Dr Alka Dogra Clinic, Ludhiana - Cheating the Patients

Rene.
The is regarding laser treatment done at Dr Alka Dogra's Clini by her husband who's a Dr by profession too as told by them. If anyone has undergone the same, they would know that hair shedding happens if the treatment is done properly. While I went for treatment there, on the very first sitting, everything went fine.
But after the second sitting, shedding was only 40% which I duly conveyed to the Doctor before next sitting but the same thing happened third time too.
And when I called them up to talk to him, it was told he is out of country and I should come and talk to Dr Alka. Which would have cost another 300 bucks for consultation in addition to money wasted on two sittings and that due to my work I can't take couple of days off to visit the clinic unless absolutely sure of some positive action to be taken.
Sheer misguiding of patients taking place there. And last time while waiting there one of their own employee was gossiping that how they schedule 7-10 sittings for various treatments when the same can be done in 2-4.
Really regret going to this clinic.

Comments

N Aug 29, 2011 by
micks

well, u might be correct but i feel is that u should have gone for all 7 treatments and then if result would have been unsatisfactory then u should have regretted it.. cz it depends upon person to person...that when hair grows, how much they shed...etc etc etc..take care..
N Oct 13, 2011 by
Inayatsharma

Hi friends,
I have also got laser treatment at Dr.Alka Dogra's clinic, in seven sittings I had 80percent reduction . world wide it is said that this much time is taken and minimum 7 sittings are required.
D Aug 7, 2012 by
sanchiroy

I diagree, She dosen;t cheat at all, She is the most honest doctor. I was cheated by many doctors in ludhiana. I have a disease which cannot be cured . She told me on the first go .She is a life saver
N Nov 26, 2014 by
Nishth

She is the shittiest doctor I have ever met till date. She only wants to talk, she doesn't let anyone else talk. Some person with a brain and a common sense should tell her that she is performing a role of a doctor and not a Hitler. And who says she doesn't cheat, all Fraud Bills, at the clinic and also at the dispensary, she is just doing a business and not paying any taxes(all Black money).

Dr Alka Dogra Clinic, Ludhiana - Cheating the Patients