Haldiram Snacks Pvt. Ltd., B1, Sector 63, , Noida - 201307 - Unfair Trade Practice

Anand S. Maheshwari
Haldiram is selling it's Potatoes Chips in the market. Packing is 70 grams and MRP is Rs. 15.00. It is almost atpar with similar competetor's products. But the same product in same artwork packing but with less weight i.e. 36 gram almost half with Rs. 15.00 (same as 70 gram pkg.) MRP is sold through Cinema Halls, Railway Stations, Bus Stands where customers/consumers don't have the liberty to move around or bargain. The company is looting in lacs of Rupees on a daily basis and the poor consumer is bound to be looted as he has no choice and his movement is restricted in those circumstances. I have the packing of both weight with same MRP printed on them. The only difference is of weight. One has 70 gram and the other has 36 gram.

Comments

N Oct 23, 2013 by
Ajaysingh23

Best Review
Hi i am a store assitt. in dfm foods ltd. Ghaziabad. my education 10+2 i have good knowledge of store keeping. i have 7 year exp. in dfm foods ltd Ghaziabad 21-03 -2007 to till date

dear sir,
i m from vrindaban, i has a daily needs store near iskcon temple,
but from last one year vrindaban haldiram distributer not capable supply for whole vrindaban, and also sales effacted, what is this,
please checkout wholthing where is the whole
girraj dharan agrawal
shubham shoppee
chaitanya vihar ph1
vrindaban mathura

dear sir,
I m a graduate person of 27 years old. and i have about 3 years exeperience of
accounting (package SAP/ERP).
Therefore you are requested to give me a chance.
Pradeep sharma
madhu

I am a student of Food Technology, B.Tech, 2nd yr.and I want to do one month training in the month of June. so I request you to permit me.
For this i shall be very grateful to you.
Madhu
N Jan 22, 2011 by
shyam Sundar Sharma

To,
Haldiram Snacks

We M/S Maa Bhagwati traders leading supplier of South Eastern Railway(orissa State) giving benefit to many multinational companies through our network(i.e-Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages pvt. ltd.)interested to know about your business terms & Conditions so that every passenger can haldiram snacks products in the time of journey.

Thanking You
M/S Maa Bhagwati Traders
Rourkela-769012(Orissa)
+919437101130
N Apr 3, 2011 by
dan_tera@hotmail.com

welcome to the Free Market. If you don't want it don't buy it. Also it's MRP, which is the Maximum Retail Price, the store owners (cinema halls, bus stops, etc.) are free to charge whatever they want as long as it's not above MRP, so maybe your beef is with the store owners and not haldiram.
N Jun 8, 2011 by
rawat051

Respected Sir/mam
My name is Surendra Singh Rawat from Agra, I have completed Post Graduate Diploma in Management & currently working in Mohani tea as a Marketing Officer. I am still looking for greater opportunities to so my abilities there fore i am requesting you to please give me one chance in your organization to prove myself.

Thanks and Regards

Surendra Singh Rawat
(+919457003450)
N Jun 29, 2011 by
Nikhil Mishar agra

Sir/Mam,
I am NIKHIL MISHRA, B.Tech. from FOOD TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING from Gautam Buddha Technical University, lucknow (formerly U.P.T.U., lucknow), 2007-2011 batch with an aggregate of 74% (approx.), present myself as a candidate seeking a job in your company. I am able to work in production line, quality assurance, quality control departments etc.
If there is any opportunity in your company please consider me. I have attached my RESUME with this letter.
Thanking you.

Nikhil Mishra
Ph. 09411046494
e-mail: nikstheuno@gmail.com
nikhil.mishra1501@gmail.com
A Sep 9, 2012 by
vipulguddu

R/sir, Mr. Manohar Agarwall,
There are so many illegal activities happening in eta, mainpuri, edmadpur, firozabad etc which might be not in ur knowledge. Here r some points.
1. company responsible person dont hav any communication wid the distributor of snacks in sukohabad from last 1 year .(complain in written by distributor).
2. no authorized document is given to the distributors regarding there sales targetas it is the end of quarter.
3. cutting of small namkeen is done on a very huge level in firozabad, tundla, edmadpur etc. 4. no realpresure on super stockiest of distributor on time, 3-5 day delay is normal.
4. in some cases the RTGS is made by the distributor, but after 5 days the product which is dispatch to the distributor is 1/3 of the order made by the distributor.
5. the order which is made by the distributor is usually different from the product which is dispatch to the distributor.
6. the verities of haldiram are always short in the go down of SS. (this statement is made by Mr. Harjeet, every time when SO or distributor asking him the reason of delay of order). 8. nw, i dont know weather this point is in the knowledge of urs or not, but its my duty to tell u coz if it not in ur knowledge thn it is wrong, Mr. Arora had his own manufacturing firm in which he produces pickle named FUNTOPS, insted of HALDIRAM pickle, and all the pickle is distributed with the verity of haldiram and to the distributor of haldiram(big namkeen) and in favor of this Mr. Arora give order in advance without RTGS.
7. some distributor are highly reliable on cutters coz cutters hav all verity but our SS dont hav.
8. Our own distributors are involve in the cutting, but no efforts are made to stop them.
9. NAME OF CUTTERS- mangel pandey, jumeel, bantu jain, rakesh jain, ranjan. And the distributors who involve in cuttingfor achiving there targets and earn huge incentives, they are- amit(edmadpur), praveen(mainpuri), manoj jain(eta)
sir dont want to talk about the problems, but i hav the solutions of there major problem so that cutting is stopped, and the name of haldiram remains on the top
N Jan 26, 2013 by
Sunil Kumar Raj

Respected Sir/Mam
My Name is Sunil Kumar From Patna[Bihar]
I Have Completed Graduate and I am Work With FMCG Company
From 14+Years.
Currently Working Ossm Group [p]Ltd.
As A Sr.Sales Officer Post In Patna H.Q.
I am Still Looking for Greater Opportunities
sunilraj0140@gmail.com

N Oct 26, 2013 by
singh ganesh

R/S
Sir i am a store Kipeer UFLEX LIMITED. my education 10+2 i have good knowledge of store keeping. i have 4 year exp. in UFLEX LIMITED MAY 2011 to till date

thanks