HDFC Bank - regarding credit card pin number

muralikrishna
hello sir,
i have received my credit card but till now i didn't get my credit card pin number so i request u to send me the pin no through email or to my mailing address

Comments

N Aug 2, 2013 by
jk1882283831

Best Review
sir i did not recive my new credit card pin number plz do needful credit card ending 1175

Don't receive HDFC credit card statement - Credit Card

I have a credit card of HDFC bank, they call me for the payment, but whener i ask them to send me a statement, they never send. how can i make the payment.....when i dont have the details of the card used......

Till now i didn't get the status - Credit Card

I babulal shaik applied for hsbc credit card from past 2months before till know i didnt got the card status and your hsbc representative was forgot to give reference number...
I already spoken to one of your representative her name his Trisha contact number is "40326350" she was saying that the card has been approved then why i didnt got my card atleast the confirmation call also..

See this type of people will spoil the brand name of HSBC..the trade mark that we believe.....

Please check out the status and update me soon

Name : Babulal Shaik
39/2,1st floor, sagar complex,
Baneragatta road,
Banglore.

credit card not issued but receiving passwords - Credit Card

I was offered a Icici Bank Credit Card which was delivered to me, but was not accepted from me as it was In the name of CHIRAG NATWARLAL MEHTA instead of CHIRAG BALWANTRAI MEHTA.

Pls Note that till date I am not the Owner of this particular card.

This is with reference to the Internet Banking user ID sent to me on 15th March 2008.

Didn't get PIN No. - Credit Card

Res/Sir,
I, Mr. Laxman H. Narayankar hereby to tell you that I have taken your GE Money Credit Card. The Ref. No. is 2682007100113. But, I didn't get the PIN no. Beacause of this I am unable to get my money till today. So, please send me PIN no. as soon as possible.

Thanking you.

Non availability of monthly statement. - VISA GOLD

I am a customer of SCB credit card .The problem is that i have not getting their monthly statement . To avail l the same in every moth i have to made so many e-mail communication with the customer care.

Unfortunately after a vigirous follow up still i am not received the last statement for the month April-08.

So i am facing very difficulty to pay the EMI's on time.

pin number is not clear - Credit Card

Respected sir

i have received credit card pin number. but it is not clear to read, i could read that pin number. so please re send to me.
my detail
name: KATHIRAVAN.G
date of birth : 01/03/1982

required for pin no - Credit Card

hi, I am o p bairwa, i have received Barclay gold credit card from your bank on dated 05/02/2008, but i have not received pin nos of my cards my cards no's is 4339483091779449{om prakash bairwa} & 4339487476822792{magani devi} please send my cards PIN NO'S, so i can use my credit cards
thanks .

not receiving of status - Credit Card

I have apply for credit card in your bank.I have receive applicatin no thru SMS. The No is 1560113.

I want to know about it's actual status.

please confourm it. and send me status as early as possible.

received pin but but not receive credit card - gold card

I already submit application form(appli.No. 811882) for credit card. But not received credit card. Pl. teke some necessary action
ANIL KUMAR GUPTA

hello sir,

My credit card No. is 5176 5280 0022 3823. I have forgotten my credit card pin No. Pl. send me the same through email or post.

i am holding HDFC DEBIT Card and HDFC VISA GOLD CREDIT Card.
For HDFC DEBIT Card, I am having Internet access, to check my outstanding and
For HDFC VISA GOLD CREDITCARD, I am not having any access.
Request you to kindly help me, for the same, as at every time I am facing much difficulities in getting my HDFC VISA GOLD CREDIT CARD outstanding dues.

No Bills as well as the credit Card Pin Number - HDFC Credit Card

I haven't received my Bills last month as well as this month and I've got my credit Card Pin Number. So pls assist.

Swapnil

i have not received my card - Credit Card

dear sir,

i have applied for gold card i got refrence number1685558 but no further communication i want know the status

thanks & regards

ajaykumar.k

4 digit pin number not received - Credit Card

sir, i had not received 4 digit pin number. my credit card no. is 5176533949975004. please send me urgently. my mail id is lakshmi_0474@yahoo.co.in.

thanks
lakshmi

Not received credit card yet - HDFC CREDIT CARDS

i had applied for credit card in the month of nov 2008 to ur customer representative in mumbai, and also submitted all the necessary documents, but have'nt received my card or any releated information regarding this, pls let me know wether i have to reapply ar What to do.Pls help.

NOT RECEIVED PIN NO. OF MY GOLD DEBIT CARD - HDFC GOLD DEBIT CARD

Hi All,

My self is Lokesh Kumar, i am facing the problem regarding the receipt of my gold debit card pin no.
from the last two months i am waiting for pin no of my gold debit card. but i have not
received any proper response from hdfc perssonels.

I don't know what i have to do that's why i am writing this complaint and i hope u will do needful for me.

Thanks & Regards
Lokesh Kumar

credit card amount - HDFC

HDFC has taken out every penny from my savings account without informing me.
the HDFC branch i hold my account in has absolutely no clue about where and how my money went missing from my account.
On calling up various departments about the missing amount, i was told that HDFC had old credit card dues since 2005 with me that had to be cleared.
I told them that i had no problem paying the amount but i would require the statements prior to the payment, and requested for the statements and the records on the card, i was told that since the card was blocked by the bank in 2006 there are no statements and no records of it.
1. how do i settle any account with a bank that is denying me the details on what i owe them?
2.Even in 2006 i tried to clear out this issue with HDFC and on several occasions asked them to send someone from their collection department with the statements and records to clear out dues if any, everytime was told that someone would be sent the next day... no one was ever sent to either collect any amount or to furnish the details of the dues on the credit card...and today they are telling me that they have no records.
3. all these years an 'X" sum of money is put against my name on their system and is being compounded with interest which they want from me now.
4. since it is not a major sum of money i dont have any issue in clearing it but the bank atleast has to give me the details on it and not rob me at their own whim.
5. i want to know what are my legal rights as a client of a bank-
a.HDFC has not only robbed me off all the money from my savings account but also broken the trust factor that a client has with their bank... is a bank allowed to do this without information?
b. where is the security and safety of my money that the bank promises me, when they are the one who are stealing it from my account.
c.HDFC never bothered to even inform me of their action till i found out about the discrepency in my account on my own- complete unprofesionslism on their part.
c. HDFC Is now telling me that they dont have any statements and records of the money they are asking me for... all they want is the amount flashing on their systems but are not ready to justify their account with any statements or records.

can some please help me.

thanks and regards

Anisha Khanna

yet til now i have not recevied any feed back from your service my application no is CC 01125259
and my landline is 079-40095776