Citibank Credit Card - credit card statement

venkata uday sankar jonnalagadda
I started using my credit card from oct 2007, I didnot get a single statement except the first month by mail.

Comments

Best Review

Requesting the e-statement - indianoil citicard

I am having credit card of Citibank. I was using the same when i was in kottur(chenna-85). Now i shifted to porur (chennai-116). So i want to have monthly statement on my email ID. So that i can make a payment accordingly.

Now, i am having last month statement with late payment charges. however i am not going to make payment for the same.
So, please send me the statement by e-mail address given below
raoraji@gmail.com

Thanking You,
Lokeshwararao.V.G
Jigisha

I have also started using card since january 2008, i didn't get any statement from citibank till date.

card no. 5189 3691 1041 7004

card no. 5189 3691 1041 7004

statement require from opening to as date 5189 3691 1041 7004

I didn't get any statement month after month. I always pay every month after getting massage through my mobile phone. Please look into the matter and arrange to give me monthly statement through my E-mail address.
Thank you.

My credit card is not being accepted. It says contact your bank as transaction not completed. Kindly let me know the reason.
karthik

didn't get any statement month after month. I always pay every month after getting massage through my mobile phone. Please look into the matter and arrange to give me monthly statement through my E-mail address. karthikbabu2217@yahoo.co.iin the citi card for indian oil, my card no 5546190122885006
Thank you.

regards
karthik

Sir/madam,

For the past two three months I have not been receiving the credit card statement either by post or via e-mail. I only receive message on the mobile for the amount payable and a mini statement which show the amount to be paid. Due to non-receipt of statement it is impossible to know the amount of purchases (If any) i have made. It is requested that the credit card statement with full details may be mailed to my e-mail address as well as sent by post as a hard copy for further references. I hope this may be done and obliged. also the statement for the past two months may be sent to me by e-mail at the address yaminkrishan@yahoo.com

regards
usha krishna kumar

i have requested for credit card statment for last one year (from sep - 2009 to sep - 2010), but i recive payment message to my mabile & i get hard copy of may card statment only for one month, but i request one year statment at this time, so please send me one year credit card statment to my mail Id

regards,
mallikarjuna P

I want to check my statement on my mail id. Please tell me how can i check My statement on my mail id.
Sarvesh Gupta
N May 9, 2011 by
csnantha

I have sent my change of address request and so far i had not received my hard copy statement to my new address.
My card no 5546 3794 0848 0018

Kindly arrange to send a copy of my statement to my New Address

C S Nanthakumar
S-3, Guru Krupa, Cosy Towers, No 10, Madhanagar Main Road, Moulivakkam, Chennai-600125
N Jul 23, 2011 by
jazz1 Citibank Credit Card  - New delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India

statement - citibank / credit cards

dear sir, madam

my credit card statement not recevied last seven months. so i homble request sent the statement.

thanks regards,
rajinder sharma
N Nov 18, 2011 by
bawasharma

why u people block my card without any information
N May 21, 2013 by
ashok khaladkar

Dear Sir / Madam

I Mr. Ashok Khaladkar Credit card No.5241 3305 2185 6756, My Credit Card payment for the month of Jan 2013 is Rs.610/- and this amount paid before due date ( 6th feb 2013 ). But after next month bill ( Feb 2013 ) there is a charged late payment charges Rs.300/- from your Bank.

But I paid Rs.610/- in time. Regarding this late payment charges I contact to Citi Bank. But they 3 - 4 times ignored my call and not given any single replay to me. Then I contact to Citi Bank Customer Care Center regarding this. They told me that to send a mail on this mail id. your problem will be solve after 2 days.

Please do the needful.

Thanking you.

Ashok Khaladkar
Mob.No. 9922380819
N Nov 27, 2013 by
BANANI GHOSH

I m holding citi bank credit card. so far so forth I have not received one single bill neither by post or by mail. Only I received the messages are coming in the mobile phone. This month i.e. on 4th November I made a payment of Rs. 7962. Again in this month I have received another message to pay an amount of Rs. 5719.00 on or before 28th Nover'2013. I do not understand about my billing cycle or my expenditure. I feel after paying my due amount I should through out this card. Hell with your service. Even you deliberately printed your customer service no. so small so that no one can understand the number also. I am going to lodge a complain in the Consumer Court. I want to see to an end. You can not cheat the people.

Banani Ghosh