Employee Provident Fund Organisation, Regional Office Delhi South - Problem in PF withdrawal

DEBRAJ MAZUMDER
Sub : PF withdrawal of DL-17492/2175

I am Debraj Mazumder,applied for my provident fund withdrawal during august 2008.My PF no. was DL-17492/2175 and company name was Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd.But few month back I received a letter from EPF delhi saying that my provident fund amount has been transferred to a PF account bearing the no. DL-5864/4660.
I don’t understand why it has happened when I’ve applied for withdrawal.In the year 2002 november till 2004 may I’ve worked with Whirlpool India Ltd and I’ve transferred my pf amount from DL-5864/4660 (Whirlpool India pf no.) to DL-17492/2175 (Samsung India Pvt Ltd pf no.).I want to withdraw my provident fund.
Please guide me to withdraw my provident fund money.

Debraj Mazumder

Comments

want my p.f. no
name -Harish kr
fathers name-mr. shyam lal
organisation___Kumar mangalam school G.k. II new delhi

pls sen my curentstatus ofp f account.

Sub :- No received Claim EPF A/C No. DL/31597/ 49 till date.

I have submit withdrawal form April 2009 through M/S Nimmi Fashions Pvt. Ltd. RZ-419/14, Tuglakabad Extn., N.D.-110019 TIN No. 07410270052.

Please help me.

With Regards,
Sunita Gupta
c/o Dinesh Ch. Sharma
9013537251, 9717511948
email - dineshshama942@gmail.com
tikha

status of pf DL/17949/1043

Sub :- No received Claim EPF A/C No. DL/17616/470 till date.

Please help me.
N Apr 27, 2011 by
rekhadevkumar

status of pf refund DL/05867 account no 096 name Rekha Dev Kumar application given on 22 Nov.2010
N Apr 27, 2011 by
rekhadevkumar

claim status for my pf refund account no 05867/96 application was submitted on 22Nov.2010 of rekha dev kumar and also claim status for A/c no. 05867/95 of dev kumar bansal