EPF kandivali office, Mumbai - EPF Not received

RELLA

I have worked for Ms Riskraft consulting Ltd, a group company of Financial Technologies. I have submitted my claim on 25.08.2009. The claim No : MH 210120/14 Group No 77. Name : Srinivasa Rao Rella ( email id : rellacanbank@gmail.com) .

I am yet to recieve the amount . Despite of my repeated requests and reminderes , I am not getting any response from the office.

Please do the necessary and arrange to settle my claim at the earliest possible.

SRINIVASA RAO RELLA

Comments

I worked with a a company named UPS in Chennai, I left that company in feb 2007 and my form was sent through UPS mumbai to PF office in mumbai.

I was told that i would get my amount max in 3 months.But i did't get any call, any mail since then, they never respond over the phone(now the office phone no is out of service).

I mailed(email) them, but no response from there.

My PF no is MH/91787/504

Please look into matter.

Please do the needful.
John wilson

R/Sir, Madem

I worked with a a company named Wipro Infotech through fransasee embee software Ltd., I left that company in 20 July 2007 to march 2009. i have already pf form sending to PF office

15th month complete, i have not received my pf fund. they never respond over the phone(now the office phone no is out of service).

I mailed(email) them, but no response from there.

My PF no is MH/91258/1278

Please look into matter.
e-mail:- vikasdhepe@gmail.com

Please do the needful.
vikas uddhav dhepe

I have worked for ISS FACILITY SERVICES . I have submitted my claim on 30.06.2009. The claim No : MH 43924/13320 . Name : GURWINDER SINGH ( emailid:gurwindermadhra@yahoo.co.) .

I am yet to recieve the amount . Despite of my repeated requests and reminderes, I am not getting any response from the office.

GURWINDER SINGH
CHANDIGARH

Sir

It is bring to your kind notice that my P.F. No. MH/BAN/47808/7548.I had submitted my PF Claim paper including Form 10C, Form 19, Form 3A with company authorized signature through registered post dated 18/7/2009.serval times i contect by phone but could not get my claim status. Next i sent a reminder letter through registered post no. SPEV161427577N dated 28/7/2010. Till now i could not get any information about my PF claim status.I requested look into the matter so i can get my PF claim amount.

Thanking You

For
Sana Rehman
11/214, Nainital Road
(Near Sharda Market)
Haldwani (Nainital)
PIN-263139

I have worked for Ms INDIA INFOLINE LTD, Coimbatore, a group company of dealing with Financial sector. I have submitted my claim on 10-05-2010. The claim No : MH/44546/2140

Maruthasalam.p

EPF Not received

I have worked for C.S.Diesel Engg. I have submitted my claim on 26.10.2009. and also i had sent letter with D.D. on 5.8.2010 but response not received. The claim No : MH 93978/23. Name : Ankush M. Wadkar ( email id :ankushwadkar@rediffmail.com) .

I am yet not recieved the amount. Despite of my repeated requests and reminderes, I am not getting any response from the office.

ANKUSH MANOHAR WADKAR
N Jan 31, 2011 by
pankajw3

I have worked for Oracle Financial Services Software LTD Mumbai(I-flex), I have submitted my claim on 18.05.2010. The claim No : MH/37528/16609. Name : Pankaj Govindrao Wakde( email id : pankaj.wakde@gmail.com) .

I am yet to recieve the amount . Please do the necessary action and arrange to settle my claim at the earliest possible.

Pankaj Wakde
N Mar 23, 2011 by
seku

Still we have not received my Pension scheme certificate (PF) please check and confirm us when you dispach the certificate.

Kindly acknowleage my message

S.Sekar - 9600012573
N Jun 18, 2011 by
Seema Modi

This is Miss. Seema Modi. I was working with Bank Of America. My last working day was 28/06/2010. I have filled up my PF form on 01/07/2010. I have not yet received my PF amount. Its almost 10 months over now.

Can you please help me with my complaint.

Seema Dilip Modi.
PF No. - MH/93041/012758
Company - Bank of America.
Malad