CESC Electricity Bill - High electricity Bill

Balchand Shaw
Since last 3 months I am receiving very high electricity bill from CESC Kolkata.Actually we are using 2 fans & 2 Tube lights but the Electic bills are coming above 700/month which is very much high than what it should be.
I have a doubt in my mind that either Electric Metre is not working properly or someone is doing Electric theft from our metre as we are unable to check what exactly happening because the metres are locked in a room.
So request you to kindly look into it & resolve it as soon as possible.

Comments

Since last 12 months I am receiving very high electricity bill from CESC Kolkata.Actually we are using 4 fans, 08 Tube lights, 1 refrigrator, 3 television, but the Electic bills are coming above 2000/month which is very much high than what it should be.
So request you to kindly look into it & resolve it as soon as possible

I got a new CESC connection in my new apartment on 31st of May 2009, but I am yet to receive my first electricity bill.

with reference to the above we are inform you that, i'am lived in 4No, Rabindra Nagar, Mahendra Banerjee Road, Behala, kol-60, L.P.No.59/7/3.Consumer No.10135054018. Our measure complian is, we are faced very low volteg problem since last much more years and uncounted Load-sheding problem, Becuase population growth in our area day by day and only one transformer situated in our area of long distence.
So, we are want to be another transformer put in our area.Please, please Sinciarly notice this problems and carely solved it and release this situation imediatly.we are thanksful to you,
Thanking you,

i want to see my last bill which is paid of cesc

Since last month I am receiving very high electricity bill from CESC Kolkata.Actually we are using 3 fans & 3 Tube lights (Day time their is no need of light in my flat) but the Electic bill is coming Rs.1850/- which is very much high than what it should be.
Read comments

Friday, November 13, 2009

Sub : Re-issuance of electricity bill.

This is for your kind information that I, Sambhu Dey Sarkar, my customer ID no. 47146062004. I used electricity last month. I have received bill last month but amount is nil. I requested to you, send actual bill in my address (22/G, Shib Krishna daw lane, kolkata – 700054 )

So request you to kindly look into it & resolve it as soon as possible.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours faithfully,

SAMBHU DEY SARKAR.

We are again not receiving the monthly bill during few months. Our consumer no. is 60111102007. You are requested to enquire the matter at the earliest and send us our bills in due time in our address - 135, Foreshore Road, Howrah - 711 102.

So request you to kindly look into it & resolve it as soon as possible.

My last electricty bill of Nov 2009 prepared by you considering average consumption.But all other flat owners of my bulding named: UPENDRA BHABAN, 215 Majhi para Road, LP 166/14, Kolkata-700063.received their bill with proper meter reading.Why this is happend in my case?and for this reason my electricty bill is slightly high.Pls adjust in next month bill with proper reading.

Consumer No- 05290062000, This is to inform you that Since July 2009 the BILL we are paying about double the we paid before. Mainly the Bill for the month of July2009 is about five times than the normal.
OCT' NOV' & DEC' 2009 WAS NO CONSUMPTION AS THE BUILDING WAS CLOSED, EVEN THEN BILL WAS DOUBLE.
Our Address :- Baishnabghata Patuli Township,
Block-B, Plot-LIG 352, Caregory-EWS IV,
Kolkata - 700084.
Please take necessary action at the earliest

Our consumer no. is 44039084003. we are paying the electric bill regularly but our monthly bill is not comming month by month. Bill is sent for three or four month after with disconnection notice.
please take necessary action at the earliest.

Ram Ashish Roy
C/o - Awadhesh Kumar Rai
57/7/H/28, B.T.Road, Kolkata - 700002.

please take necessary action at earliest.
MANOJ

load 2.0
consumer no 297598
book no.9764
meter no. e34243

next year per month bill 1500 sumthing this year 4000, 6000, 8000, march month pay bill 6000 April month bill 8000 what is this i am soory sir plese chak my bill and imedatly action 9871073610
Bishnu Pada Kayal CESC Electricity Bill  - West Bengal, India

High Electricity Bill for the Month of March'10 - Raj Kumar Sen

High Electricity Bill has been raised to me agaist my Consumr No.42084020008 and I have 1st complied your advice by depositing the amount of electricity bill for Rs.4270/ for the month of March'10 .

