EPF India (Maharashtra State - Vashi Branch) - Payment not received my PF claim (PF No : MH/VASHI/118056/20532)

Ami Hemanshu Metha
PF No : MH/VASHI/118056/20532
Name : Ami Hemanshu Mehta
Mobile No : 09879285388 / 09099040321

Respected Sir,
Maharashtra (Thane) Vashi sub regional office has been received my claim on 9/06/2009 receipt no. 498798 but still not receive any amount of my claim. After 4 months still my claim is Under Process shown.
Please process earlier & clear my claim.
Please do the needful.
Your's faithfully,
AMI MEHTA

Comments

EPF payment not recd nor the status - EPF

Hello Sir/Madam,

I was employed with an IT based company in bangalore.I have submitted my EPF claim form through the company.As per the company this was submitted in end of August 2008 but till now there is no status.When i checked the account number given by the company in epf website, website says there is no such account.I have been following up with the company since then, each time company rep says there is some error and EPF has sent a letter to resubmit the form after correcting the mistake.I have not recd any letter or my rejected application form EPF office.I don't have the acknowledged copy also from the company.Since i came out of country after submission, i'm not able to follow up with them regularly and get the acknlowdged copy.I'm coming back to india for vacation and would like to solve this issue during the vacation.

Based on the above could you please guide me to take necessary action and get my PF.

Thanks a lot in advance for your guidance.

With Regards
Karthik

dear sir,
my epf no is HR-25688/GGN/00026
plz send my details
thanks

Please provide us full detail of site whereby we can pay our monthly EPF on line to the account of EPF.

Pls tell me how can I check my pf aamount online

Pls tell me how can check my pf aamount online
PF No : MH/VASHI/118056/12957

I have worked with Everest Kanto Cylinder Limited at Gandhidham Gujarat Unit from April 2005 to Sept 2006. My PF was deposited at Maharashtra for first few months and then at Gujarat.
The respective PF account numbers are MH/90591/741 and GJ/42591/01. Now i want to know the details of amount and period of both the accounts, from employer so that i can transfer the same to my current PF account, but i am not getting the details. kindly let me know the details.
Thanks and Regards,
Ajay Kumar Malviya

Landline not working since 01st Feb 2010 - Jeena & Co.Pvt.Ltd

My office is in D-127 Sector 63 Noida. Since 01st February 2010 Landline number 0120-4283081 at my office is not working since 01st February 2010 and there is no response from Airtel.Morover every time when the complaint is lodged a new reference number is given with no dead line of rectification of the fault.This needs to be solved immediately as the situation is getting worse day by day.
There is not even a single call from Airtel for updation on the complaint.

Dear Mr.Manager of Noida zone - I again request you to kindly lookinto the matter asap

Sincere Regards

regard
manohar
9920899425
mppatil.2008@rediffmail.com
pawan madhukar jadhav EPF India (Maharashtra State - Vashi Branch)  - Jalgaon, Jalgaon, Maharashtra, India

payment not received yet - epf payment

i never received my epf amount ever.my epf a/c no.is MH/45503/2684
(pawan madhukar jadhav)

pls give me responce or detils of my porblem

thank's& regard's
pawan jadhav

sourin

My Pf a/c no- MH/VASHI/118056/18237
Pls reply me how can I check my pf a/c balance.

Thanks & Regards
Sourin Sengupta
sourinsengupta@gmail.com

Dear Sir

My Name Is Nitin Janardhan Bhingardeo
I was working TOTAL SOLUTIONS From 01/JAN /2008 to 30/09/2009
MY form was Submitted on 30/07/2010 but still i have not recieved my claims
I called vashi pf office .But i came to know that my form has not submitted .
i have recieved acknowledgement copy dated 30/07/2010

My PF CODE no .mh/vas98494 GR no .13 PF NO 4859 EMP Code No 6190

Please See the needful

Nitin Bhingardeo

My Mobil No 9702540088 My Friends Email ID rajivkagde@yahoo.com
msakhi

Hi sir,

My PF NO.MH/VASHI/118056/47972, and my pf form submitted on 03/08/2010, till now i did not get my claim.
how i know my status of my pf claim.

Shivakumar.M
N Feb 14, 2011 by
vishal nikam

Dear sir, my PF no. is MH /VASHI /118146 n a/c no. is 134 which is given by my company . Sir i request u to send me my a/c statement of last four year which i not received yet . My company is cutting my PF from DEC 2007 & not issued any PF slip so please send me statement i hope u will co-oprate me . Thanking you VISHAL NIKAM
A Apr 29, 2011 by
kailash tawaniya

Dear sir, my PF no is MH/VASHI /118056/23224 n a/c no is given my company.SIR i request u to send me me a/c statemant last four months which i not receevied yet. my company is cutting my pf from jan 2011& not issued any PF statlement i hope u will co-oprate me. thankig You ... kailash tawaniya
N Jul 18, 2011 by
amandeepnag

My PF No. is MH/VASHI/118056/75632, Submitted on 28/02/2011 but still i have not recieved
N Aug 18, 2011 by
kasivisweswararao.T

My PF No. is MH/VASHI/118056/52099, Submitted on 09/06/2011 but still not cradit my accouent please speed upto my pf cradit my accouent.
N Aug 18, 2011 by
Ankit2 sharma

i Have not recieved My PF payment since 1 Year MY PF NO. is MH/VASHI/118056/72681

Ankit Sharma MObile no. 9569384130
N Aug 21, 2011 by
kasivisweswararao.T

Dear Sir
This is Tammisetti Kasi Viswesawara Rao from Reliance Communications.
My P.F. No: MH/VASHI/118056/52099
I HAD SUBMITTED P.F. APPLICATION TO MUMBAI GOVT OFFICE
WITCH HAS REGISTERED ON 9TH JUN 2011, group no: V-14, S.l.no:20,
TILL NOW WE HAVE NO INTIMATION OR INFORMATION FROM THE P.F. OFFICE
GIVEN P.F. OFFICE PHONE NO: ARE NOT WORKING (MUMBAI)

I REQUEST YOU PLEASE SPEED UP MY PF PROCESS
CAN I EXPECT MY PF WITH IN 3 DAYS CREDIT THROUGH MY BANK ACCOUNT i send mails so many times but no replay

@Please update my mobile number&email ID my pf account number@

THANKING YOU SIR