CBSE — 10th certificate

142 Reviews
 Manish Gupta
Respond To Complaint  
I lost my tenth certificates.I passed tenth in 1885, how can i get duplicate copies as fast as possible.
Complaint comments 141 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0


Respected Sir,

1. I am P Gunasekaran, father of G VINODHA who is studying in Army School, Fatehgarh (UP) - 209601 writting this request for correcting of my daughter's name in Admit Card/Mark Sheet/Certificate as 'G VINODHA' instead of 'G VINODA' found/erroneously printed in Admit Card of CBSE Examination.

2. In this connection, please refer CBSE Board Examination (Admit Card for Regular Candidate) Admit Card Roll No - 5241331 of my daughter G VINODHA studying in Army School, Fatehgarh (UP) - 209601 (School No 08896, Centre No 5573).

3. You are requested to take necessary action to make the amendment in Admit Card and all documents and send a confirmation through email before going to enter the said examination.

Thanking You.

P Gunasekaran
F/o G Vinodha
my brother is going to apear 10 the exam.when we got his roll no. his date of birth written in roll no is 25.12.1994 but his actual date of birth is can i apply to change his date of birth.or in case we are unable to change it before exam can we apply after exams or what is the procedure.
the name of my sister has been wrong in 10th admitcard 2009-2010.her roll no. is 5237901. what is the prosedure to corret it.
the name of my sister has been wrong in 10th admit card in 2009-2010 the roll no 5237901 what is the procedure to corrcet it.
i want some suggestions for my 10th certificate.i was born on 11 april 1991 but on my 10thcertificate 11 april 1990 is mention.i want to solve this problem, plz give me some suggestion to solve this problem.
I have lost my 10th certificate as well. I need a duplicate copy too asap. How and where do I enquire for this. Please help!


I need 10 class certificate which i have lost i passed out in 1999.

KINDLY advice the procedare of geeting my 10 class duplicate certificate as early as possible

vaishali arora 9911777857
sir, , it is to inform you that i passed my class 10 cbse exam at the year 2005.but i have some correction to be made on my date of is creating a lot of problem to me due to this date of birth.please sir, help me to solve my roll no. is 3125679.i will be very gratefull if you kindly look into this matter seriously.reply me soon.
i am jitender verma passed tenth standard in 2008 and roll no. is 2172555 0f kv no1 halwara and there is a date of birth mistake which is printed as 26 december 1988 instead of 26 december 1991 can you suggest that how it can be corrected as fast because i have to join indian air force . pleas sir kindly inform me i will very thankful to you
hello sir,
The date of birth given in my 10th certificate is wrong. The correct date is given in my birth certificate. Can I change the date of birth in my 10th certificate? I need to take my passport now, but it needs both 10th certificate and birth certificate. If I can't change my date of birth in 10th certificate, what should I do to take my passport?
I, Pooja Dwivedi of Class XII Roll No 4649521 of Army School Ahmednagar wants to Change the Mother Name SUNITA DWIVEDI in place of SUNIA DWIVEDI as shown erreneosly in Admit Card, Request please correct the same as the detail available in your record.
i want to change my date of birth in the my 12th certificate.i passed my 12th in 2004.please hlep.what is the process.plzzzz help me, its really important..
With due respect, I beg to inform that, I Sanchi Dudeja has lost my 10th as well as 12th Pass Certificate elsewhere. I have appeared in the CBSE Board Exam. on 2004 and 2006 from The V.K.S Public School, Moradabaad. I want a duplicate copy of it.
Sir, please look to it.

With Regards
Sanchi Dudeja

Postal Address:-
D-112, sector-55
Pin - 201301
sir i have lost my 10th certificate and its requiring for jobs so how can i get an new certificate please suggest me...
I have passed 10th in 2010 & my roll no. is 5243160
My Name Shoaib Ur Rehman. My father's name is Sabir Husain My mother's name is Zahida. In 10 th CBSC board certificate spelling is wrong that is Shoab Ur Rehman, Fater's name Sabir Hussain & mother's name Jahida. How can correct please advise me & send me at my id
I lost my tenth certificates.I passed tenth in 1983, how can i get duplicate copies as fast as possible.
Name: Vinay Kumar
Father's name:Kishan Kumar Gupta
School:Govt. Sr. Sec. School BHarat Nagar
Bharat Nagar Delhi
shaik.kareemulla, retired railway employee Guntur A.P cellno 9440613786
sir i am retrired railway employe and Senior Citezen of INDIA. Sir my son who is completed x th class in the year 2003 from kendriya vidyalaya nallapadu GUNTUR, Chenni region. in x class mark list student mother name spelled wrong. in this regard i approch kendriya vidyalaya nallapadu authoritys. they informed me the student left the instuite long back, so we cannot do any thing, in this regard approch cbse chennai region. sir. in this regard i request whom it concerend plese intimate the correct proceder mens .I AM EVER THANK FULL TO THEM.If any application are prescribed proforma is avaliabe plese send to my G .mail
id. '= kareemulla.shaik785@ gmail. for which iam very much thakfull to them.
sir, this is my humble request,
with regards, shaik.kareemulla rtd railway employee, nagarampalem, GUNTUR
i passed 10th class during 2006-07 session i have to make name correction in my marksheet plese explai procedure
I have lost my 10th class AISSE marks list, I have passed my 10th grade in the year 1992, march.The name of the school which i have studied is
My Roll No. was 5105605,
School Code was 1170,
Centre No. Was 5050,
Sandeep Singh,
S/o Sri Devendra Singh

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Your Rating (1 star is bad, 5 stars is good) No Rating
    Satisfactory Rating
    +91 11 2250 XXXX
    "Shiksha Kendra", 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    CBSE - 10th certificate