Ford / Figo - horrible service ,pathetic attitude

sameeksha sharma
good morning michael,
We have heard a lot about ford and was under impression that they provide good service as their products, but i am disappointed, sorry to say so. I got my figo booked on 11th march 2010 with the assurance of timely delivery with the colour of my choice, full payment alongwith finance amount including regn papers duly signed was with the dealer.by16th march and i was assured of delivery of the car on 21st march 2010 with the colour of my choice in writing.On 20th march 2010 when I called the dealer to enquire about the delivery time we were informed that the colour of our choice is not available.We wanted the deal to be cancelled but the sales manager convinced me for a different colour and finally we agreed as we had no other option. We got our figo delivered a day later i .e 22nd march 2010with a number but without the accessiories for which the payments have been made by us and and without registration but again with a promise that the registration has been done and papers would reach us by the end of the day :again a false promise.I have to call to find the scene but no response from the dealer.Without the registration papers car with me is as good as undelivered .still waiting for a response from harpreet ford we have our previous cars from maruti (2 cars)aswell as hyundai.(3cars) and not even single complaint all the more they give the best of service after sales .
in this case we don't have our papers leave alone after sale service for which i have my doubts,

Comments

Maya

I too have booked for figo zxi on 12 march and was promised by mpl ford chennai that the delivery will be done by end of march. However till this moment i haven't got any positive reply from dealers end. I hereby request the concern person to take immediate action against mpl ford for giving a false information on delivery of car and dodging us and not giving us the true picture.

I have already informed the same to Ford customer care and yet to get a revert from them. I am dissappointed by the way these dealers handle thier customer. Hope Some one does the needful.
Maya.
Andy

Folks!
I was looking to buy the Figo in April against all the negative image Ford carries for service and cost of ownership. After discovering your pain...
However I suggest please try the "Service Pledge" page on Ford website (http://www.india.ford.com/servlet/ContentServer?cid=1178851255179&pagename=Page&c=DFYPage&site=FIPL) and share if things turn for the better.
Future Ford customers like me would be interested to know the value of Ford's pledge...

Thanks & Cheers!
Figo Fan!

Made the biggest mistake in booking Ford figo. No delivery commitment from Dealer or Ford ..Wrote to ford received Auto generated response, Dealer does not know when the invoicing will take .
Stick to Indian companies Maruti, Tata
k.hari

THEY CREATE SUPER MODEL BUT REAR THAY HAVE TO CHANGE THE HIGHT LEVEL OTHERWISE ITS IS THE DRAWBACK BACK SIDE HEAD HIGHT LEVEL SHOULD BE INCRESSE IMMEDIALTLY ATLEASE BY 4 INCH

hi i had purchased figo on may 26th 2010. my car registration no. is up78 ca 7515 in the name of Mrs. Gita Kapoor from kanpur dealer (Swarn Ford). Yesterday Me went around 400kms. car got heated up and we had to stop due to this problem. when me spoke to the local dealer in agra(where our car was giving us the problem) he told me stop the car for 15-20 min. and then come to my service centre, After following his intructions me reached there he told me car got heated up and car fan is not working. After the inspection, he came to the conclusion car fuse was creating this problem. i just wanted to know how this problem occured only driving 400. is this a manufacturing defect. Please update me as soon as possible Waiting for a favourable reple. Thanx. My Contact No. 9621174311 And email Add:- jobs_ashish@rediffmail.com

i had purchase ford fiesta 31march2010 reg. no. UP78CA2191 in the name of YOGESH KUMAR SINGH Kanpur .My car engine sound is change i m go to the work shop 19/07/2010 and shop dealer says engine problam ofter one month dealer said give me charge about 1lac becouse pistan and oil pump, crank etc is creat a problem and after engine is cease said to me . car 2nd servicing june last weak after service only 500KM driving without any fault. what is the warranty of fiesta engine problem claimed of warranty.
today he give the invoice 99653Rs after give my car. this is a manufature defect. My contact NO.9415535200' and 9918114411 Email ankuthakur646@gmail.com pls reply what i do

i am planning to buy ford figo. can any one suggest how good it was when compare with hyundai shntro
romy pp

ford really needs to update them self as others like hyundai and maruti .
ford has to take effort to improve workmanship, the figo is not having smooth finishings, its rough in finishing, really need to improve on it .pl check the vheicle before delivery carefully. not up to the mark .

I purchased Ford Figo Titanium from Sarvesh Ford Vellore in April - 2010. There was complaint in A/c. I lodged an official complaint with Sarvesh Ford during May-2010, but they told that every thing is normal. The dealer Insured the vehicle with Bajaj without my consent. During 3rd week of October - 2010 I again went with the same complaint. They checked the vehicle Cooling was not going below 26 degree. Finally they told that A/c condenser is damaged. Bajaj Insurance inspectors inspected the vehicle and refused to accept as there was no accident.
I am told to pay the full amount and take the delivery of the vehicle. Total cost comes around 18, 000 Rs.
My complaint is when there is no accident of the vehicle it shows that effective part was supplied by the company. In this case why should I pay for the mistake of the company.
Details of the vehicle is -
Name of the owner - HEMENDRA KUMAR PANDEY
S/o SRI NEWAS PANDEY
A.10, TNHB, Phase-3, Sathuvachari, Vellore - 9.
Chesis No - MAJIXXMRJIAT704690
Engine No- AT04690
Registration No - TN23AJ6931
I sincerely request you to kindly look in to the matter and repair the vehicle without any charges or I will be going to the CONSUMER COURT against the matter.
N Jan 4, 2011 by
tslregan Ford / Figo  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Ford Ashwani Singh - Winsoft

The company wanisoftex is not registered, he is just block the domain and he dont have website design also he is cheating if you ask the project if you ask any voice project he is giving fake lead and also if you put sales also he wont give any money.

