DIRECTOR of LOCAL FUND AUDIT, KURALAGAM, CHENNAI-108 - NOT YET RECEIVED ACKNOWLEDGEMENT CARD

S.MOHAMED IQBAL
DEAR SIR / MADAM,

I HAVE SENT ONE DOCUMENT TO CHENNAI FROM TIRUPUR. BUT STILL I AM NOT RECEIVED ACKNOWLEDGE CARD. THIS VERY IMPORTANT ONE. HERE BELOW NOTED DOC NO AND ADDRESS DETAILS FOR YOUR FURTHER ACTION.

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AND LET ME KNOW STATUS.

EMS DOC. NO : ET475951460IN DT 16.12.08 TIME : 2.50 P.M

THE DIRECTOR
LOCAL FUND AUDIT
KURALAGAM
CHENNAI -108

Comments

Dear sir/madam,

sub: regarding for receiving pension money.

i have sent service book (original), Asst. director's auditing copy, retirement order

on 31.12.2008. But still i haven't receive any response. i request u to sanction the pension money.

kindly consider this request sir.

Most of the government offices, are sailing in the same boat!

God only to save the public from these type of people
A Apr 3, 2011 by
K.THIAGARAJAN

Sir, whoever it may be, I would like torequest to let me know the e-mail id of the Director of Local Fund Audits, chennai 108, I will be very much greatful to the concerned if anybody who is responding.
Thanking you Sir,
sincerely yours,
K.Thiagarajan
N Apr 3, 2011 by
K.THIAGARAJAN

pl.communicate my request to one and all of your concerned.
N Apr 20, 2013 by
carelin

Very Poor response, No timely action from subordinate staff. Not bothering about the retired officers. My service period 33 years is vanished without any consideration.
N Oct 20, 2013 by
T.Kulandaivadivelu

I have sent somany applications and emails to the director of local fund audit requesting him to stop the commutation amount since it over 180 months for the last one year. But no action was taken. I think nobody will see this complaints. No timely action from subordinate staff. Not bothering about the retired officers. T.Kulandaivadivelu