CESC Electricity Bill - High electricity Bill

Balchand Shaw
Since last 3 months I am receiving very high electricity bill from CESC Kolkata.Actually we are using 2 fans & 2 Tube lights but the Electic bills are coming above 700/month which is very much high than what it should be.
I have a doubt in my mind that either Electric Metre is not working properly or someone is doing Electric theft from our metre as we are unable to check what exactly happening because the metres are locked in a room.
So request you to kindly look into it & resolve it as soon as possible.

Comments

MY ELECTRICITY BILL ON LAST MONTH IS 0 UNIT. AND THIS MONTH IS 135 UNITS.BOTH UNIT ARE NOT CORRECT .PLEASE RE-SOLVE
SUSANTA GHOSH
CONSUMER NO.-63237041138
MOB. NO.-09331781908
MRS. C. DUTTA CESC Electricity Bill  - KOLKATA, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

VERY HIGH ELECTRICITY BILL - C.DUTTA

NEED URGENT HELP IN REGARDS TO MY ELECTRICITY BILLS COMMING VERY VERY HIGH FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS,DOES 2TUBES,ONE FAN ,ONE TV,ONE FRIDGE CHARGE BILLS OF RS.1180/- & Rs.1240/- HOW CAN IT BE I HAVE A DOUBT THAT EITHER MY ELECTRICITY METRE IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY OR SOME ONE IS DOING AN ELECTRICITY THEFT .AS WE ARE UANABLE TO CHECK WHAT EXACTLY IS HAPPENING.
I THEREFORE REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND RESOLVE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

CONSUMER NO. 02176080038
METER NO. 3322505

CONSUMER NO.0217680038
METER NO. 3322505

I NEED YOUR URGENT ATTENTION ON THIS COMPLAINT PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AS I HAVE A DOUBT THAT EITHER ELECTRIC METRE IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY OR SOME ONE IS DOING ELECTRICITY THEFT FROM OUR METRE AS WE ARE UNABLE TO CHECK WHAT IS EXACTLY HAPPENING.
I THERE FORE REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER URGENTLY AS I AM SUFFERING SINCE THE LAST THREE MONTHS WITH BILL'S COMMING LAST MONTH 1180/- THIS MONTH 1220/- FOR A SIMPLE HOME THIS IS DEFINATELY WRONG.
I SHALL REMAIN EVER SO GRATEFUL FOR YOUR URGENT ACTION
IN HIS REGARDS.
THANKING YOU.

AVA RANI MAITI
CONSUMER NO.-69018019004

Since instamm new meter no 3831579 I am receiving very high electricity bill from CESC .
From 16.8.10 to 1.10.2010 ----------429 unit
For 2010/10 ------ 295 unit
For 2010/11 ------ 146 unit while it is winter season.
Actually we are using 4 fans, 05 Tube lights, 1 refrigrator, 2 television, but the Electic bills are coming above unit which is very much high than what it should be. now fan, refrigrator, goes off for winter so for 05 tube light we consume 146 unit...
i am complaining for that in howrah regional office but no action taken.

I have a doubt that newly install Electric Metre is not working properly
So request you to kindly look into it & resolve it as soon as possible
A Jan 6, 2011 by
Nasima Khatoon

I have received an extraordinary abnormal bill of Rs. 1570/= (Rs. one thousand five hundred seventy rupees only) for the month of November ‘2010. Its appears to me very high as per my bill payment records scince beganing. I am stating the last two months payment about 200 to 250 hundred. Please verify my payment status as per your bill records
Please look into the matter and take necessary steps.

Your early action will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you,

SM NASIMA KHATUN
Consumer no: 33067293002
Meter no : 1855231
N Apr 9, 2011 by
Biswajit Guha

My electricity bill doesn't reaches regularly at my house due to improper mailing address written on the bill.Therefore every month I get hackled to pay my bill.My address is 300-D Banamali Banerjee Road Kol-82. Please Rectify it.So that I can get by Electricity bill in Proper Time

CONSUMER NUMBER 09210003071

MOB.No.-09231670463
N May 19, 2011 by
hemendra1982

my consumer is 63081038049, i feel my electricity meter is not working properly because since last 2 months my bill is showing monthly consumptions of units are more then 150 units but it should be 80 to 90 units, please send your representative to check my electric meter.Waiting for your quick responce.

Thanks for your kind support.
N May 20, 2011 by
smartgopal

I got new electricty connection on 14/02/11 till date I didnt recive my electricity bill. I have checked in your website and find out there was an error in my address. So pls rectify it and send my electricty bill properly to my home address.

My correct address is asbelow

M.Maharajan,
MS/RB/II - 4/15, Sector-22,
RLY colony Juinagar,
Navi Mumbai 400 706.
N May 23, 2011 by
B_Som

a sudden hike of electric bill in my house in the last month (April 2011) is observed without any reason.So have a doubt in my mind that either Electric Metre is not working properly or someone is doing Electric theft from our metre as we are unable to check what exactly happening. So I need your help and valuable suggestion.
Waiting for your earliest and necessary help.
Thanking You,

B. Som
Consumer no- 45018181008
N May 24, 2011 by
probal chatterjee

My name is probal chattrejee .Since last 1 months I am receiving very high electricity bill from CESC Kolkata.Actually we are using 3 fans, 01 Tube lights, 1 refrigrator, 1 television, but the Electic bills are coming above 500/month which is very much high than what it should be.
I have a doubt in my mind that either Electric Metre is not working properly or someone is doing Electric theft from our metre as we are unable to check what exactly .So request you to kindly look into it & resolve it as soon as possible
N Jul 2, 2011 by
ashim rakshit

