BSNL Mobile - incoming and outgoing call details

anantgawale on Mar 9, 2011
My bsnl cell no. is 9420871887, Latur, Maharashtra.

So i want last 3 month call details of outgoing and incoming in my Email id.

My Email id : acgawale@gmail.com

Comments

N Aug 20, 2013 by
pradepht

Best Review
pls send my incoming and out going call details since aug 2013 my no is 8762591641
Rohin Wali BSNL  - India

No incoming and Outgoing - BSNL

My BSNL landline no. 0191-2596361 is not working from the past 3 days. This phone is on my father's name Satish Wali.
So please make some necessary action as this is happening so often with our phone.

Rohin Wali
D
V.T. Loganathan BSNL  - India

My BSNL landline WLL phone was not working for the past 10 days. I have given complaint to my area JE (Porur) Chennai. He said that all the WLL phone numbers are changed in my area. So when he was changing my phone to new number, there was a problem. The new number is not accepting since my new number was not updated in the total number of WLL phone numbers list. For the past 4 days I am waiting to solve my problem. If this is not done within one day, I am sorry to say that I will disconnect my phone.

V.T. Loganathan
Sikandar Ali Khan BSNL  - India

Outgoing Call - BSNL

I have Rs. 1000 in Balance with validity till Sep 2008. I came from Bhopal to Delhi & I recived every incoming calls & SMS but unable to dial any number including customer care 942000 24365.
I did Network services Auto & Manual, I choosed IN Dolphin, but I didn't got any response Localy & STD.
Pls Chk the problem & suggest the solution.
ankit sharma BSNL  - India

respected person,

2 days back i got a message from bsnl that on 9th of june ur service is going to be expired plz recharge quickly.

now on 11th of june i recharged my phone but i m unable to make outgoing calls and i m only getting incomming calls.
plz tell me why this is happening and how can i sort this problem out.
plz sort this as soon as u can
thanks...
krishana ananda mane BSNL  - India

my bsnl land line (02323-240122) has not being working from last 10 days, i am unable to contact my age old parents residing alone at my native place during emergency.the number is on my fathers name Mr Krishna A Mane. I am fedup of the routine problems created by the regional bsnl division.It is found that the line is under some or the other problem creating a bad impression of the service provided disappointing not only me but all the customer of the locality.If this is not done within one day, I am sorry to say that I will disconnect my phone and so the others.
My add:
Pin : 416220
Phone : 952323-240122
Akshay Naik MY Mobile  - India

No delivary of magazine - MY Mobile

I was very impressed by your magazine to which I am a subscriber for three years until today.

I did not receive the magazine for the month of Sept-Oct and today is the 30th of Sept so I called up your number 011-41081012 and to my surprise the lady on the other side asked me what was the problem. So I told her the same. She told me that it must be a problem at the post office side and not our side. How the hell am I supposed to be responsible for the magazine not delivered at my home. Continuing with my conversation with the lady she also told me that someone must have taken the magazine from your doorstep so I told her I do not stay in a flat. On that she is telling me that someone must have taken it from your garden or your balcony. At this point I lost my nerve and am still shocked about how you address your customers.

On further conversation with her I asked her how do you ensure that each of your customers receive their magazine. She is telling me that they make a list of the addresses and post them. I was falling of my chair when she said that. I mean that is how you ensure delivery of the magazine. So when a customer says they did not receive it he/she is telling lies but hey your list is there to ensure that he/she has received the magazine.

On last resort she asked me whether I was complaining that I did not receive on that count she said she would get it couried and that too in a rude tone and she bangs the phone down. I dont know how to react to that. I am really bewildered by this and disappointed by this attitude from your side. I am really thinking of terminating this subscription. Maybe next time you will come with some other excuse or list of excuse of my subscription not delivered.
Sowmya BSNL  - India

No incoming and outgoing - BSNL

My telephone is not working (No incoming and no out going) from past two days. Please rectify the issue at the earliest, there is no Dial Tone.

Telephone Number: 080-23531544

Thanking You!!

Reagrds
Sowmya
Pankaj Das BSNL Mobile  - India

Not want to get call from a number - BSNL Mobile

i dont want to get a call from 09854517901 to my BSNL mobile (9431561222). If call ring also then i need caller get me out of reach or not avialable.
deepak khurana123 BSNL Mobile  - India

Call Details & Reharge Informaion of Last two Monthc - Details of No.

Hi This is Deepak Khurana i want the call details & Recharge information of last 2 month of this vodafone no (+919999785856) so plz send me as soon as possible on my mail id ( deepak.khurana@airtelmail.in)
Rakesh singh BSNL  - India

Incoming not available - BSNL

I am using bsnl postpaid connection in shillong. My no is 9436767100 since last week i am not getting any incoming calls when i tried to ring up in my no from other phone I am getting a message 'incoming call facility to the dialed no presently not available'.
videsh nadkarni MY Mobile  - India

call details - MY Mobile

sir
I would like to have my call history from 14/07/2009 to 16/07/09.

I will appreciate if i can get it as soon as possible

videsh
karl rao BSNL  - India

dear sir my land line number on my fatrhers name LOPENTA RAMA RAO . TELEPOHONE NUMBER IS 03322292953 is dead for past two days so i want to lodge a complaint.
KVVSMURTHY BSNL  - India

OUR LANDLINE 23163737 IS NOT WORKING .IT IS IN SILENCE
Kishor Janardhan Talele BSNL Mobile  - India

outgoing call & received call detail - bsnl lifetime

please send my mobile number 9403933098 detail for out going call no.& recived call no.detail from date: 27/08/2009 to 05/09/2009.
plz.send my email id:-mllokhandemilind@gmail.com
Please, so nice of you
yashika BSNL  - Jabalpur, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India

mobile outgoing call blocked - BSNL

my cell 09424705811(prepaid) is on roaming and even when it recharged all the out going calls have been blocked.please let me know what might be the reason behind it.

Yashika Thakur
DEBTANU BSNL  - Jabalpur, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India

outgoing call problem.when i have recharged sms pack, that is stv13.but there is no problem on incomming call.and also problem on sms sending.

DEBTANU MITRA
DURGAPUR
pranavjdev BSNL  - Kollam, Kollam, Kerala, India

phone details - BSNL

i want to get icoming call detail at my landline 0474-2426493
from1th may to 31th may
really its very urgent send it to my id pranavjayadev@gmail.com
abhik BSNL  - Durgapur, Bardhaman, West Bengal, India

not giving the call details - BSNL

BSNL customer service is not giving me the call details of the mobile no.9476483385.I lost that mobile on 28/06/2010.i want the call details of 28/06/10 of the above bsnl no. which would help me to find out the thieves.please help me to get the call details.the IMEI no. of my phone was 353034035190497
biranchimallick BSNL Mobile  - Odisha, India

outgoing call - bsnl wll service

My wll phone (pre-paid) no is 0671-2117238. There is no bill pending againest me. I have cleared all my bills. Still I am not getting outgoing call servce. kindly do the needful.

BSNL Mobile - incoming and outgoing call details