HBL Global Pvt Ltd (Sister Concern Of HDFC Bank) - p.f account number

zaid ahmad
i had worked with hbl global pvt ltd for more than 1.6 years. now i am asking for my p.f account no.
but they are not responding me.
my code was nlk187.
kindly consider it.
thanks
zaid ahmad
91 9415470475

Comments

My self nitish kumar verma i have worked with hdfc bank on the rolls of hbl global pvt ltd and my employee code is N 04648. .AND LAST 1.4 Yer left the job .but P.F amount not to be received
so pls hlep me.

Thanks & Regard
Nitish Kumar Verma
Gorakhpur

i have done work in HBL Global Pvt. Ltd. about 9 months. in delhi my DOJ is 5/sep/2007and resing date is 1st may 2008. i have sumitted my pf form in december, but i have not got my amount tiil. my pf a/c no. is 92479 and my e.code is s24685.
please send my pf amount as soon as possible.
my mo. no. is 09709313607, and 09934785574

i m sangita k jain i had worked with HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD. my employee no is S20195 & my pf account no is 77277 . i left this organization in july Aug '07 but still i dont get my pf . i got pf withdral from on 25 th march 2009 and i bact to return it on 07/04/09 with my cancelled cheque . please do the needful.

sangita jain]

My name is krishan lal punihani and my employee code was HBL/AP/K02024 . I have to fill my provident form but u r phone no . is not contactable. pls send me u r all details on my e-mail. address for my p.f form

Thanks and Regards,
krishan lal punihani
mobile no. 09268772320

minutes ago by Shahid Ali Khan [send email]
about PF settlement...Mr SHAHID ALI KHAN from HBL Global Pvt Ltd, Human Resource Division Mumbai, has promised for PF settlement in 6 months but no updates till today... My question is why it takes 6 months for settlement..????
But after 6 months also no updates...
Plz revert back...

My pf NO - 38113
Mob NO - 9312741681
Shahid ali khan

I had worked with HBL global pvt ltd as a Team leader (M1) at Merrut Branch. My Emp No is S07033,
& pf no.-MH/45327/43503. I have applied for my PF in November 2008. I marked the mail for my pf to hr.payroll@hdfcbank.com & they forwarded to hbl.compliance@hdfcbank.com after that they give me my pf A/c no bt do not process for my pf amount till date last mail received on 22-04-09.

please do the needfull

Sachinder Pokhriyal

sir, I had working with HBL global pvt. ltd. for last 2 and half years, I left this company on 1st of january.
I've already done all the formalities for PF but i didn't receive my PF amount. My employee code was
A12290.

My employee code was SCO2539 in Ambala cantt branch.Now i want to know my P.F. number.
Sunil dhiman
# 3A, Azad nagar
Rampur road
Ambala cantt
(Haryana)
mob-09215972896

branch transfer - hpl india pvt ltd

dear sir
i have apply to transfer my branch kosikalan mathura (brasnch code-0670) to noida sector 2(branch code-05936) almost 1 month ago .but up to now i have suffer from transaction so please take the matter sereoisely and transfer my branch as soon as possible .
gautam sharma

Ref:-Employee No-k00396
cost coad-5006
PF AccountNo-18263
Location-Bangalore

With reference to the above subject i was worked with your organisation
Since 20th august2003 and ofter 2years i have resign the organisation on
But till today i dint recived my final setelment and p f claims
Plees arreng same as soon as posibal

Thanks and Regards
kiran kumar

REGARDING SETTLEMENT OF PF - HBL global pvt ltd. in HDFC Bank credit card

Already send the PF application form on april 2008 but no response from company and PF Office . Kindly follow this complaint and do the needfull at the earliest

Employee code S22381 and PF no 85963

Awaitng for your Reply

TO,
THE PF OFFICER
HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD
MUMBAI-04

I am Rama Rao. I worked in HBL Global pvt ltd.my employee no is-R14015, cost code is-413, gradeis-G5 PF ACCOUNT NO IS-93799.My bank details is-ALLAHABAD BANK, JANMOHAMMAD ROAD, POST OFFICE BUILDIN, P.O-NAIHATI, PIN-743165, DIST-24 PARGANAS (N), WEST BENGAL.I leave the job on 16/10/08.last month i send my PF from to The HR Manager of HBL GlOBAL PVT LTD . In PF from i write my allahabad bank account number to send into my A/C the prvident fund.A/C NAME-RAMA RAO, A/C-NO 20593394464 (CHANGE NEW NUMBER OF ALLAHABAD BANK OLD A/C NUMB IS 101582)

