E-ticket - wait list not confirmed

NIKASH CHHETRI
ticket bearing pnr no 0073178844 not confirmed on the date
of journey, pls refund the money.

Comments

i have booked my ticket on 07-04-2009 and i want to cancel my ticket but traian had passed already and my name is not come in chart bcoz my waiting list no is 40 & 43
km

hi, I have an e-ticket which is still in waiting list after the chart has been prepared. I am not able to cancel it on internet as the chart has been prepared. Please let me know how should I get the refund. Thanks.

On 8/01/10 I had booked e-ticket from Thane to Mangalore on Matsyagandha express
on waiting list. 10/01/10 on jouney date ticket was not confirmed. Kindly advice on the refund proceedure.

sir i have booked 5 tictets for journey on 12/10/10 booked on dated on 11/09/10 but it is not confirm and if it will not confirm than my e-tictet will be cancel automatically. what i have to do for confirm my ticket
PNR No. is 6246906955
mklrtr

In that case...if u cudn't cancel your ticket before chart being prepared...its a long process...u hv to submit an application to station master...then it is been forwarded to another officer...finally ts a long process...may take 1or 2 month
to get ur refund...may be u cudn't get money even aftr that...better to forget abt that n remember to cancel ur ticket before chart being prepared i.e. before 5 hours d tym of departure...thnx..join me at twitter.com/mukulrathore for any other information...24hours...
N Feb 8, 2011 by
ajasbpm

I have a waiting list ticket with my identity card .I heard a comment about waitlist eticket that
is desn't allow to traveling passengers. that's true?
anyone kindly reply me . thanks.
my mail id is 2bpm@in.com
N Mar 9, 2011 by
anandcochi

My ticket bearing pnr no 4427028782 not confirmed on the date
of journey on 09/03/2011, pls refund the money.
N Apr 24, 2011 by
SWAPAN26021959

E-Ticket- It has been observed that the Wait list E ticket confirmation has remote chance as compare to Paper Ticket. More over If the Ticket will not get confirmed (Railway keep the Quota for Tatkal reservation) then why railway issue the Ticket
N Feb 27, 2012 by
Sanjay Deshpande

I had booked E-ticket for 4 passengers as waiting list ticket. Ihad cancelled No. 3&4 at first. In the time of Chart prepared Onle one is confirmed and other is wait listed. Can my waitlisted ticket is automatically cancelled. or I have to apply for cancellation of wait list ticket..How much time take to deposit refund amount in my account .==SANJAY==
N Aug 30, 2012 by
mahendra s

sir, if my e ticket is in waiting list till chart has been prepared, then can i travelled in the train
D Oct 7, 2012 by
satya.bhai

My ticket was in pqwl 15 & 16 and it was not confirmed till the chart prepared
Pnr-8706522233 train no-19144 so d.o.j-06/10/2012
So plz refund my amt back to my account
D Nov 11, 2012 by
mofaro

PNR Number: 4345997310
Transaction ID: 0578268435
Date Of Journey: 17/10/2012

I have booked one ticket with above information.The ticket was in waitlist.and according to IRCTC the amount of waitlisted ticket will be credited back.but its almost 1 month i have not been refunded with any amount.

Can you please refund this amount ASAP.

D Nov 19, 2012 by

Spring_99

PNR Number: 4147190961
Transaction ID: 0606450540
Date Of Journey: 23/12/2012

I had booked a ticket for three passengers with above information.The ticket status was Waiting list 41, 42, 43 after the chart had been prepared . According to IRCTC rules the amount of waitlisted ticket will be credited back into bank account automatically .But its almost 5 days now and I have not been refunded with any amount.

Can you please refund this amount ASAP