GLOBEX ADVISORY - CHEATING

keyurpanchal5
recieved a message from Globex advisory company promising 40000rs of earnings in a week for 1 month for which i was asked to pay 20000 rs as fees I was told that i would get few calls everyday in which i had to trade compulsorily ie inn cash , fno etc after the service started the calls would overlap ie come 1 after the other very fast in which you have to take 3 - 4 fno positions which i could not take due to non availability of finance , after calling them i was assured that it was a system mistake and would not happen again but the same thing happened for a month and unfortunately my 20000rs went to drain ps one more thing the msg would come at the time when the position is about to reach the profit position and very far from the recommended price kindly help i even lost appx 15000 in 2-3- calls given by their co rep named jagdish Kindly do the needful so these frauds dont go free i have even he details of payments made , their agreement paper etc...
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

GLOBEX ADVISORY
FRAUD COMPANY
I completely agree with you. I subscribed for their cash tips service by paying 7000/month. The tips arrived quite late. usually close to their target. I lost around 10k in 4 days and i stopped using their tips. They also manipulate the performance data on their website. Please DO NOT trust them. Thanks.

GLOBEX ADVISORY - CHEATING