Non voice:

He dont have any client for the non voice project and whatever he is showing the client thats all drama his people only doing things, for example if he is giving any project the client is in some where US, UK or any countries, dont trust him and the thing he is doing himself, dont give any upfront to him.Try to find him in the west bengal put him prison as soon as possible.

His mobile no:09332016978

Mail ID :ashwani@wanisoftex.com , ashwaninyc@gmail.com

Skype & Gtalk: ashwaninyc
A Jan 10, 2011 by
Sombir.Kadian

Mr. Pandey, was the money reimbursed by the Company? Its manufacturing fault & it comes along with some warrenty ... let us know how is their service ..
A Jan 19, 2011 by
tslolive Ford / Figo  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Yes i agree with the above comment, they are not worth for any thing 100% scam people. Their main professional to cheat others in the Internet
N May 24, 2011 by
Pillu1234

I will say ford figo is rally worst car there is no value for money, main problem that they dosen't have proper service centers & if you found any problem they will make big estimate & try to decive peoply.

perticularly their NANDED showroom, they are not behaving properly with coustemers

with in 4 months after purchesing we had to got done nearly 1 lakh ruppes of maintiance of small breakdown.

I'll say if you are in thinking to planning car for your family, please go for Maruti or TATA only bcoz of easy serviceing & low cost of maintaince.
N Aug 9, 2011 by
durgesh1901

hello, Sir
I am belong to Raebareli, U.P. I purchased new ford figo EXI deisel at 20/06/2011.from narain ford lucknow.
my figo is working properly at starting, but approx 30 days their front window is fogging at outside in were a A/C is on... i take all the operation but without wipper the front window is as blind at nigth or evening. so i have problem to drive the vehicle at night and evening..
then i have call to workshop they were call me at lucknow in narain ford workshop.. when i was go to workshop at meets the manager SANJEEV .. he cheks the vehicle formally and told me thats this is genuine problem so i will mail to ford india at when i receive the mail, i will call you {dated-01/08/2011}.
when i call to bloody manager SANJEEV he told me that call me after three days. and when i call after three days he told me that no response from the fordindia. and today{09/08/2011} i will call the ediot manadre he does not receive my call at 75 times in a day.. i will waiting to some one help me.. if does'n i will go to CONSUMER FORUM COURT...
DURGESH VERMA
NAME OF OWNER- RAJPATI VERMA
REG.NO. UP 33 U 7455
FIGO SEA GREY EXI DEISEL
RAEBARELI.U.P
A Nov 9, 2011 by
p4preetam

After much research and anticipation I finally bought a Ford Figo car on October 26, 2011. Much delighted by my choice, my experience with the car turned out to be nightmarish considering the car refused to start in the middle of the road within a week of my purchase. It has already been 5 days that i have been constantly following up with the dealer (Cauvery Ford, Bangalore, Magadi Road) and as per them they have not been able to identify the problem yet. To further add to my woes i have not been given any timeline as to when my car would be handed over to me (the way i purchased it ). As a hard core Maruti follower (everybody in my family owns a Maruti car), i am utterly disgusted as to how a new car can breakdown within a week from its purchase date and
now the problem is not even diagnosed by the technicians.

The only solution that is acceptable to me is that I should get a replacement for this car immediately, as this car definitely has a manufacturing defect.
Complaint regarding the Car details below
Owner Name: Preetham Parvatam
Vehcile Number : KA 02 MF 8609
Date of purchase: 26th Oct 2011
Model - Ford Figo EXI.

my email Preetam.parvatam@gmail.com
A Aug 19, 2012 by
FordFigo Kerala OwnersGroup

I am sorry to hear your difficulties with your ford car. Even i have the worst experiences with ford and its service people. I am updating and contacting people having trouble with ford. Can you pls add me to your Facebook and update all your issues in there. here is my link for that. I believe we can fight against ford. Pls help us to give more awareness to people.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Remesh Joseph
remeshkallarackal@gmail.com
N Mar 7, 2013 by
vikramlamba

Dear Ramesh,
Even i bought a ford figo recently and to my surprise the dealer has given me a defective car which has 2 dents ...one on the bonnet and the other on the roof. Even though these are small dents can only be seen if you look at them carefully but my point is if iam paying full amount then why on earth i take this car as defective????
I called Ford India guys and they were sorry about the matter and informed me that they would get back to me but till now i have not received any replies.
The dealer from where i bought this car is in Dwarka, New-Delhi ...name being Astro Ford.
I don't know how they would compensate but iam really repenting buying this car from the dealer.

I hope you could help me in solving this issue.

thanks and regards,
Vikramjeet Singh Lamba
N Apr 21, 2013 by
hussainbiabani

I Syed Gulam Hussain Biabani S/O Late Syed Gulam Sarwar Biabani Occ: Pharma Distributor age: 31Years R/O: 24-3-3 Ambedkar Nagar, Darga Kazipet, Dist: Warangal.I purchased brand new Ford Figo Titanium model Sea Grey color Vehicle Baring chassis No: MAJ1XXMRJ1CS54259 & Engine no: CS54259 Fuel type Diesel with RTA Reg No: AP36 AT 9763 purchased on 1st Feb 2013 from Sri Sri Ford Warangal.
Within 2 months my vehicle engine started making noise i gave it at fortune ford Hyderabad for first service on 2543 kms, after receiving they have handed over me an estimation of 150000/-rs to pay to replace the engine, they says that there is no warranty for engine & the response of ford is truly bad,
Syed Gulam Hussain Biabani