BSNL@hungama.com - deactivation of hungama

sheela saleem on Apr 26, 2011
I A.K SALEEM,NAZIYAS , KUDAPPANAMOODU P.O, BSNL LAND LINE :NO.04712248336 WANTED TO DEACTIVATE ONLINE HUGAMA MUSIC PROGRAMME .SO PLEASE DO IT IMMEDIATELY.

[Updated by muniyu@gmganderail.com Mar 29, 2014]

[Updated by leelakrishna7 Aug 11, 2014]

Sir this is leelakrishna.....please deactivate all bsnl hungama packs on my number 040-23446245...please do deactivate it immediately...
[Updated by uma .r Nov 10, 2014]

sir this is uma.r...........please deactivate all bsnl hungama packs on my number 04565-256246.... pleasedo deactivate it immediately

Comments

N Aug 23, 2014 by
swathikrishna60

Best Review
i swathikrishna request to deactivate hungama...my landline number is 04802807165
MAGNUM POWER CORPORATION land line phone  - India

deactivation of Scheme - land line phone

Our Telephone no. is 731 4070898, we would like to deactivate the 99 top up of internet connection,
our reference no. 69914809

Mandar Dronkar
janaki kothandan BSNL  - Chennai, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

Unnecessarily subscribing games on download - BSNL

I have availed broadband connection in bsnl. my landline number is 044-26575638. I have not subscribed for the games on download but a sum of Rs.200/ has been unnecessarily included in my bills. I never expected this from an government organization. Without my consent through phone the subsciption has been done. Your people simply spoke to us about the free game and have cheated us. So kindly decativate the god plan immediately.
i expect that the next month bill should not include the amount for God plan.
From
Janaki
janaki kothandan BSNL  - Chennai, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

Unnecesarily subscribing games on download
i expect that the next month bill should not include the amount for God plan.
From
Janaki
D
a30003 BSNL  - Chennai, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

Now BSNL has collaboration with Tata. And how Tata is in teleservices, I have good experience in the last 5 - 6 years. It seems that they are on the brink of bankruptcy, as they are now snatching money from any source what so ever. From my mobile also they deducted money unwarrantedly.
Consumer Complaints BSNL Limited  - India

complaint on unnecessary charges - BSNL LIMITED

bsnl has taken approx.10 rupees from main account. i have recharged for GPRS from 122 rupees on 8 feb 2010 at10:45 am. after
half an hour, when i surfing then bsnl ltd has charged approx 10 rupess without any resion.i have complained to bsnl call
centre for this problem( complain no. is 5170775). till now this amt is not repaid to my main balance through bsnl. so kindly
repay this amt into my main balance. my mobile no is 9431184303.
N Apr 28, 2011 by
bhaskar upadhyay

I AM BHASKAR UPADHYAY OF KADMA JAMSHEDPUR - 831005, LANDLINE NO. 0657-2303286 WANT TO DEACTIVATE ONLINE HUNGAMA MUSIC PROGRAMME.

REGARDS
BHASKAR UPADHYAY
FLAT NO.442 SYNDICATE COLONY
KADMA, JAMSHEDPUR.
PH:- 0657-2303286
09431958681 (M)
N Jun 1, 2011 by
hnkesavacharyulu

I AM H.N. KESAV CHARYULU, LANDLINE NO. 08571-227772 WANT TO DEACTIVATE ONLINE HUNGAMA MUSIC PROGRAMME.

REGARDS
H.N.KESAVA CHARYULU
N Jun 6, 2011 by
a.o.pathrose BSNL/LAND LINE PHONE  - Nagpur, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India

charges for unsolicited game on demand - BSNL/LAND LINE PHONE

A sum of Rs.200/ per month is being carged through my monthly telephone bill (Tel No.0712/2525594) towards internet game on demandwhich I have not demanded or availed any such services. As such the services may please be unsubscribed and the amount refunded.
N Jun 7, 2011 by
hgsavanur BSNL@hungama.com  - Karnataka, India

cancellation - BSNL Video games

subject;service needs to be unsubscribed.
MY bsnl land line number is,08362286777.I no longer need the bsnlindia games.com service.Hence this service needs to be discountinued/unsubscribed with immediate effect,Thank you.
H.G.SavanurAt:HUBLI,Karnatak.

N Oct 29, 2011 by
skvraipur BSNL  - Bacheli, South Bastar-Dantewada, Chhattisgarh, India

to active demand game - BSNL

Dear Sir/Madam
I am bsnl costumer vide phone no. 07857255161 . on 28.10.11 eveving somebody called and forced me to activate online games which are completely free and broadband speed will improve
then I according to his i opened " bsnl.indiagames.com " site and filled the website form
after 5 minutes again called to me that he said you will be chaged 200/month and will be added next bsnl bill.

GAMES ON DEMAND which i never demanded .This complete episode is looking like cheating the people by keeping them in confusion, toll free number is not at all responding. Even i am unable to deactivate/unscribe due to their careless guidance .I want to deactive /unscribe immediately. Concern BSNL Acconts officer not at all responding to the issue,

Please guided
N Oct 29, 2011 by
Siji Augustine BSNL  - Bacheli, South Bastar-Dantewada, Chhattisgarh, India

Iam BSNL consumer vide phone no.04985213764.From Saturday[29th October] evening, when I am checking the usage a message appears as Internal Server Error.What I have to do?
Thanking you.
N Dec 18, 2011 by
NAZEENA

IAM USHANASSAR, MANNAR FROM ALAPPUZHA DIST, BSNL LAND LINE :NO.04792312064 WANTED TO DEACTIVATE ONLINE HUGAMA MUSIC PROGRAMME .SO PLEASE DO IT IMMEDIATELY.
N Dec 22, 2011 by
kccyrus

my name is K C RAJU.i have requested to deactivate my hungama account, but am still getting bill for it.so kindly request you to look into the matter.my landline no:04852251950, email id:kccyrus@yahoo.co.in
N Jan 2, 2012 by
shireengd BSNL  - Karnataka, India

mal uploading - BSNL

our internet connection says tat 10 gb of data is uploaded on one particular day, i want to know which system on lan was it done? how do i know whether it is a malware?
N Jun 7, 2012 by
sirishareddy

I AM SIRISHAREDDY, O/O THE EXECUTIVE ENGINEER, G.R.P.DIVISION NO.I, ONGOLE - 523 001. LANDLINE NO. 08592-283523 WANT TO DEACTIVATE ONLINE HUNGAMA MUSIC PROGRAMME.
N Jun 18, 2012 by
R.VINOTHA

IAM R.VINOTHA, PLEASE DEACTIVATE MUSIC ON DEMAND. BUT AM STILL GETTING BILL FOR IT.SO REQUEST YOU TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER.PLEASE DEACTIVATE IMMEDIATELY OR SHOW US THE WAY. MY EMAIL ID:vinotha31@gmail.com, LANDLINE NO:2253249

BSNL@hungama.com - deactivation of hungama