HBL Global Pvt Ltd (Sister Concern Of HDFC Bank) - p.f account number

zaid ahmad
i had worked with hbl global pvt ltd for more than 1.6 years. now i am asking for my p.f account no.
but they are not responding me.
my code was nlk187.
kindly consider it.
thanks
zaid ahmad
91 9415470475

Comments

dear sir,
please issue my last full & final letter. my last date in company is 12th feb, 2009.
and my emloyee code-vo3981.my reporting office trade star, j.b. nagar, andheri(e).
i'am already recive amount of full & final satelment.

thanks.

YOUR X-EMPLOYEE
VINOD D. MISHRA

i, can collect personaly if your permision.i join hbl in aug- 24, 2005, and my last date in company is 12feb

dear sir / madam, please issue my full & final satelment letter, i'am allready recive my full & final satelment amount by my HDFC BANK ACCOUNT NO-0861050169033. my joining date was 24-08-2005 & my last day in company 12-02-2009.my employee code was V03981.posting at trade star, j.b. nagar, andheri (e).if your order i collect it self.
MY CONTACT DETAILS----9022596896, 9323221501.
E-MAIL--------vinodmishra250@yahoo.com
please sir / madam issue my full &final satelment letter.
thanking you.

I have not received my pf money still in my bank account .pls let me knoe i left my job 8 month back
my emp. id HBL/AP/K06341, cost code 5212 grade G5 Location Kota

Dear All,
My self Chirag B Shah. I left job on 13 April 2006 in your organisation. Till date i have not received My P.F. amount and also not received P.F. Statement. Below are my details

Name:- Chirag B Shah
Emp. Code:-CO1059
Bank Account No.:- 03891050004779

I sent P. F. form 26/06/2009 through Poonam Courier. Let me confirm Have you received and also how many days require to credit amount.

Also send me P.F. account Satement

Chirag B Shah
9979876431, 9898270223
Baroda

DEAR ALL

TILL DATE AT WE HAVE NO RECEIVED ANY DETAILS OF MY P.F. & ALSO MY SR. MR. CHANDRJIT RAWAL IS NOT GIVE ANY RESPONDING STATUS .

MY NAME IS ROSHAN SANGHVI & MY EMP. NO. IS R13922 & SERVICE LOCATION IS GANDHIDHAM GUJARAT

My self kuldeep kumar i have worked with hdfc bank on the rolls of hbl global pvt ltd and my employee code is k05220 i have applied for pf withdraw application on mach 2009. how can i get my pf amount . kindly guide me.
my mobile no is 9717004898, 9213275145

Dear Sir / Madam,
I started my career in hbl global pvt ltd, in 30th june, 2008 and then Resigned in 17th june, 2009. i hav''nt got my full settlement and releving letter from hbl, Since i Already resigned from Job in 17th june, 2009. My Rm Name Is Piyush Sharma. And His Id Is ( P2926), i have mailed to my sm but no response, please do the needfull.EMPLOY ID- (S29281). In The Named Of Sachin Madan.
my contact details are 9990259425, 011-22028810.
Waiting For Your Possitive Response As Early as Too Be Possible Now.
Auto Loan Department ( Ito, Delhi Branch).
Thanking you,
S29281

Respected sir/madam
I am Sachin Madan, my emp. code is S29281, I had worked with HDFC BANK LTD. on the roll of HBL GLOBAL PVT. LTD. as SALES EXECUTEVE in New CAR LOAN at Ito, Delhi BRANCH from30th June . 2008. I worked hard but due to my bad luck i could not suttisfied to you all.i am sorry & i want to resine your orgnisation.
SIR i would like to inform you that i have got Pending salary And Settlement Letter. please give me my outstanding salary & suggest me how to get me my provident fond as early as possible so that i have able to pay my pending rent and phone bill and i have paid all my credit.
i will be thanks to you please do the NEEDFUL EMPLOY...
Thanks!
S-29281

Respected sir/madam
i will be thanks to you please do the NEEDFUL EMPLOY...
Thanks!
S-29281

