Dish TV India - activate my new dish tv india account

Bhuwan
i m hereby to tell that 15 days back i purchased my new dish tv worth around Rs 4000/-.
first 7 days i can able 2 see few channel those r free to air now from two days nothing is comming

my VC No. 01505550233
STB No. 07G6ABF52DS19812

Please activate my new account

Comments

I HAD MADE MY RENEWAL PAYMENT - Dish TV DTH

I MR/ASHLESH DAVE HEREBY REGRET TO INFORM U THAT I HAD MADE MY RENEWAL PAYMENT ON 15TH INSTANT, IHAD TALKED 2 TIMES WITH UR REPRESENTATIVE ON HELPLINE.BUT I COULD NOT GET POSSITIVE RESULT FOR THE SAME.MY OTHER DETAILS R AS UNDER/
UR NO.40054545
V.C.CARD NO.01500683583
MY CELL PHONE NO. IS 9825859031.088

I bought it before one week it's came signalunavilable, now somebody erase the all channels but if i search the channel not coming, what's the proble in my dth

Dear sir / madam

This is to inform you that I’m one of the premier customer of Dish TV having VC No.01505056169. I took the new connection of Dish TV in the month of Dec2007 but have been facing many problems since then. In my last 10 months experience I’ve faced one problem twice.

In the month of July 2008, I made payment for renewal the connection but struggled a lot to get the activation of renewed channels.

Again on 11th of October 2008, I made the payment online thru credit card for renewal the VC for next 3 months, but till today I’m VC has yet not re-charged.
For this I’ve been regularly calling customer care, writing complain thru Web based complaint form; I’ve been getting references for the same but I’m not getting positive result from Dish TV.

For your quick perusal I’m giving you some of the complaint references as under:

1) Recharged thru web by credit card for Rs.900/- on 11-10-2008, this is the reference

Thank you, Your Renewal Application has been registered successfully with us
Your Transaction Number is UR-11/10/08CR-27002993.
Kindly note the above for future reference.

Go to Home Page

2) After one hour I got SMS on my mobile no.9312034008 stating

“Your DISHTV payment of Rs.900.00 has been received on 11/10/08. The Transaction no. is 17802024. Your next renewal date is 10/01/09”

3) I called up many times to customer care on 18601803474, and I was assured that the same will be activated within 24hrs but, even I got reference no.16663915 for activation but so far no action has been taken by Dish TV

4) Again, I complained on 17th Oct thru Dish TV Website and I got the following ref

Your Enquiry / Complaint has been registered successfully with us
Your Enquiry Number is SRC-17/10/08-42889.
Kindly note the above for future reference

5) Then I got call from Dish TV on Friday 17-10-2008 saying that my payment has been made to another VC number, but I assured them that this could not be possible because I’ve got the above references on my Mobile no.9313034008 which is registered with Dish TV with the VC No.01505056169.

Sir/madam, as you can see the above communication between me and Dish TV, I’ve been chasing for one particular reason. I’ve made the payment but I’m getting no service from your side.

Now I’m totally fed up with the service of Dish TV, and I don’t want to continue any relationship with the Dish TV.
Kindly refund Rs.900/- for the above payment and make refund of Rs.2999 for Setup Box which I had paid at the time of new connection.

Thanks & regards
Mohd. Salim Hussain
9312034008

Need to refresh my dishtv package as there is notice given in my tv that "settop box is not properly connected". please do this asap for me.

Gaurang shah
VC # 01500638117
M # +91 9998466965

i have been an user of dishtv and i am unable to know my renewal details or say account details thro web sites.my customer ID 01505787406.pl inform my renewal date thanks

Need to refresh my dishtv package as there is notice given in my tv that "no access'' my vc no. 015036577787

That I have applied for the Utv package on 4th may 2009 through sms to 57575 .I got the return message that your querry will be processed soon.But after 7 days it has not been activated. My VC no is 01505395697.Please have a look at it.

not start my vc - DishTV India

i have paid a monthly subscription of rs 500 on 09-05-2006 at the local dish TV dealer and have conformed that he has submitted my money to dish TV. I have called several times to the customer care, they gave me complain reference no. two days ago and every time i call them they say that they will activate the channels within 24 to 48 hrs ...
i am waiting but channels are not activated yet.
my vc. no. is 01504004323.confirm my mo.9979789841.

chanal sat up

I want to check my balance of my dishtv in net but I cannot do it. Please help me.

sir I wants to see my balance of my dishtv.in but i canot see.

My VC NO is 01500265320, please let me know my renewal date and balance details as I am unable to open my account.The website also asks for a password which I don't have.Please update my account details.

i have to recharge my account of vc no 01500445987 but i do not have any information about my account so please send the correct info. about account on my mobile number 9420191074

my vc 015013778277 is not working

my stb Blocked why 01501741753 i living in punjab india ple unBlocked my stb

i like dishtv<quality

my problem is i recharged colors channel Rs.22 one day i see the channel but next day i not seen the chanel please solve my problem .my v.c. no. 01507793468
Raza

My two VC number are bl0cked plz help me.
VC NUMBER 01504547559
sandeep

hello sir, please cheack my new balance and reply u r answare my email my vc number - 015075836799

Dish TV India - activate my new dish tv india account