BSNL Orissa Cuttack Circle - landline

Jadunath Behera
my telehone 0671/2769603 remain un serviceable very often. But I have been paying regularly the phone bill. So please change this LL no to WLL or do some permanent solution.

Comments

My phone isn't working.
I think it's dead.
My telephone No is 0671 2349333
So kindly solve my problem

My Land Line No- 06726 246063 is not working properly for a couple of months.
Since Last one week, it is not working, I think it is perhaps dead. so plz solve it as soon as possible.
Thanking You

Sarat Kumar Sahoo

My land line is not working .perhaps it is dead.
My telephone no is 06725-278331
So, Pl solve my problem
Ramachandra Sahoo

The BSNL is widely publishing but less in work. The BSNL is widely notifying for new Broad Band Connection. First the BSNL notified for HCL computer with Broadband Connection in instolment scheme. I have applied for same. No action has been taken. After two months I have applied for only Broad Band Connection in BBG Rural 150 plan. Already 15 days passed but I have not been provided Broadband Connection. My existing Land Line Telephone No- 0671- 2852322 is continuing since last 20 years from Narendrapur Exchange of Salipur Telecom Sub Division. The BSNL is notifying that there is no Charges for registration, modem, security deposit and installation charges.
My Mobile No- 9439585384, My E Mail ID diptiranjankanungo@gmail.com.

The S.D.O
JAJ PUR

My Land Line Telephone No (06728)-236511 under Singh Pur
Exchange at my Residency Banshi pur, Via- Mashara, Dist –Jaj pur, (Orissa ), Is not lying Dead Last More Than One Month From 16 May, 2010 Onwards, You are Requested to Restore Connection Immediately.

Please note that you cannot charge me any amount for the period Beginning 16 may 2010, till date and up to the time my about telephone line is Restored.

CONTACT No 09810969657, 9938569487
Please Reply at my Email ID sushantbarick@gmail.com

Subrat Barick

I SUBRAT BARICK RESIDENCY AT AT/PO -BANSHI PUR, VIA -MASHARA, DIST -JAJ PUR, MY LAND LINE TELEPHONE NUMBER 06728-236511( UNDER SINGH PUR EXCHANGE ).MY TELEPHONE LINE DEAD SINCE 16.05.2010 TO TILL DATE, BUT I HAVE BEEN PAYING REGULARLY THE PHONE BILL . SO I REQUESTED THAT MY PROBLEM SOLVED URGENTLY.THANKING YOU,

The S.D.O
JAJ PUR

My Land Line Telephone No (06728)-223048 name saroj prava mishra, under jajpur town
Exchange at my Residency kunjabiharipura, Dist –Jaj pur, (Orissa ), Is always disturbed, line man Anil is not hearing our complain we also complain near u but no result,

Please note that if u canot correct our line other wise we disconnect our phone.

Please Reply at my Email ID sujit189180@gmail.com

sujit mishra

Cuttack telecom district, bsnl
I shifted to plan 299 from April 2010, yet Rs 430 were shown as monthly charges in my bill for April 2010.
I did not get the bill for May 2010.So I do not know what monthly charges were taken for May.
In June, however Rs 299 were charged as monthly charges.
Will you pl tell why this discrepancy?
Srigopal Sharma
Cust id 3000821960
Ph 0671-2367560

My Land Line Telephone No (06728)-223048 jajpur town
Exchange at my Residency kunjabiharipura, Dist –Jaj pur, (Orissa ), Is not lying Dead Last ore Than One Month From Last 15th November to 2nd February, after that telephone is always disturbed we complained but not properly solved it. our complained has been ignored .

Please note that you cannot charge me any amount for the period Beginning till date and up to the time my about telephone line is Restored.

Please Reply at my Email ID sujit189180

saroj prava mishra

Sir
I Smt Saroj Prava Mishra at-Kunjabiharipur, po-Kumbharia, via-Akhuapada, dis-Jajpur, Tell no - 223048(06728), Cons.no-1707595518 is a permanent telephone consumer since (1997) fifteen years. I was getting phone facilities with fewer disturbances. But now I am deprived of gating that phone facilities time to time. I am informing the S.D.O, / J.E and also informing through the phone call register for repairing but in vein.

Therefore I request you to take steps for getting phone facilities in my telephone dead Nov 2009 to jan2010, but fault continuing till now. I was deprived of getting the phone facilities for the cable fault. Now I also not get facilities from July.kindly solve my problems.

This is for your kind information and necessary action.

Yours

Cell -9861184645

TO,
THE G.M, CUTTACK.

SIR,
WITH DUE RESPECT I SUDHIR KUMAR SAMAL HERE BY INFORM YOU THAT MY LANDLINE NUMBER IS 0671-2353253, IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY FROM 5TH SEP-2010. I ALREADY GIVE THE COMPLAIN AT NISCHINTAKOILI EXCHANGE BUT THERE IS NO RESULTS.

THERE FORE PLZ TAKE QUICK STEPS,

THANKING YOU,
SUDHIR KUMAR SAMAL,

SARAPADA, NISCHINTAKOILI

TO,
THE G.M, CUTTACK.