THANKS ! THANKS ! THANKS !
Hi. i am Sachin Madan My emp code is (S29281.)
I have informed you about my pending salary which have come in my account due to your cooperation. I am very Extremely thankful to you. I have Not Got My Relieving Letter Nor Provident fund. So Please Favour Me. my Email Id is sachinmadan81@yahoo.com. Waiting For Your possitive Response.
your's faithfully
SACHIN MADAN
(S29281)
(M) 9990259425

dear sir,

My self Deepti tripathi my employee id is D04160 i had working HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD.for two years. I left my job so please guide me how can i get my PPF Amount on my thise add - 23/8A 2nd floor Moti nagar new delhi pin code- 110015.

my self mohammad anish i jethra i had working from 21st march 2007 to july 2007 and my employee number is HBLAPM09089 i was working in baroda location personal division my pay roll is hbl global pvt ltd
I had resigned in augast i didn't get my releaving letter so i am requesting you to send my releaving letter on my permanent address my permanaent address is below given

Sahid rafik soc.
opp.ganchi jamat khana hall
Kasaba Road, ganchiwada
City ; modasa District ; sabarkantha Gujarat 383315
Mo ; 9824401533

and pls send another copy of releaving letter on my email adress
email id ; anish_1126@yahoo.com
its really argent and i really need the letter so pls send the letter as soon as possitive

thankyou

my self mohammed anish
my employee code is HBLAPM09089 ihad been working march 21st 2007 to july 2007 pls send my releving letter my permenent adreess
sahid rafik soc.
opp.ganchi jamat khana hall, kasba road
ganchiwada
CIty modasa dist ; sabarkantha gujarat 383315
MO 9824401533

so i request to you pls provide my reliving letter as soon as

From HBL global Pvt. ltd i had got a PF & EPF and filled properly forwarded you as per rule. now 2 months has gone . please post the status that when i will get my PF & EPF amount. my Employee code is S28748.

Sabahat
9919700147

Did not get settlement, did not get PF, did not get NOC - HBL Global Pvt Ltd(HDFC Bank)Auto Loans

My self Turab having Code No T01913 have worked for HDFC Bank Ltd under HBL Global Pvt Ltd since 1st December 2007 to 9th June 2009 nearly one and half (1.5 Years) still i havent got any intimation about my PF for which purely and straight forward they have deducted more than 650 Rupees Monthly from my Salary, now i want my PF soon and NOC also

I am hereby sudmitting my complaint in this forum with hope of earliest response from you and dont put this complaints ideal in your database do the needful its a matter middle class Family people who need their refunds in the form of PF soon

At the time of deductions there is no restrictions but when time comes to refund their Money, whatever they deducted in the form of PF, PROFESSIONAL TAX, ESI and etc from salary, rules has been applied !!! so is there any rules for this then apply the rules to refund also

So i kindly request to Consumer Forum to take this complaint as a serious matter its a matter of Money we have earned and dont want to loose

Turab

Hi My self Turab worked for Hdfc bank ltd uder HBL global pvt ltd for 1.5 years now want my PF and NOC from hbl but due to improper process still i havent got my NOC from this company what kind of sources they requires god knows everything is in late process nothing low responses

so what sort of things they need to fulfill all these formalities i left my job 3 months before and there is no response for pf and noc from this company .

my self Turab my code is t01913 and i need website of hbl global pvt ltd to contact direct with hbl team to co-relate our problms with them

My self mohammed anish i was work in baroda location in personal loan divition
my employee code is HBL/AP/M09089
I had been working from 21st march 2007 to july 2007 and i had risined
I didn;t get my releaving letter so iam requeesting you to send my reeving letter on my permenent addrss
my permenent address is below given

Sahid rafik society, opp. Ganchi jamat khana hall
Kasba Road, Ganchiwada
City ; Modasa, DIst ; sabarkantha
Gujarat 383315
Mo. 09824401533

and please send another copy of reeaving letter on my email address
My email address is ; anish_1126@yahoo.com

it's really urgent and i really need the letter so please send the leetter as soon as possitive

My self mohammed anish i was work in baroda location in personal loan divition