Employee Provident Fund, Karnal & Meerut Office - Provident Fund Transfer From UP/MT/34169/409 to HR/KL/15613/1545

krishan Wadhwa

I have applied in the Start of Aug.2008 month for transfer of my provident fund from my Previous company" Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd., U.P. " having provident fund office in Meerut ( U.P.) to Karnal ( Haryana) office of Provident fund organisation, as my present company named " Roulunds Braking India Pvt. Ltd." is located in Sonepat district of Haryana State.

Also have filed my grievances in this regard I have filed my on line grievance on P.F. Deptt. website vide Grievance Registration Number CEPFO/E/2008/02628 on dated 27.08.08 and later on by a separate mail in September 2008.

But till the date I have not received any response from both the offices ( Meerut or Karnal).

Krishan Wadhwa

Comments

Dear Sir/Madom,

I have applied in the Start of Dec.2008 month for transfer of my provident fund from my Previous company" ALM Leather Limited, Harrora Gagalheri., U.P. " having provident fund office in Meerut ( U.P.) office of Provident fund organisation, as my present company named " Shakumbari Automobiles Pvt. Ltd." is located in Harrora Gagalheri district of saharanpur State. U P

Also have filed my grievances in this regard I have filed my all required document on dated 18.12.09 and dispatched to your meerut branch.

But till the date I have not received any response from both the offices ( Meerut )

Kindly do the needful so that I could have assurance that my provident fund contributions are safe and fully credited to my account. No 1638834402

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh Kumar

SIR/MAM,

I have an EPF Account bearing no. HR/3825/35 in the name of Rajneesh Goel s/o Sh. Rajeshwar Goel with Employees Provident Fund Organisation, Karnal. I have resigned from M/s. B.R. Castings, Industrial Area, Yamunanagar in the year 2001. And completed all formalities for withdrawal of my PF amount from emloyer and myself. After many correspondence, till date i have not received any response nor PF amount.

I have already give my bank account details - Punjab National Bank, Model Town, Yamuna Nagar.
Saving A/c No. 3701000100120933

I requested to you please check the above and arrange for release the payment.

Yours faithfully,
Rajneesh Goel
#527, Model Colony, Yamuna Nagar
Cell : 9896171222

DEAR SIR,
I AM SUBHASH MUKHERJEE AND MY EPF NO IS HR/KL/2054/378 I WANT TO KNOW MY CURRENT STATUS OF CLAME
THANNKS

Vinay Kumar, I was Employee in Magppie International Ltd.. from 02.03.2009. to 29.07.2009. I want my EPF amount which is deduction from my salary in this period. My PF No. is HR/KL-16985/2347. My a/c No. is (536602010535277 Union Bank Of India). Please Help Me for the Same Regards vinay kumar Kumar.

Dear Sir/Madam

My Self Neeraj Kumar. I was working in M/S SHISHU NIKETAN JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL, Muzaffarnagar. from 01/04/2003. My PF A/C no. is UP/15820/128.they were transferred me in SHISHU NIKETAN INTER COLLEGE, Muzaffarnagar from Aug.2003, there my PF no. is UP/30771/16 and than i given resign from my job in Jun. 2007. I have submited my PF form in meerut branch through a Agent and received Rs. 35, 000.00 appox.according to me they will have to return me Rs. 40, 000.00 approxi.so please send me my account balance detail ...
if there is any kind of e-mail id through which we can check our EPF account balance detail. so please forword it to me ...

Awaiting for ur reply

With Thanks & Regards

Neeraj Kumar
09019489650

My name is Jasbir singh S/o Sh. Surjan Singh I had worked In PWD Public health Engg. Circle from December 2008 to june 2009 My HR No. Is HR/KL/36120/58 I have submitted my form three month after resign the post. but I have not find a single Rupees in my account. Please tell me about my problems solution as soon as possible. and also tell me about the strict action taken by me. MY email Id. jasbir25.singh79@gmail.com.

dear sir,
this is inform to u one of my company employee mr praveen kumar P.F.No.UP/19882/575 form19&10C submited at 14.5.2010.Pl conform his account status.

Respected Sir,

we have submitted with all particular and signature varification by bank. But not yet received Their money. Their no.EPF is UP/MRT/1270/317 of Mr.Yogeshwar & UP/MRT/1270/884 of Mr.Rajbeer Please look into the matter.

regards,

Raj Kumar Sharma
(Pilkhani Distillery)

Employees Provident Fund Organisation
Regional/Sub-Regional Office
SRD Karnal

Sub: Pending Pension Amount from February, 2010
Ref: PF A/c No. HR/19/9737, P.P.O No. : HR/KNL/8919

I would like to request you to kindly release my pension from February, 2010 for which I have sent my life certificate through Punjab National Bank, Sector-14 Branch, Sonipat.

Kindly intimate status of my pension. and who are the officers/employees responsible for the pension payments? Provide their details with name, designations and responsibllities.

I am sorry to say despite repeated Fax & reminder over phone I m not getting any feed back from your EPF Office. You are requested to look into matter on priority basis.

Ghanshyam Dass Gupta,
M-09355234297
Bank name : Punjab National Bank A/c no. 1457000100057716

Dear Sir/Mam
My self sunny kumar, I have appliad in the start March 2010 for my provident fund in the office of P.F.Karnal. But my provident fund does not diposit in my account. Please my provident fund diposit in my account. My provident fund No. is -- HR/KNL/35520/37.
"PHONE NO.9354885159"
N Feb 14, 2011 by
Bharat Tiwari

Subject :- PF Amount transfer from MP/12370/0031, MP/5886/7559 to UP/43775/23

We have applied EPF transfer from both account no. MP/12370/0031, MP/5886/7559 EPF Office Ujjain has been transfer to Agra Branch (Meerut Office) But not accumulate in my current account no. UP/43775/23 my previous amount not reflect in my current PF number. Thus I would request you to advise the concerned to transfer the amount due to me and confirm the my account Balance Status for till date.
Please resolved the above both queries.

Bharat Tiwari
N Aug 26, 2011 by
gurdhyansingh537

Respected Sir
I have applied in the start july 2011 for my provident fund in the office of provident fund karnal.but my provident fund does not dposit in my account.please my provident fund diposit in my account.
my p.f no. is HR/KNL/17922/46
THANKING YOU

GURDHYAN SINGH
+919050759537
N Oct 29, 2011 by
artisaini

R/S
Sir i had worked in Israna Panipat Shanti Devi insitute of Tech. & Mgt as Librarain from 23.4/2007 to 3/01/2009 & during this period i have paid Some PF amount . Now i have left my job .I have fullfilled all formaties of (release /Transfer the money in my AC 2427 )PF(No HRKNL03528400000010) amount by 28/04/2011by the insitute member. but still i have no responce.i request to you give responce as earlier possible by you.Because i have urgently need the money
Arti Saini
Vinod NGR- Mill Gate
HSR 125001(HRY)
M- 09034561173
N Sep 5, 2012 by
virender16

My name is Satish Verma from Naraingarh(Ambala), i am working in Vita Milk plant. I made so many calls to EPF office karnal, but maximum time they did not attend my call and when they attend my call they put the phone receiver on side. This is their duty to entertain every employee. This all thing make me feel really very bad
With Warm Regards