Fenesta Windows - Not a trustable company

Vinod Radhakrishnan
I would like to warn all people going to do business with Fenesta windows to be really careful of the way they handle the contract. These guys to start with are an untrustable lot. I had to follow up with them numerous times before they even came to give me a quote. Once they came and took the measurements for the quote, it took about 3 weeks for them to come up with the quote. Then a further 2 weeks to take the cheque. Unfortunately, these guys take the full amount before they start on the work (putting the risk entirely on you as in my case). Despite me giving the full amount, they took about a week and a half to come and take the second round of measurements (not sure why this was necessary). Anyway once they took this I assumed that they will do a good job. When I with limited knowledge had suggested the design of the windows I want, they nodded their head and when the window arrived 2 weeks later, it was no way near the design that I had asked for. The so called supervisor took a signature from me and disappeared, leaving 2 people to do the job. When I complained, the sales man (apparently the guy who took the order has left the company roles) came to my house and told me that I had signed up for the design and hence nothing could be done. I escalated it to their management, but to no avail.

I would request everyone to please look at all the papers that these guys make you sign. Please don't pay a penny to these guys until you see a satisfactory job. These are crooks in the disguise of a well established company. The best bet would be not to do business with these people. You would do well to bet your money with other local guys as well who could do a better job at a much lower price.

Comments

D Apr 22, 2011 by
pradeep.sp927

I belive Fenesta is the most trust able brand of india.
Its really fantastic working with them,
Am from a construction background, myself an Engineer.
Fenesta is the only manufacturer of UPVC window in india. I repeat Manufacturer - not a importer of china or germany chep quality goods and third grade window .
Completly manufactured in Indian Soil.
Please go ahead with it...
Service always depend on the quality of Sales People involved.
N Apr 22, 2011 by
pradeep.sp927

Hi Its been a second set of order given to WINDOW EXPERTS. Amazingly superb MAHAGONY FOILED 3000 SERIES, DGU unit glasses . I love this window in my Bedroom .
Hi Mr.Lohith- Territory Manager, Bangalore West. Hats off to u man, Great working with u guys. I LOVE U GUYS, Go ahead, no one stop u making India Beautiful .
D Jun 13, 2011 by
D K rai

Dear New Coming customers

I request you all go for VEKA German uPVC windows & doors through WINDOOR Xperts. Contact WINDOOR Xperts on +91-8800764645. I have used their windows. Really the world class windows.

Regards!

D Kumar
+91-7503308257
D Jun 15, 2011 by
DK86th

Prospects Customers

Only taking windows to anyone is not important, installation also mean. So for perfect installation of uPVC windows, Please contact Mr Dharmendra Singh +91-987360609063.

Regards!
D Kumar Ramesharan
+91-7503308257
A Jul 5, 2011 by
maltar

Before placing orders for UPVC windows ask the supplier to bring the decibel meter to record the decibel at peak time with all the traffic and other sound on a weekday, preferably at 11am at your construction site. I'm sharing this becos my entire project is screwed up by FENESTA and their only defence is that they have not promised 100% noise reduction but a certain 20-30 decibels.The auto plying in the road is heard in the 11th floor.Now, I'm left with no choice, becos no other supplier in India is able to give 100% and this can be achieved only by vacuum filled double glazing and, unfortunately in India we do'nt have any mfr using this technology as on date.Dubai has some mfrs but due to heavy duty it becomes unviable.This comment is just for the public interest and to create awareness and be smart while ordering UPVC windows.
A Aug 11, 2011 by
Dkundal

Fenesta is not trustable company... I will tell you why, their prices differ a lot. They operate through dealer network where from company to end coustomer there are many are involved to have their pie to enjoy finally it is the end coustomer to bear the price.

Now, when you compare the quality of fenesta with german companies like Koemmerling, Veka etc they are not compromising with quality and very particular about it...

I am planning to instal for my bunglow and into fair study of U-PVC...

I will suggest dont go by brand, i agree that fenesta are the one who introduced u-pvc but quality matters yaar... we will not instal windows in every 4-5 years.

Please take wise decision!!!
N Sep 15, 2011 by
Kanwarpreet Singh

u should try WINDA REHAU German uPVC Door and Window system...
D Sep 17, 2011 by
nilavaroy

Dear All,

If you are facing any kind of problems with Fenesta windows & doors in Hyderabad pls feel free to contact me. I am taking over the Customer Service in Hyderabad region..Your complaints will be solved within 2 days of reciept..

