Dish Tv - USERNAME & PASSWORD

rajeshmeena
DISH TV NO LIGIN INVALID USERNAME&PASSWORD INVALID PLEASE PROVIDE USERNAME &PASSWORD

USERNAME & PASSWORD

touqeekhan's Response, Aug 25, 2014
Complaint comments 54 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Always out of order, not working for many months, dealer not helping. - Dish T V

We have 2 Dishes (D T H) wish karo, dosh karo, and
2Tata sky we have no complaints from Tata sky but
are fed up from Dish, numerous complaints to the dealer brought no relief, what to do?
Jasbeer singh

dish tv faviour

dish is out of order - Dish TV

i bought my disdh tv connection about a month ago,but it shows a number of problems in just begining.i gave complaint to dish tv customer care but not further action has been done by them...every time they give us a new complaint numbers but never give a solution..on call they said there will be no charge of repairing to you dish tv because you have new connection,but the technicians collects money from us for repairing.i recorded the all calls of them ..i have full evidence ..sir plz take a further action on them because they are making fun of innocent persons like me.

thnx

NOT FOLLOWING ONLINE INSTRUCTION - Dish TV

My name is Om Prakash Srivastava. I am a dish tv customer and my dish tv vc no is 01500454602. I have done on line dish tv recharge of Rs 300/- through on line netbanking (SBI) on 24 Aug 10 in that i have given the instruction to activate Silver pack with colors(which cost Rs 125+11=136 pm) but my pack is not activated. I have been charged with Gold saver pack (which cost Rs 270 pm). I have also not informed it there is any problem regarding activation of my pack.

DEAR SIR, I AM REAILER FOR DISH TV MY DEALER ID IS 158450
SHOP NAME PAHADIYA S.T.D. NAGAUR
DISTIBUTOR NAME VARUN ELECTRONIC

dear sir,
i have forgot my username & password, so please remind me my username&password.asap.so please sms me on 9922937793.

Dear sir
I am dish tv dealer iam doing dishtv renuals through my dealer id and password but i forgot my

password and iam unable to reneual the dishtv with out password My dealer id is 60640 please send me

the password to my mail id my mail id is chandtronic@yahoo.com. or send to my mobile no.09490046636

v

respected sir/madam
my user id is 100702 in the name of yadaw tv center i forget my password please send me the password urgently

dear sir my dishtv dealer user id is 100702 i forget my email id and password help me out

hi sir my name is tinku my id is 142862 my shop name is bedi electronic amritsar my id is closed for 1 month mu nearst helper not help me pls check and answer my contect n 9356912030 9779045980 beditinku2yahoo.in thanks

When I wanto to Login, after submit a problem occurs regarding my username.

dear sir i forget my password and user name so ican't find my acount to chek my balance

not login - Dish TV

sir mai net pe apna dish tv AC. dekhna chata hu but login karne pe bhi nai ho pa raha hai mere dish tv ka vc no 01501138574 hai jo mere papa k naam se hai ( MR. ASHOK PURI GOSWAMI )

my e mail id es - ashup55@ymail.com

dear sir,
my dealer id is 122410 password is 7657it, s close please reset my password do urgent i am a shop keeper my shop name is rajes elctronic

sir i need a dish tv dealer i.d kindly give me i, d on
jackxit1@yahoo.com

Dear sir
USERID&PASSWORD
password and iam unable to reneual the dishtv with out password My dealer id is 125138 my shop name is vaibhab electronic gangapur city
DISTIBUTOR NAME - MAA JAYANTI ENTERPRISES
the USERID&PASSWORD to send my mail id my mail id is ashishagarwal307@gmail.com. or send to my mobile no.09694142324

i forgot my dish tv user name, password and my registered email id also.Now How can i wil locate my login details any idea pls help me

dear sir

my dealer id 167098 shop name vaibhab electronic
by my mobile no 9983077243

dear sir, my vc no-01500232930.my complain is i online recharge dishtv rs 320 order no-D72170110611 from ccAvenue receive date 11-06-2011.but in time my vc is not active.tell me what problem & i request u to active my vc immediatly.
Thank u.

i am loss my dish tv user name & password i want to login so pls provide me some qwairies. . vc no 01512901639

Satisfactory Rating
    1913
    1860-180-3474 (Only MTNL/BSNL lines)
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301