Director Of Local Fund Audit, Kuralagam, Chennai - 108 - NOT YET RECEIVED ACKNOWLEDGEMENT CARD

S.MOHAMED IQBAL
DEAR SIR / MADAM,

I HAVE SENT ONE DOCUMENT TO CHENNAI FROM TIRUPUR. BUT STILL I AM NOT RECEIVED ACKNOWLEDGE CARD. THIS VERY IMPORTANT ONE. HERE BELOW NOTED DOC NO AND ADDRESS DETAILS FOR YOUR FURTHER ACTION.

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AND LET ME KNOW STATUS.

EMS DOC. NO : ET475951460IN DT 16.12.08 TIME : 2.50 P.M

LOCAL FUND AUDIT
KURALAGAM
CHENNAI -108

Complaint comments 9 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Best Review
Respected sir/Madam(GOD).

We have send 2 request letter's of life certificate to send the pension money for the pensioner M. kamala. But Still no response.

Pension Money has been stopped from Month of November, December 2014 and up to date.

She is suffering a lot without the monthly pension money. Please take immediate steps to send the pension money.

Pensioner Name: M.KAMALA
PACHAL VILLAGE,
TIRUPPATURE TK,
VELLORE DT.
PHONE: 9962173332.

Please don't hesitate to call us If any problem to send the pension money due to lack of proof's.We have all the proof's with us.
We are ready for direct verification also. We hope for a good action.

YOURS TRULY..
S.Mohan (Relative of pensioner).

Dear sir/madam,

sub: regarding for receiving pension money.

i have sent service book (original), Asst. director's auditing copy, retirement order

on 31.12.2008. But still i haven't receive any response. i request u to sanction the pension money.

kindly consider this request sir.

Most of the government offices, are sailing in the same boat!

God only to save the public from these type of people

Sir, whoever it may be, I would like torequest to let me know the e-mail id of the Director of Local Fund Audits, chennai 108, I will be very much greatful to the concerned if anybody who is responding.
Thanking you Sir,
sincerely yours,
K.Thiagarajan

pl.communicate my request to one and all of your concerned.

Very Poor response, No timely action from subordinate staff. Not bothering about the retired officers. My service period 33 years is vanished without any consideration.

I have sent somany applications and emails to the director of local fund audit requesting him to stop the commutation amount since it over 180 months for the last one year. But no action was taken. I think nobody will see this complaints. No timely action from subordinate staff. Not bothering about the retired officers. T.Kulandaivadivelu

Family pension of late ponnammal ( school aaya) for the month of Nov 14 2014