I Ashim Rakshit with con. No. 46536003009 received an extraordinary high bill for the month of May 2011 all of a sudden as normaly my payyment status is always within Rs. 500/- and 600/- on monthly basis. But this time it has bocome abovr 1000/-, this may please be verified and kindly let me know the facts. Mob. 9831252433.
N Jul 17, 2011 by
shefali_baroi

I, Mrs Shefali Baroi, widow of late Mr Michael Baroi, residing at B/47/H/42, Christopher Road, Phool Bagan Area, P.O Gobinda Khatik, P.S Tangra, ,
Consumer No.:29157131003, Meter No.:38033528 which is placed in between Pole No.:
1) KMC L/Z-III BR-VII W-58 PB-13, P-26 AND
2) KMC L/Z-III, BR-VII W-58, PB-15, P-35, receiving very very high electricity bill from CESC Kolkata.
Actual usage of 3 fans & 3 Tube lights (Day times no usage of light) but the Electric Bill for:
January, 2011: Rs.580/-
February, 2011: Rs. 750/-
March, 2011: Rs.1270/-

April 2011: Rs.2480/-
May, 2011:2290/-
June, 2011: 2970/-

The above quoted excessive bill charges raising question whether your concerned Meter Reader has not recorded the consumption correctly or someone is doing Electric theft from our meter as we are unable to check what exactly happening.
I also further assume that the billing has been done as per excessive rate on the whole accumulated consumption.
Your prompt investigation and resolved hearing in writing to this grievance at my personal e-mail id vincentalive@hotmail.com would be highly appreciated.
Consumer: Mrs Shefali Baroi
N Jul 18, 2011 by
giri0296

Since last 4 months i am receiving very high abnormal electricity bills which is too much more than expected.So please look into the matter.
Your early action will be highly appreciated.
Kakali Sengupta
Consumer no.05077078037
N Jul 20, 2011 by
bondya

respected sir I want to say u that Sanjay saha from Batanagar (Post Chandan Nagar, Para Nichinta pur Khalpar battala, P.S Maheshtala Dist- 24 PGS) the person stole electric from street lights, his houses two fans & TV is attach with street electricity. He has won meter but he wants to save electric so he stolen. Actually he is a theaves for theaves.
N Jul 27, 2011 by
padma 66

SIR .
MY CONSUMER NO IS 06020111008..THE BILL AMOUNT FOR THE MONTH OF JULY 2011 IS RS. 5210 .TILL TODAY OUR BILL AMT FOR THE YEAR 2011 HAS NOT EXCEEDED THE AMOUNT RS. 3430..PLEASE CHECK AND HELP US TO COME OUT OF THIS

DR.P.SENGUPTA
MOB.9331018880..
N Jul 30, 2011 by
Atish Mukherjee

Sub: ABNORMAL ESCALATION IN BILLING

I, Atish Mukherjee, consumer no. 55059120084, of 60/1/4, Sita Nath Bose Lane, Salkia, Howrah-711106, am perturbed to find the abnormal escalation in the bill for June, 2011 which, you will also appreciate, is quite absurd in comparison with my unit consumption in each & every preceeding months/ years. My average consumption, you will find, remains within 140-150 unit which has become 287 unit without any reason. In the last month's bill, the amount escalated due to non payment of bill for April, 2011, the payment of which was failed due to failure in online payment due to some unknown reason. Your immediate interventation and early solution as well as arrangement for refund of the excess amount, is solicited
My mobile no: 9831085935 and e-mail no: akm_6014@yahoo.in
D Aug 3, 2011 by
Shailendra Lath

Re: Bill for Month of June 11 of our Restaurant.
Ref: Consumer No: 06024180012
We have already paid Rs. 59470/- Which has been raised by you in your said Bill for the Month of June 2011. We like to draw your attention that during this month you have raised a bill for 7552 Units, where as in the corresponding month of 2010 Unit was 4210. You can also notice that in summer Month our bill never exceed more than Rs. 35000/- But in this month it is shown as Rs. 59470/- which is much higher than our average consumption per month.
We would request you to cause an inquiry into this matter of sudden rise of amount during this Month. Further we like to state that we are running a small Restaurant and our capacity to meet the expenses is very limited.
Your kind cooperation in this matter is highly solicited.
Thanking You,
Yours faithfully
Uddipi Cafeteria
Prop. Shailendra Kr. Lath
Mob: 9830256650
Email ID: shailendra_lath@ymail.com
N Aug 26, 2011 by
samarjitdey

Since last 5months I am receiving very high electricity bill from CESC Kolkata.Actually we are using 2 fans & 2 Tube lights but the Electic bills are coming above 800/month which is very much high than what it should be.
I have a doubt in my mind that Electric Metre is not working properly

SAMARJIT DEY
A Sep 4, 2011 by
subhasish Ghatak

Sunil kr Ghatak, consumer no:48148029000, tel no 03325590362
High electricity Bill
Since last 3 months I am receiving very high electricity bill from CESC Kolkata.Actually we are using 2 fans & 2 Tube lights but the Electic bills are coming above 2300/1400/month which is very much high than what it should be.
A Sep 19, 2011 by
Kanchan Prakash Saha

Since last few months I am receiving very high electricity bill from CESC Howrah.Actually we are using 2 fans, 2 Tube lights, 2 cfl bulbs, 1refreazarator, 1washing machine semi-auto, 1colour TV.22" but the Eclectic bills are coming 169unit for this month which is very much high than what it should be.
I have a doubt in my mind that either Electric Metre is not working properly or someone is doing Electric theft from our metre as we are unable to check what exactly happening because the metres are locked in a net cabin under the staircase of our Flat.
So request you to kindly look into it & resolve it as soon as possible,
My Consumer No- 68042014001