I request you to kindly look in to the mateer regarding High Electricity Bill for the month March'10

Raj Kumar Sen
Consumr No.42084020008
221?A, APC Road, Kol-04

Sub: High electricity Bill of Rs. 4270/- raised for the Month of March'10
Ref. My Consumer No.42084020008 ( Domestic) at 221/A, APC Road, Kolkata-04

Kindly Look into the matter regarding the High Electricity Billing in the Month of March'10. Reason of High Electricity Bill of Rs. 4270 /- for March'10 is unknown to me till date. I have never seen & paid this much amount of Electricity Bill for this of my above Consumer No. & House. However, to comply you, I have Paid the amount of High Electricity Bill.

I request you to kindly look in to the matter in regard to High Electricity Bill for the Month of March'10 and apprised me about the facts of raising high electricity billing for the month of March'10

Raj Kumar Sen
(Dr. Raj Kumar Sen)
Shyambazar, Kolkata-04

MY ELECTRICITY BILL SINCE LAST ONE YEAR IS VERY HIGH. MY CONSUMER NO. IS 10161046037 OF CESC LIMTED, SOUTH WEST REGIONAL OFFICE.

PLEASE CHECK THE READING OF LAST ONE YEAR AND OBLIGE.

THANKING YOU,

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

SUBASH DEY
CON. NO. 10161046037

i m susila singh. my consumer no is 75256004006. i am receiving high electricity
bill for the last 6 month continuosly though the the usage is very less. there are only
two member in my family and we require only one tubelight, one fan then also we are receiving bill more than RS.600 every month.so please look into this matter as soon as possible so that i will be ever grateful to you.

susila singh
141 anandanagar housing society
kalikapur kolkata-99

For the last 6 months I am receiving very high electricity bill from CESC Kolkata.Actually we are using 1 fan & 1 Tube light but the Electric bills are coming above 500/month which is very much high than what it should be for a single room.And the bill for the last month rated Rs 520 which is actually very high for a single room.
I have a doubt in my mind that either Electric Metre is not working properly or someone is doing Electric theft from our metre.

So request you to kindly look into it & resolve it as soon as possible

consumer no-25025085009
consumer type-domestic
5 McLeod Street
Kolkata-700017

i received an extraordinarilly abnornal bill of of Rs 4250/- for the month of june2010 against my consumer number 11090006001 .I am a domestic consumer and in the last few months i received bill of around Rs 500 to Rs 600 every month but in the month of june2010 the bill is extraordinarily high. Please enquire into the matter and take corrective steps so that my actual amount due may be calculated correctly.
DEBABRATAGHOSH
Consumer no.-11090006001
consumer type -domestic

I have received an extraordinary abnormal Bill of Rs.2260(Net Amount for consumption of 499 Units) for the month of June, 2010. It appears to me very high because I generally receive Electric Bill for Rs.900/- to Rs.950/- in summer season though it is clear to me that the Bill for the month of May, 2010, the Unit consumption has been shown as 0(zero) and as such no amount has been paid by me. But here I raise the question that why Unit consumption has been shown as zero, it may be that your concerned Meter Reader has not recorded the consumption for the month of May, 2010 and as a result zero consumption Bill for the month of May, 2010 has been sent to me though I am sure that there is no problem in reading the consumption of my Meter or it is easily accessible to read the Meter. I assume that the consumption of May, 2010 and June, 2010 if added then the accummulated amount may be Rs.1900/- to Rs.2000/- but the Billing Amount comes to Rs.2260/-. I also further assume that the billing has been done as per excessive rate on the whole accummulated consumption Unit(499 Units). Therefore, you are requested to kindly enquire the matter and let me know on what basis (rate) the billing has been done and arrange to refund/adjust the excessive amount which has been charged on me extraordinarily.

I please to in form you that our above permisses lock last ten month which i already inform by letter but i received reguraly bill rs 500/ which i paid in timely.
Now i received July 10 bill Rs 910/ What i do please inform to day by mail vijay1001002@yahoo.com bill due on 21/08/2010 .our consumer no 56035193004

I have received an extraordinary abnormal bill of Rs. 1270/=(Rs. one thousand two hundred seventy only) against consumption of 312 units for the month of July 10. Its appears to me very high as per my bill payment records scince beganing. I am stating the last two months payment details for your information and request you to please verify my payment status as per your bill records and send your team to look into the matter and take necessary steps.

AMT

BILL FOR APRIL 10 380.00
BILL FOR MAY 10 160.00
BILL FOR JUNE 10 ------ UNIT NOT MENTIONED
BILL FOR JULY 10 1270.00

Your early action will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you,