SIR,
WITH DUE RESPECT I SUBRAT KUMAR BARICK HERE BY INFORM YOU THAT MY LANDLINE NUMBER IS 06728-236511, IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY FROM 16TH MAY-2010 TO TILL DATE. I ALREADY GIVE THE SO MANY COMPLAINT AT SINGH PUR EXCHANGE BUT THERE IS NO RESULTS.

THERE FORE PLZ TAKE QUICK STEPS,

THANKING YOU,

SUBRAT KUMAR BARICK,

Sir
I Mr Hrudananda Jena on behalf of Chinmayananda Jena at-Sarasudar, po-Siddheswarpur, via-Biribati, dis-Jagatsinghpur(cuttack sadar circle), Tell no - (0671)2802126, is a permanent telephone consumer since (2000) 10 years. I was getting phone facilities with fewer disturbances from long time mostly on rainy season.so many time i am not able to call my children who are staying out of state on urgent.The main reason we dont have the cable connection where as some of my village people have. I am informing the S.D.O, / J.E .

Therefore I request you to take steps for getting phone facilities regular basic for cable connection where as i am also broad band customer, I.kindly solve my problems.

This is for your kind information and necessary action.

Yours
Faithfully
Hrudananda Jena
Tell no - 2802126(0671)
mob.:-9437764362

My Land Line Telephone No (06728)-223048 jajpur town
Exchange at my Residency kunjabiharipura, Dist –Jaj pur, (Orissa )
My telephone is disconnected from 5th december because of unbilling of previous bill.My bill is update.in the month of Jan-2010 is not paid because SDO jajpur take responsible for not to bill when my phone is dead.Ialso write a letter to you as under.

My Land Line Telephone No (06728)-223048 jajpur town
Exchange at my Residency kunjabiharipura, Dist –Jaj pur, (Orissa ), Is lying Dead from Last more Than One Month From Last 15th November 2009 to 2nd February 2010, after that telephone is always disturbed we complained but not properly solved it. our complained has been ignored .

Please Reply at my Email ID sujit189180@rediffmail.com

Thanking you,

But after year due to that issue my telephone is disconnected.
BSNL LANLINE give me a lot of tention please said what can do now
wheather stay connected or not

Please Reply at my Email ID sujit189180@rediffmail.com

Sujit Kumar Mishra
A Jan 10, 2011 by
kishorekusinku

want pay landline bill through broadbend net, so kindly tell me how can i pay easily,
N Feb 15, 2011 by
br_nayak

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have taken BSNL internet connection .My telephone no is 2300343.

I am facing problem in browsing i.e I cannot browse for long duration, my net connection get disconected every 10 minutes.

You are requested to send your service engineer and rectify the problem.

Dr Chittaranjan Nayak
Matha Sahi, Tulasipur
N Apr 12, 2011 by
Nigam d Tripathy

To The G.M. Telecom Orissa, CuttackI, Nigam darshi Tripathy bsnl ll no.06712802027 under Kandarpur exchange, a customer of the co. prior to super cyclone. On receipt of a call from Customer care team on 17.08 2010, I went to room no 211 of the telecom office at Link road, Cuttack.The officers present their gave me a mob no 9439551551 (to contact them) and advised me to go to the SDO office at OMP and to deposite RS. 1800. for a Laptop orRs 1100. for a Desktop. As per their instruction, I went to the SDO office at OMP and confirming it, I deposited Rs.1800/- (one thousand eight hundred) and requested to provide/supply the system as soon as possible.They gave me aother mob no 9437228216 of one Nigam babu, who came to me after some days and asked me to take him to the Land line and the Laptop.I replied, it is bsnl to supply me the Laptop and other requirements to access internet/bb which he denied to have brought and without installing anything he returned.Although I have not taken nor connected with broad band nor used the same went on paying bills from August, September on each pay by date. I requested the telecom officials time and again, but all are in vain. Now a bill of Rs 704 has come to me by today and in case of non payment they may disconnect my Landline No 2802027. In the above circumstance I pray to consider my case and save my hard earned money, valuable time and from unnecessary harassment.
N May 18, 2011 by
janmenjaya pati

Respected sir
I Sri janmen jaya pati, S/O- Mrutyunjaya pati, AT/PO-chasakhanda, VIA-Mouda, is a permanent telephone consumer No is 0671-2851011 since (2002) 9 years. I was getting phone facilities with fewer disturbances from long time mostly on rainy season.so many time i am not able to call my children who are staying out of state on urgent.The line man coming and repair the phone line. next of 10-15 days the phone is same problem . I have speek with S.D.O to give a WLL phone and disconnect the land line.They say that the WLL phone is not available .
so i request you sir please give the WLL phone and solve the problem. Please Reply at my Email ID janmenjayapati@gmail.com
N May 31, 2011 by
santosh satapathy

My Land Line Telephone No (06724)-238210 J.S PUR BALIKUDA
Exchange at my Residency SANGARAMPUR, Dist –Jaj pur, (Orissa ),
SIR I WANT A duplicate copy of my land line bill for the month of dec2010
pl sent it my email dress cvriitm2009@gmail.com
N Aug 5, 2011 by
nalinikantarath

Sir, My telephone no 06712852562 remain unserviceable from 10days.so complain NARENDRAPUR exchange .But no result, So kindly solve my problem .

BSNL Orissa Cuttack Circle - landline