GrahakSeva.com Customer Care

800 N 1st St
San Jose
United States - CA95112

Satisfactory Rating
Oops! We're trying to establish a communication with the company, but apparently they're not interested in resolving complaints.

GrahakSeva.com Complaints & Reviews

Grahak Seva - Violation of privacy statement

Ayushi 123 on Oct 22, 2013
Hi Team, I had posted 3 complaints on Grahakseva. com. All of them have been resolved and I have requested them to delete all the complaints from their website since my personal number is there on that website and it's visible to public & I'm getting anonymous call humiliating me. I have made multiple request to grahak seva team to delete my contact detail still no response. And When I'm putting this complaint in there own website they are not accepting the complaint. Here are the links to the 3 complaints : www.grahakseva.com/complaints/149462/connect-india-not-refunded-money http://www.grahakseva.com/complaints/162218/act-broadband-no-activation http://www.grahakseva.com/complaints/169921/violation-of-trai-act-1997-by-airtel Please...
Complaint comments Read comments [2] Complaint category Internet Services

Grahak Seva - Fraud - promoting defamation of brand online

dangmang0511 on Feb 29, 2012
Grahak Seva which claims to be a Jago Grahak jago initiative has not mentioned any address of it or any support no or mail id on the website.
Even no one knows that whether this is a Govt Site or Just a fake site to get high traffic so that it may make money by advertising once it starts getting huge clicks.
It has no set criteria nor does it has any authentic measure to check whether the complaints are genuine or not.
Anyone can submit the complaints and malign the name of any company.
Unlike other complaints forum which has a support mail and some terms and conditions,...
Complaint comments Read comments [2] Complaint category Law & Civil Rights

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed

Grahak Seva
Violation of privacy statement
Grahak Seva
Fraud - promoting defamation of brand online