R/sir, Mr. Manohar Agarwall,
There are so many illegal activities happening in eta, mainpuri, edmadpur, firozabad etc which might be not in ur knowledge. Here r some points.
1. company responsible person dont hav any communication wid the distributor of snacks in sukohabad from last 1 year .(complain in written by distributor).
2. no authorized document is given to the distributors regarding there sales targetas it is the end of quarter.
3. cutting of small namkeen is done on a very huge level in firozabad, tundla, edmadpur etc. 4. no realpresure on super stockiest of distributor on time, 3-5 day delay is normal.
4. in some cases the RTGS is made by the distributor, but after 5 days the product which is dispatch to the distributor is 1/3 of the order made by the distributor.
5. the order which is made by the distributor is usually different from the product which is dispatch to the distributor.
6. the verities of haldiram are always short in the go down of SS. (this statement is made by Mr. Harjeet, every time when SO or distributor asking him the reason of delay of order). 8. nw, i dont know weather this point is in the knowledge of urs or not, but its my duty to tell u coz if it not in ur knowledge thn it is wrong, Mr. Arora had his own manufacturing firm in which he produces pickle named FUNTOPS, insted of HALDIRAM pickle, and all the pickle is distributed with the verity of haldiram and to the distributor of haldiram(big namkeen) and in favor of this Mr. Arora give order in advance without RTGS.
7. some distributor are highly reliable on cutters coz cutters hav all verity but our SS dont hav.
8. Our own distributors are involve in the cutting, but no efforts are made to stop them.
9. NAME OF CUTTERS- mangel pandey, jumeel, bantu jain, rakesh jain, ranjan. And the distributors who involve in cuttingfor achiving there targets and earn huge incentives, they are- amit(edmadpur), praveen(mainpuri), manoj jain(eta)
sir dont want to talk about the problems, but i hav the solutions of there major problem so that cutting is stopped, and the name of haldiram remains on the top