CESC - Bill Payment

Mr. R.M. Pandey
Its a dismal situation to deposit my bills in the Laketown Bill deposit center. Its only opens for three days in a month before the bill deposit day comes and with the all the counter opens for general public and "the Agents who are depositing 10-50 bills at a time creating a great problem for all of us standing in a queue for a unspecified period of time.

CESC employees are are not coopeative about this matter at all and are more interested about the agents than general public.

Comments

Dear Sir Date : 16/12/2009

Every month not sending to my actual address : 8/3/H/2 Ahiripukur 1st Lane, Kolkata -700019. so I am collect the copy bill then paid.

Please send the bill actual address.

Kazi Sadekur Rahaman
8/3/H/2 Ahiripukur 1st Lane,
Kolkata -700019, 9830988167(M)

Dear Sir
I have made payment of my electric bill(for the month of Nov-2009) thruogh net banking of sbi on 26.12.09 and the payment is made to the a/c 11143642592.vide ref.no IB02406892. But the Biller Transaction Ref. is showing awaited.So sir I am requesting you pl.do the needful by confirming me whether the payment is made properly.My consumer no is 63283133169.

Thanking you.

In respect of CESC bill payment by SBI on line. I would like to know that bill payment to be made through SBI on line vide my consumer No 14079100118 & 14079100092 respectifully. Please get dission at the earliest vide my e.mail address(sujit.mutsuddi@yahoo.co.in) and ph(m) 09099802774

I am a consumer of CESC, consumer no 76085079001, residing at 19 Avenue East, Modern Park, Santoshpur, KOL 75. I am getting exorbitant bill for the last couple of months.Where as my neighbors residing in the same building are getting very low bill as low as Rs450 and Rs 850, although both of them are using AC regularly . I also have an AC which I do use sparingly. I have observed that the Meter reader is very casual in his approach and it seems that he does not note down the reading properly.I would request you to investigate the matter on priority basis and and to charge appropriate bill .

Dr Satyajit Chakravarty
N Jan 11, 2011 by
anuarunk

l am a consumer of CESC consumer no 60059176009, residing at Block -E 602, 493/B/1 G T Road Howrah 102 I am not getting the bills for the last couple of months where as i am not using the power. ( door lock ) because l am out of city . so please sent my bills copy in my E mail and oblige.

ARUN KR SUREKA
Cell 09443174750
N Mar 21, 2013 by
samit12

I am a consumer of CESC consumer no 48215063056, residing at 8/2/42, east kamalapur LP-115/5/3, kolkata-28, since last few month the bill shows total unit zero, how is it possible? Pl take n/a early.

Samit kumar Mukherjee
mob no 9432529894
email- samitmukherjee12@gmail.com
N Sep 27, 2013 by
JAHANGIR BADSA

I am Jahangir Badsa, at 11 no M.C. Ghosh lane 2nd Floor, Howrah-711 101. LP. NO. 32/8

My meter no. 4808253,

I don't have received any bill or unknown - Consumer no.

If you kindly inform me my Consumer number, I shall be helpful.

Awaiting your prompt reply.

With Regards.

N Oct 10, 2013 by
riddhimondal

10th sept, 2013
dear sir,

consumer no-29066022005 of sm minarani modal of dhapa kol-39, while to pay thro nternet the consumer no shows name kalpana naskar
with a billrs 140/- wrongly

pl corr ect consumer no 29066022005 which is alloted to mina rani monadl, of dhapa, kol-39 with spt-13 bill

CESC - Bill Payment