block these SMS. Please advise me, how can I di it?

Am using bsnl prepaid sim, every day am getting lot of sms from various companies to advertise their product .Please guide me to stop receiving this unwanted sms in future.

Arun.V.Rajeev

i am totally fed up with unwanted SMS of BSNL. how to get rid off.

How to stop unwanted SMS

I have a MTNL Trump connection No. 9968232522. I am repeatedly receiving the unwanted tele marketing SMS or SMS from 56505 & other companies like this. Kindly advise what to do in this matter.

I am getting unwanted advertising msgs like mob. radio, movies, songs etc., which r boaring and also disturbing, please help by stopping them.

how can i block unwanted sms coming to my mob... always advertisements is coming to my mob... how can i block it... now my inbox is filled with it..

sir every day i get unwanted sms including advertisements ... how can i block these sms...

how to stop unwanted advt sms can anyone help me in stopping it.

BSNL Mobile - Unwanted SMS