Thanks & regards,
Nilava Roy
nilava.roy@fenesta.com
Mob: +91-9640171782
A Oct 19, 2011 by
MADHUKAR KULKARNI

Fenesta was company I was trying to reach for windows and doors of existing home remodelling. I never experienced such darkness in my life, in such modern times ! Their toll free never worked, their dealers linked to toll free and no direct contacts for them, When I called the Gurgaon office a rude man told me that whole Co. is in MEETING and I must call at 1600 Hrs. I fired this guy and said what's point of having a meeting to sell, when you can not even support a call for sale !

With 2 days to reach them - I then decided to check performance of Fenesta Co, And landed on this web site !! Its a real opener and has experience of people have saved me several pains I would have faced !!

I then studied Veka.in site and landed also on nearly unknown LG µ PVC doors. Mr. Somesh Mittal LG was open and forth coming of all data I wanted and Veka helped me to understand from the web itself and Mr S Singh promised for survey same day evening,

Buddies - look around for better people when you buy such major interior for homes, otherwise you will live without glass in frames for 6 months some one said ! And your house will be burgled, ! Keep out of Fenesta and teach them a lesson !

MADHUKAR
A Nov 22, 2011 by
Shivendra SIngh

I agreed with your views
N Feb 17, 2012 by

Mob: 9840633547
chennai, Tamilnadu
N Mar 27, 2012 by
steelzone

totally waste. please do not believe fenesta. they are cheaters. they will take 90% advance and will supply the material after 2-3 years.

pramod kumar sharma
N May 13, 2012 by
abhishekshriv

Hi all,

This is Abhishek from Astrapia UPVC Tech Pvt. Ltd.
For any enquiries feel free to contact me at +91 8088924104

Abhishek
www.astrapia.in
N Jun 13, 2012 by
hrsr1

All bad experiences are true about Fenesta. I visited one of their dealers in Jayanagar, Bengaluru and asked them to visit my place 6 months back. There is no response. MW, I have finished my construction.
N Jun 14, 2012 by
bipintiwari1

Kind attention everyone...

Aptus Windows offers solutions for “uPVC Doors and Windows”. Our company has state of the art machinery setup for uPVC Windows & Doors, followed by quality installations and excellent after sales service and maintenance. We have parallely been involved in Architectural design of buildings as well as construction of quality projects. With architectural background we have been continuously innovating to provide very best to our customers.

APTUS is a supreme upvc door and window manufacturer, upvc sliding windows, upvc windows and doors installers, upvc windows and doors manufacturing, upvc windows and doors manufacturers companies in India that manufacturer the UPVC windows and door, and provide the facilities of upvc windows and doors installers.
Delight valued Business Associates and all stake holders by offering Innovative and Technology driven Products on time and as a value proposition
Mutual respect to all and adapting to Global Best Practices by continually imparting knowledge and education across the entire organization
Adherence to all required legal, social and Environment Compliances.

Contact Details

Company Name: Aptus Windows Private Limited
Contact Person: Mr. Bipin Tiwari
Telephone: +(91)-(124)-4219115 / 4219116

Mobile / Cell Phone: +(91)-9350152131
Address: Block- C, Unit-401, Nirvana Courtyard, Nirvana Country, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122 018 (India)

A Jul 12, 2012 by
satishgama

Thank you for your inputs on Fenesta professionalism. I was on the verge of engaging these guys for my flat but now I will re think my decision and probably look into advice of hiring local people for the job.
N Jul 23, 2012 by
laxman A.V

Diference in rates the Fenesta people shield themselves by saying c0mputer soft ware problem is it right? Non sense
N Jul 25, 2012 by
Vinodkumar.fenesta

Dear All,

I am dealer for Fenesta in Bangalore Rajajinagar, sorry for inconvenience.
now look forward to be of service to you.

Regard's
Vinodkumar S K.
8095206246
9902488868.
A Sep 3, 2012 by
vg1234

Who all are upvc windows/doors service providers in south delhi other than fenesta ? Please share the company name preferably with contact details. If you have dealt with them, please share your experiences as well.
N Sep 5, 2012 by
pradnyap

Fenesta is local company, attracting people by low rates.. however service and quality also low. If you have done research and planning for upvc windows then go for VEKA / tiwindows windows. Veka/tiwindwos are best quality upvc windows with best hardware and proper installation.

Fenesta Windows - Not a trustable company