EPF kandivali office, Mumbai - EPF Not received

RELLA

I have worked for Ms Riskraft consulting Ltd, a group company of Financial Technologies. I have submitted my claim on 25.08.2009. The claim No : MH 210120/14 Group No 77. Name : Srinivasa Rao Rella ( email id : rellacanbank@gmail.com) .

I am yet to recieve the amount . Despite of my repeated requests and reminderes , I am not getting any response from the office.

Please do the necessary and arrange to settle my claim at the earliest possible.

SRINIVASA RAO RELLA

Complaint comments 10 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

I worked with a a company named UPS in Chennai, I left that company in feb 2007 and my form was sent through UPS mumbai to PF office in mumbai.

I was told that i would get my amount max in 3 months.But i did't get any call, any mail since then, they never respond over the phone(now the office phone no is out of service).

I mailed(email) them, but no response from there.

My PF no is MH/91787/504

Please look into matter.

Please do the needful.
John wilson

R/Sir, Madem

I worked with a a company named Wipro Infotech through fransasee embee software Ltd., I left that company in 20 July 2007 to march 2009. i have already pf form sending to PF office

15th month complete, i have not received my pf fund. they never respond over the phone(now the office phone no is out of service).

I mailed(email) them, but no response from there.

My PF no is MH/91258/1278

Please look into matter.
e-mail:- vikasdhepe@gmail.com

Please do the needful.
vikas uddhav dhepe

I have worked for ISS FACILITY SERVICES . I have submitted my claim on 30.06.2009. The claim No : MH 43924/13320 . Name : GURWINDER SINGH ( emailid:gurwindermadhra@yahoo.co.) .

I am yet to recieve the amount . Despite of my repeated requests and reminderes, I am not getting any response from the office.

GURWINDER SINGH
CHANDIGARH

Sir

It is bring to your kind notice that my P.F. No. MH/BAN/47808/7548.I had submitted my PF Claim paper including Form 10C, Form 19, Form 3A with company authorized signature through registered post dated 18/7/2009.serval times i contect by phone but could not get my claim status. Next i sent a reminder letter through registered post no. SPEV161427577N dated 28/7/2010. Till now i could not get any information about my PF claim status.I requested look into the matter so i can get my PF claim amount.

Thanking You

For
Sana Rehman
11/214, Nainital Road
(Near Sharda Market)
Haldwani (Nainital)
PIN-263139

I have worked for Ms INDIA INFOLINE LTD, Coimbatore, a group company of dealing with Financial sector. I have submitted my claim on 10-05-2010. The claim No : MH/44546/2140

Maruthasalam.p

EPF Not received

I have worked for C.S.Diesel Engg. I have submitted my claim on 26.10.2009. and also i had sent letter with D.D. on 5.8.2010 but response not received. The claim No : MH 93978/23. Name : Ankush M. Wadkar ( email id :ankushwadkar@rediffmail.com) .

I am yet not recieved the amount. Despite of my repeated requests and reminderes, I am not getting any response from the office.

ANKUSH MANOHAR WADKAR

I have worked for Oracle Financial Services Software LTD Mumbai(I-flex), I have submitted my claim on 18.05.2010. The claim No : MH/37528/16609. Name : Pankaj Govindrao Wakde( email id : pankaj.wakde@gmail.com) .

I am yet to recieve the amount . Please do the necessary action and arrange to settle my claim at the earliest possible.

Pankaj Wakde

Still we have not received my Pension scheme certificate (PF) please check and confirm us when you dispach the certificate.

Kindly acknowleage my message

S.Sekar - 9600012573

This is Miss. Seema Modi. I was working with Bank Of America. My last working day was 28/06/2010. I have filled up my PF form on 01/07/2010. I have not yet received my PF amount. Its almost 10 months over now.

Can you please help me with my complaint.

Seema Dilip Modi.
PF No. - MH/93041/012758
Company - Bank of America.
Malad
Mindspace.

Seema Modi
9768007711.

This is to inform you that i was working Integron propertymanagement limited from 1st July 11 - 30th April 14. the PF number which company given me is MH/KND/211793/1475. But when i check this PF into PF office the name of the PF number is prasanth My name is not coming into this number, for the last 10 months i am trying to solve the problem but my company side not giving any respons to me so i humbly request you to take action against my company . please help me to claim my pf amount.

And also my name is Prem Nasir but my company mentoined only prem
F1. my HR name is swapnil.jalgao.and his mail id is

[swapnil.jalgaonkar@integronindia.com ] .ph no 09987111629 2.my company pf consultansy name is jayesh and his mail id is.[ jayesh@karmamgmt.co.in]ph no 09867110595
Premnasir