fresher - cjet in cmc

rajabe449
hello evey body

am ashok from mumbai . cmc is conducting a training for engineer and they say they will provide placement in cmc or tcs how far this is true . in i take cjet course whether it would be waste of money or they will provide placement . training fee 82000 for 3month , and for 9 month stipend 6000 ...... this is the details they give are they providing placement . or simply am wasting money .......

Comments

N Mar 2, 2012 by
shalini1325

Best Review
hello friends,
i have done my B.TECH IN ELECTRONICS AND COMM...plz suggest me ..IT INFRASTRUCTURE course is better for me????/

not yet received hallticket - fresher

This is to inform u that i didnt get my hallticket yet. my user ID is 9751755 and password is h65f12kk. so plz send hallticket to preceeding mail ID.
Thanking U.

Tower Problem - CMC LTD.

I am Prosenjit Som from Singrauli(M.P), Am a reliance india mobile castomer.
Problem is Every day tower problem, That means, Tower is not available (Not Reacheable).
In this case we are more hamper for this Causes.
Please find the problem and solve this.
Thanksing you,
Prosenjit Som

respected sir,
i didnt receive my hallticket, i applied for GULBARGA center.
so please send my hallticket to my e-mail id.

Thanking you,

Money is not Reflecting - CMC LTD.

I was given 1750 rupees to open a ShareKhan Demat accout. They are commited to give a Axis bank's saving acoounts absolutely free on this. And will give 1000 rupees for tranding and 750 for brokerage charges. That 1000 and 750 are not reflecing in my account and also i am not able to get the Axis bank's saving account. I want to know how many day's it will take to reflect in my account.

Prakash

spelling Mistake - fresher

Respected sir,
I am Bhate Sandeep Ashok.In Last month i have recived pan card, but spelling mistake in my first name.It is "SANDEEP" but on pancard, it is "SANDIP".What should i do?

about hardware - fresher

in my HP laptop, the problem is that i can not plug in my pen drive in normal windows because whenever i do so my laptop gets hanged. so i access it by set my laptop in safe mode
so you please give proper solution and suggestions about that particular problem.
Rajeeb Panda fresher  - Chembur, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Help me as I lost the Cash Voucher for the Clerical Exam of SBI - fresher

Hi All,

This is Rajeeb Panda, I have lost my Cash Voucher for the Clerical Exam of SBI 2009. So could you advise me how can I get a duplicate Cash Voucher so that I can attend the Exam on 8 Nov 2009.

Rajeeb Panda

about 2000/- - fresher

i am deepak kumar passout from UPTU. I complaint about 2000/- rupees. I objection, why this company charges 2000/- what was the reasion ?? and such other company are not take any charges.

send me reply.
thanks
Jitesh

how did u come 2 know abt the fees is 82000 for sure??? did u give thiers aptitude test
employ

yeh gave apptitude and selected for the training but affraid that after training they should not lay off me if u have any sugestion please send me

Are cmc provide job after completion of cjet(network administrator) training??? This 3 months training is best for future jobs. Please help me.
D
kamal.j

dont join in it .aft training they ll give field work jobs and its waste.it ll not help u in future experience.they r fakin . dont join intis fuckin company.ENT proj manager is bloody bastard in chennai

Hello Friends,

I am from CJet training batch. I joined CMC from training before 9 months, I paid 75000 + Tax.
There was training for 3 months and after training the software development(Called as SI in cmc), took my interview and I got selected for Live project.

Initially there was no support since it was new project and now I am working fine in CMC and with 4 digits salary

Hi friends this is nimesh here. I am 2008 ECE branch pass out. I want to know that this CJET prog is good or not as I am seriously looking for a job. When did u completed ur course and from where. I am in bangalore now. Please help me in this regard. My mail id is er.nimesh.saxena@gamil.com Please mail me.
dham

I worked in CMC for around 5.5 years, its a ok company if you are joining as a permanent employee...but not when you are joining through cjet course...through this course they will charge around 60-80, 000 depending on the region (NR, SR or ER) and then they depute some of you on live project ...others will sit on bench for 6 months and they will give back 4-5000 during this period after that they may extend ur contract but usually the probabilty is very low... I have seen ppl working in CMC as a contractor for 3-4 years...these ppl r giving perf but cmc is not a company which recognizes performance so they r still a contractor... My advise to those who wana join is join this course only if you dont have any other option left

hi! i completed my b.tech in 2009 in computer but already lost 1year ...i wanna join cmc cjet course in hydrabad in asp.net!!! can anybody give any suggestion it' gud 2 join there or not!!!and also abt cmc hyd?
plzzzzzzzzz...!!

i may also like experienced, experts opinion on this issue?that is this couse worth of doing?what are the positives and negatives of this course?
simuka

this program is not fake one of my freind had completed cjet program ..but what he said is during cjet training there teachng is not upto the mark ..after that they will give some maintanenece project means already developed ones .. with this you'll not learn anything completely .. but one thing is that you'll get experience certificate by paying 1.2 lacs in return you'll get 66 thousand as stipend..extension depends on PM but not on performance even if you get extended ypu'll be getting only completed project which is not useful to gain anything also this course may be good for embeded but not for java .net becoz cmc doesnt have much projects based on java and .net ...
D Jan 4, 2011 by
k.akash

Hello Friends,
I just want to inform all future aspriants of cmc cjet, plz don't enrolll yorself in that course.I am one of victim of cmc, at the time of joinig they told me that lot of tier-1 company like tcs, cognizant and all other will be coming to recruit us, but after course completition no company came to recriut us. They are sending us in some local companies which will pay you around 7 to 8 thosand(those comapanies actually require experince candidate). After that if you r not placed they will deploy you to projects which will be not relavent to your course and nowhere gonna help you in the future(like supervising). You all will be spoiling your precious time and money because they charge alot around 82, 000 for hardware and 1, 45, 000 for software . Think 100 times before joinig cmc ( Important both Hardware& networking And Software courses Sucks.)

fresher - cjet in cmc