HDFC Bank - PF A/c Status

Rajiv Jain

My PF A/c # is MH/46135/11710 & My EMPloyee ID was R1677,
Request you to kindly provide me the PF A/c Status,

while Searching in claim Status The Message was: "Code does not Exist"

Rajiv Jain

Comments

agila

status of epf - HDFC

sir

my epf number is MH/43967/12580

PLS TELL ME THE STATUS OF MY CLAIM.

AGILA

Dear Sir

I am prabhat trivedi from india in kanpur. i was working in hdfc bank ltd as a adfc staff.
Till time my pf has not come i want to my pf because i have urgent needed. my pf account no was MH/49357 and my emp id was there 6086 adfc head office in gurgaon i have many times sent mail to MR kailash nath mehra adfc head but my pf has not come plz help for my pf status
My cell no is 09305343969
N Apr 4, 2011 by
zameer z shaikh

I Zameer Shaikh worked as CSE(Emp.Code:55112) in HDFC Bank Ltd.Bhiwandi Branch.I submitted my resignation on date 27th July, 2008 to the Sales Manager Mr. Santush Sharma and it accepted as per my request last date of my releaving the company is 26th July, 2008. I hereby handover all my company properties and charge to my senior Mr. Santush Sharma.
It was a great Experiance working with HDFC Bank Ltd. I am thankfull to all my seniors, coleague and staff for giving support.But I am not recieved my F&F Settlement and PF payment till date .So, I request you to settle my dues at the earliest .
Emp.Code:55112
DOJ:28th July, 2007.
DOR:27th July, 2008.
Plz find the attache file for more details.

Thnks & Rgrds,
zameer shaikh(9322354316)
E-mail:zameer_zs@rediffmail.com
N Aug 21, 2011 by
Asher Aftab

Respected Sir/ Mam
please send me my PF ststus to my my mail - asher.aftab6267@gmail.com... i was working in hdfc bank at the branch of chowk (0596) lucknow, UP...India ... MY employee code was CA27115... kindly send me my PF status at my e-mail id... its a very urgent task for me n also yours...
thanking you...
Asher Aftab
CA27115
asher.aftab6267@gmail.com
Chowk (0596), Lucknow, UP
N Aug 24, 2011 by
noushu83

I NOUSHAD KOTTAPARAMBIL worked as CSE(Emp.Code:CN12331) in HDFC Bank Ltd.TIRUR (MALAPPURAM, KERALA) Branch.I submitted my resignation on date 31th MAR, 2011 to the Sales Manager Mr. RAGESH and it accepted as per my request last date of my releaving the company is 30th MAR, 2011. I hereby handover all my company properties and charge to my SM.
Emp.Code:CN12331
DOJ:20th DECEMBAR, 2009.
DOR:31th MAR, 2011.
MY MOB :09895303835
EMAIL :noushad.kp007@gmail.com
Plz find the attache file for more details.
N Aug 10, 2012 by
jissi

Dear sir
My name is yogesh sharma and i was working with hdfc bank in 2006 to 2009.Sir I applied my EPF one year back.The EPF cheque was send to the conserned branch but the branch was shifted to other place so the EPF cheque was returned dated 21/10/2011.My EPF no is-MH/46135/13529.
Presently i could not get the current status of my cheque.
kindly send the EPF cheque to the coserned branch as the new address.Kindly see in this matter asap.

Name -Yogesh Sharma
Ac no-0037A27635001
Address- Indus Ind Bank Ltd
D59/105 -67 Chandrika Nagar Colony
Sigra Varanasi-221010

Yogesh Sharma

N Oct 3, 2012 by
SHEELA PATIL

DEAR SIR, I'M WORKING IN SD FINE CHEM LTD., MY EPF NO IS MH/22039/112 MY EMLOYEE ID - E3042,
PLEASE SEND ME MY PF STATUS ON MY CELL. MY CELL NO. IS 9209685234.

THANK YOU.
N May 18, 2013 by
swaranthind

Dear Team,

My Self Swaran Singh. I have worked with HDFC Bank Ltd as CSE (CS4158). I have applied to withdraw my PF. on 15th April 2013. I have send my request through Blue Dart Courier. But still i don't get any response from the Team or i don't get my PF. Please do the need full asap.

My Mail id is: swaranthind@yahoo.com
contact no : +91-99925-43548
N Jan 22, 2014 by
Mahadev Manne

My EMPloyee Code is CM26977
Request you to kindly provide me the PF A/c Status,

while Searching in claim Status The Message was: "Code does not Exist"

Mahadev
yadagiri
Email : mahadevm1681@gmail.com
N May 20, 2014 by
ch.m.krishna

dear sir/madam

IAM TPN SRINILAYA PATHIGILLI WORKED AS A CSE EMPLOYEE ID:CP18059, IAM RESIGNED MY JOB LAST YEAR JUNE-2013, IAM ALSO RECIEVED MY SETTLEMENT AMOUNT AND PF ALSO, BUT I DID NOT RECIEVED MY RELEAVING LETTER KINDLY PROVIDE MY RELEAVING LETTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THE PROBLEM IS MY CURRENTLY WORKING ING VYSYA BANK HR ASKING MY RELEAVIG LETTER THIS MONTH IF IAM NOT SUBMIT MY RELAVING THEY STOP MY SALARY SO PLEASE KINDLY SENT MY RELEAVING LETTER HOT COPY TO BELOW MY MAIL ID

THANKING YOU SIR
TPN SRINILAYA PATHIGILLI

satyasrinilaya@gmail.com
N May 21, 2014 by
dileep kota

Dear All,

THIS IS DILEEP REDDY KOTA REGADING THE STATUS OF MY PF

SIR MY PF NUMBER IS MH/4027/ PLS TELL ME THE STATUS OF MY CLAIM.

THANKS
DILEEP REDDY KOTA
EMP ID:D4027
N May 21, 2014 by
dileep kota

Dear All,

THIS IS DILEEP REDDY KOTA REGADING THE STATUS OF MY PF

SIR MY PF NUMBER IS MH/4027/ PLS TELL ME THE STATUS OF MY CLAIM.

THANKS
DILEEP REDDY KOTA
EMP ID:D4027
N Jun 6, 2014 by
mahwish khan

My Emp Code is CM28689
Request you to kindly provide me the PF A/c status, its very urgent.

Mahwish Khan
N Aug 17, 2014 by
seema khurana

I am seema luthra was working with your organization in 2006(Working as
a cso or insurance cx in hdfc bank ) .Because of my marriage not able
to withdrawal my PF. My employee id is CSO7864 . I want to withdrawal
my pf and want a statement also . Can u pls help me how to apple
it...