Thanking you Yours faithfully
RAMA RAO (R14015)

RAMA RAO
NUDDEA MILL MALI QUARTE
GATE NO-5, P.O-NAIHATI
DIST-24 PARGANAS (NORTH)
PIN-743165 (W.B)

I have worked with H.B.L Globle Pvt Ltd, for 6 months. I have submitted my pf forms before 3 months but yet i have not received my pf amount in my account. So im looking for further prosidure how to get my pf amount in my account..i want to know why it is taking time. My Contact No. is 9638026674

Hi I am Vijay Sharma and i have been worked in HDFC Bank Auto Loans at Agra ( UP ) location under payroll of its subsidery HBL Global Pvt. Ltd for the duration of 2005 to Aug. 2007 but till hav'nt received my releaving and PF reimbursement form by the given compan.

Pls suggest me that with what legal activity i can get my required docs. and punish the company.
My Contact No 9971998813

I am Ramesh .Ummadi, i am not received my PF amoumt,
please do as soon as possible.

Name :Ramesh.ummadi
emp id :R11331
mobile no: 09885060007
mail id : ramesh.ummadi@yahoo.com

Sir
I Himanshu Sehgal from khanna as tm resign from khanna branch in aug 2008 nd received the full settlement letter from hbl but till date my pf is not received to me my emp id is HO2911and my pf no is 91780 pls do favor of me i need money badly

Thnx

___mumbai________________

____________________

Sub: Wrong reasons for termination

Dear Sir/Madam

To Introduce myself; I am Avinash Pankaj, Staying in Pune had been working with HBL Global Pvt. Ltd as an Grade-G7 executive in Personal loan department. Employment code: A17913. I joined the organization on 1st may & received appointment letter dated 20th April 2009 from the Organization.

On 20th May 2009 my Sales Manager communicated me through phone at night that I had been terminated by orders of HR Department.
Looking for the reason I was told that I have an over due on my credit card.

The reason is certainly unreasonable & cruel at this moment of bad times where every where there is financial instability.

Sir/madam, I am working with several Banks from last 5 years & I have given a tremendous amount of business in this five years hence being successful I decided to make my career in Banking sector itself. I had been motivated by all the banks in good time & again it was HBL GLOBAL Pvt. Ltd, who understood my capabilities to offer me the job

Every body knows the recession time has actually broken every industry & Banking is also affected a lot. My default status in my Credit is just because of this bad time which has eaten up big economies of the world. I am just a small person.

Looking my past history it’s visible that my intention is to pay off all my probable debts but I need a job to survive.

I know to work is my right & also understand that companies like you also has social responsibility particularly in bad time as now. I will request you to retain me in my job & I promise you to put my all best efforts to perform & also pay off all my debts to come clean in my Credits. Which was the reason of my termination from the company.
I request you to have a kind look in this matter & help me to get my job for better solution.

Best Regards,

mumbai
____________________

Sub: Wrong reasons for termination

Dear Sir/Madam

Looking for the reason I was told that I have an over due on my credit card.

Best Regards,

Avinash Pankaj

HI
Myself Alok Kumar Em. No. A14251, Hbl global pvt ltd worked with HDFC Home Loan department as a excutive in New Delhi location from 2007.due to some personal reason i had leave on 31/07/2008 .pls suggest me how to get my outstanding salary, my hold incentive of june & july and also my Provident Fund as early as possible.
I will thankful to you for your support.
Alok Kumar

Dear Concern,

My self Anil Kumar from jalandhar Punjab. i was working in HDFC Bank on the rolls of hbl global (P) ltd.i was working in credit card department. My employee code is A12628.My joining date is01-12-2006.i was resign for my job in 02-01-2009. i was apply my PF but almost four month completed . i have no receive my PF amount .i need my PF money because my financial candition is not very good.so pls check my PF status .

Thanks @ Regards,