BSNL - SIM LOST

prasadkala on Jun 11, 2012
I LOST MY MOBILE HANDSET ALONGWITH MY SIM CARD MY MOBILE NO.WAS 09497470523 Students plan. I REQUEST THE BSNL kerala TO BLOCK MY SIM IMMEDIATELY and ISSUE NEW SIM.

Comments

shrikant p takle BSNL  - Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India

my sim lost...
i want to closed sim...
i want to also check is it activated or not...
shrikant p takle BSNL  - India

dear sir,
i have lost my bsnl mobile at railway station pls block my sim card my mobile no is 09423021544.plpls i humbly request you to pls block my sim card
Mohan Kumar BSNL  - India

BSNL PREPAID SIM Complaints - block sim
View all BSNL PREPAID SIM complaints
BSNL PREPAID SIM
Posted: 2008-12-13 by Vajrakumar H Nayak Send email

Block my sim

i have lost my cell and sim 23-03-2009 at around 3.00PM in the atferoon, also I couldnt able to reach my phone on call after loosing, one who is taken it might have switched it off. And i cant do anything on this to find my Phone and SIm. Also pls block my sim with Mobile Number 9445112584 and the balance might be more than Rs.2300.
thanking you...
YOu can contact me with the Land Line numberr-044-26861285
pooja sharda BSNL  - India

thanking you
my more contact no is 9317308378
pooja sharda BSNL  - India

i have lost my cell phone & sim card on dated 14-4-2009 at around 6:30 pm evening i have balance in my account Rs 170. please blochk my sim card .my losted sim card
mobile no is 9417397692
Vinod Kumar Vaish BSNL  - India

i have lost my cell along with sim card on dated 19-04-2009 at around 6.00PM in Allahabad. I also couldn't able to reach my phone on call after loosing, one who is taken it might have switched it off. And i can't do anything on this to find my Phone and Sim. I have also lodge FIR here. pls block my sim with Mobile Number 9415443153.
abdullah BSNL  - India

RESPECTED SIR,
i missed my moblie on 19.04.09... i lost excel wonder prepaid sim... it is in my father's name(hussain ibirahim)... tamil nadu circle 9486757441... due to fear of misusing, i request u to ban the sim card immediately... thanking you, , ,
Anokhey Lal Diwaker BSNL  - India

I have lost my Sim card which was having BSNL Excel Prepaid New excel ananth. I request you to kindly block my SIM to avoid misuse of my number.

My number is 9412069164. Please help me in this concern.

With thanks,

Anokhey Lal Diwaker
Pankaj Goyal BSNL  - India

i have lost my cell along with sim card on dated 10-05-2009 at around 4.00PM in Behror alwar distt. I also couldn't able to reach my phone on call after loosing, one who is taken it might have switched it on. And i can't do anything on this to find my Phone and Sim. pls block my sim with Mobile Number
om prakash singh BSNL  - India

I have lost my Sim card which was having BSNL Excel Prepaid . I request you to kindly block my SIM to avoid misuse of my number.

My number is 09456276653. Please help me in this concern.

With thanks,

O.P.Singh
Sector-9
Sikandra
Agra
natarajan BSNL  - India

I have lost my cell along with sim on 25/07/09 at around 7.40pm after loosing i could not reach my phone by calling.So plz block ma sin with number 9444922929
natarajan BSNL  - India

I

Want To Activate Call Canfrencing In My bsnl No =9452034448
Plz do It fast
gyan BSNL  - India

plz reply if u get this mssg

my mssg is that i have lost my bsnl sim, can u do something for me
if u then plz reply
Thirumalaikkolundu D BSNL  - Hosur, Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu, India

Dear Sir

I have lost my Nokia 1110 mobile along with BSNL Chennai SIM ( Mobile number 9445108991), on 3rd June 2010 on my travel to Hosur. I came to know at the time of 6 PM, when i was back in bangalore, searched for the Mobile. I tried to contact BSNL customer care chennai by getting number 098609860 from BSNL Bangalore customer care and also other nos. from Just dial service. But that Chennai customer number & other number does not exist/not able to contact. Then i went today 4th june 2010 to BSNL office(office opened at 10 AM) at Indranagar, they told to go to BSNL office at RajBhavan (Time taken me to reach office at 5 PM) - there they told to go to police station, file a compliant and then give us the complaint no. with request letter to block sim.
I went to HAL Police station since i am staying at near HAL post (Time reached police station at 9.30 PM),i requested to take my compliant on my lost mobile with SIM. They informed me that i have to file my compliant only at Hosur Police station. Until now i was unable to make a compliant on my lost mobile with sim. Tomorrow only possiblity for me to go to Hosur for make compliant there.

This is just to inform you that if my number will be misused then i will not be able to held responsible, Please take it as urgent and block my SIM.
Thirumalaikkolundu D BSNL  - Hosur, Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu, India

Please read the date 3rd june as 2rd june, 4th june as 3rd june. This is typing mistake.

Sorry for that.
AKAM SANDHU BSNL  - V.P.O-- DAMDAMA, Sirsa, Haryana, India

DEAR SIR'
I HAVE LOST MY SIM CARD SOME DAYS BEFORE SO I KINDLY REQUEST TO YOU TO BLOCK MY OLD SIM AND MAKE ITS NEW COPY.
I AM USING THIS SIM FROM YEARS. PLEASE HELP ME FOR THAT.

MY NUMBER IS 94662 08017 PLEASE IMMIDATLY.

THANK YOU.

YOUR CUSTOMER,
BALWINDER SINGH
CONTACT NO. 9729285940
pksuryan BSNL  - Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India

SIR

I LOST MY MOBILE PHONE ALONG WITH SIM CARD FROM TRAIN ,MY NO IS
9447232171. I REQUEST YOU TO BLOCK THE NO AT THE EARLIEST.
THANKIG YOU