Employee Provident Fund - WB/40288/843 - Account Statement

Ajoy Saha

Please provide me with the statement of the above EPF account (WB/40288/843) at the earliest. I will appreciate your quick response.

Ajoy Saha
Cell : +919836593909
email :ajoysaha16@yahoo.com

Comments

PF Check Bounced - Anirudh Kumar

Hi :
I submitted my PF withdrawal application in the motn of June'2008. I found two checks being posted to my account in the month of august. However, one of the check bounced as it was not signed by the APFO.

My account has been charged bounce check fees as well. I'm not in gurgaon so cannot go there. I've been trying to call the Gurgaon PF office, however, no one answers the phone.

PF refund - Employee Provident Fund

My PF account number is KN/35239/1426 . And the organization was synova innovative technologies. I resigned on april-2008 and submitted an application to withdraw my PF amount inoctober 2008. The amount is not yet credited to my account and how do i know the status of my application.

Please provide me with the statement of the above EPF account (DL/31881/8210) at the earliest. I will appreciate your quick response.

Abhijeet Gupta
Cell : +919336424573
email :abhijeet_gupta2002@yahoo.com

WB/47207/15 - Current Account Statement

Sir

Please provide me the current status of the above EPF account ( WB/47207/15 ). I will appreciate your quick response.

Syamal Ch. Das
Cell : 9007755147
email :pgdcamnc@yahoo.co.in

please provide me ststement of my pf account as soon as possible my pf account no is MH/45142/18298

No information of refund till date - Employee Provident Fund

The EPF Form No.19 & 10-C(EPS) was submitted in the Office of Regional PF Commissioner, 28 Wazirpur delhi on Feb.18 Dec, 2008.
This is under keane india Limited

My Account No.is :- DL/19688/1787

there were some corrcetions required in the previous form.
I corrected the enteries and submitted the form yet again but there is no clue of the refund till now

It has been almost 2 months now I have no information about the status of my refund.
Can you please help!

I hi
please provide me my account statement detail tillapril 2009 for account no.HR/16623/32

thanxs
rahul midha

Please provide me with the statement of the above EPF account (PB/6048/1347) at the earliest. I will appreciate your quick response.

I want my PF account Status.Pl Provide.

Sir

Please provide me the current status of the above EPF account ( TN/CBE/73693/19 ). I will appreciate your quick response.

Thanking You

S.Ezhil
Cell : 94446 83066

Dear SIr/Madam

Please provide me with the statement of the above EPF account (MP/GWALIOR/15476/16) at the earliest. I will appreciate your quick response.

Narendra Singh
Cell : +919826220284
email :narendra_biet@rediffmail.com

Please provide me with the statement of the above EPF account (DL/34381/255) at the earliest. I will appreciate your quick response

jayanta jena
Cell : +919800893145
email :jayanta.j@rediffmail.com

Dear sir

Please provide me with the statement of the above EPF account (DL/26217/2530) at the earliest . I will appreciate your quick responce.

thanks& regards
Harish Bisht
9999416021/9650624778

go this site and cheek your epf Account statement

Employee Provident Fund Complaints - WB/40288/843 - Account Statement
View all Employee Provident Fund complaints
Employee Provident Fund
Posted: 2009-03-18 by Ajoy Saha Send email

AP/38578/232 - Account Statement

Please provide me with the statement of the above EPF account (AP/38578/232) at the earliest. I will appreciate your quick response.

Khem Chand Cell : +919418074938
email :thakur3777@gmail.com

Dear Sir / Madam

Kindly let me know or send me by e-mail, the statement of the above EPF account (WB/CA33248/32) as soon as possible. Your immediate response in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you with my best regards,

Dilip Kar
09310799886 / 09832201892
E-mail: arup@fwacziarg.com

Please provide me the statement of myEPF account (MH/BAN/23029/2084) at the earliest. I will appreciate your quick response

SHAILENDRA SINGH CHAUHAN

Mail ID . shailu.79@indiatimes.com

Shailendra Singh Chauhan

Dear SIr/Madam

Please provide me with the statement of the my EPF account (MP/10073/67) at the earliest.My Employer Name is Deendayal Aushadhi Pvt. Ltd Industrial estate, Birla Nagar Gwalior. I will appreciate your quick response.

Amit Shivhare
Cell : +919893168923
email :amit.shivhare5@gmail.com

Please provide me with the statement of the above EPF account (WB/40607/368) at the earliest. I will appreciate your quick response.

Gopal Ghosh