complaint on fraud SMS — I got sms regarding lottery

sudheera on Feb 17, 2011
Respond To Complaint
one of my friend received sms regarding that won 85 lacs in lottery,i replied ,and i got a call from them sending friend details ,even friend sent ,they said my friend to pay an amount of 19000 intially ,my friend finally deposited around 4 lakhs in different banks. Can we track or any ways to get the money back..
Complaint comments 3 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

You can certainly track the person but before that you need to lodge complaint to police/ cyber cell

Kamal Dave
Thanks sir..
May i know the process of giving complaint to cybercell, Hyderabad.My friend deposited in different banks, belongs to other state from Hyderabad..
what type of evidence we have to enclose..It hapepended within 10 days..last 2 weeks of january
how to proceed to police/cyber cell..

Unsolicited fraud sms - Individual

I have received another sms with the following contents: If you send an email to these people or call them, you may be able to track and find these fraudsters. your mobile number has won 3 crore 50 lakh rupees from chevrolet car company uk, to claim: name, mobile no, age, sex, occupation, address, state to; Sent from the mobile number: 9015524616

complaint on fraud SMS - I got sms regarding lottery