HDFC Bank - Salary Account - opening of Salary Account

Dipal n shah
i m employee of reputed Pvt.Ltd. software Developement firm of Pune working at Surat Branch
We wan to open salary account in HDFC bank-Ringroad Branch Surat.So we submitted all required Documents, ID Proof & Referance letter to HDFC's Bank's Represntive"Mr. Hetal Patel"

we have submitted all our documents & they will inform us that we will recieve our Salary account number within 2 days

Before 11days we have submitted our application form..but still today we haven't recieve our Account conformation

& Bank staff not giving responce to our appication...its urgent to submitt our accoutn detail in our company..but due to Bank's iresponcible work we are in big trouble...& we haven't recieved salary yet

Plz. do something for us... Thanx & Regards

Comments

hi
friends
is anyone interested to open a demat account free in HDFC Please contact us At
9881609088( Pruthviraj)

hi,
i am employee of renowned company.i have completed all the formalities.so far i have not received account no. when i talked with the person are there they are not giving response.
happening is i dont have PAN Card for that i already applied.but i am having learning license and SBI bank account.
if it is possible to open my account in hdfc. waiting for ur imminent reply.

i want to know my salary account number.
i am working as s.e in hdfc bank $my code no is cg 10148.
my date of joining is 24-11-2008. $my date of birth is 16-06-1987.

I am Joe by name. I own a company called Hardwork Entertaintment Ltd. And i want to open a salary account for my employee. How do i get the format for that please help me out.

Question; Company Introduction letter for a Salary Account opening

Thx hoping to get reply soon.

i want salary account

Hello
I am Aliasgar and I am working in an educational firm and I wanna open a 0 balance account in HDFC is it possible .
You can contact me on my personal number 9898107781 or 9016606065.

I own a zero balance salary account.Last month after the withdrawal of a sum of amount thru ATM i found a sum of Rs2000/ as MOD balance and only the balance amout in the account as avail balance, i would like to know what this MOD balance is, which i'am not informed of.No employees at the bank could clear my doubt.

hiii
i m hasan ..working in HDFC bank for past 2 months i have received one slip of my salary account in which there is 4 thousand rupees is extra showing as MOD balance

i wanna know that what is this MOD balance is exactly n why it is in my salary account slip

thanks
regards
sheikh hasan
hdfc bank

salary not received - njindia invest pvt. ltd.

dear sir
i parvej alam khan was an regestration c.r.o. in njindiainvest pvt. ltd. at there ghatkopar branch. i lesft this job on 1st april, 2009. now its 5 months has passed but i still didn't get my salary of march month. i resigned from there after informing them and with there permission. i mailed 4 times to the concern person(vatsal soni) for my salary and NOC certificate but i didn't get any one of it.

i request you help me to get my salary and noc certificate.

hi this is mansoor i wanna to open salery accout, i request banker of hdfc to contact me, thanks

Greetings from M.sujatha
I am working in HR department in a finance company. We have completed all the formalities to open Salary account in HDFC bank, Somajiguda, hyderabad. But some of our employees dont have their surname in their ID proof (PAN card, Ration Card, Election Voter ID card, Driving License, and Arogya sree card and also in their SSC Certificate also), What we do in this case, some of our employees are be rejected to open salary account. What we do now ?

Kindly respond to me

M.Sujatha

iam employee of methodex systems limited in varanasi and our company has salaray account tie up of 36 branches in india, iam very much disappoint with service of your bank .In 3 branches of your bank i have submitted my documents but due to the ignorance of your employee and manager of sigra, lahurabir, i have faced much problem. now also i have submitted my all document near about 10 days, but unable to get my accout no.

Hi sir i have account in sbi in hyd. but suddenly igot a mod balance 7 lakhs what is the mod balance please telme deeply ok .any one

need to check wheather account is activated

I am employee of NJ India invest. I have completed all the formalities.so far i have not received my salary account no.& kit (ATM card & Cheque book) when i talked with your salary executive they are not giving response. Please do something as early as possible.

I have saving account in HDFC bank and i want to know my balance .

We would like to open corporate salary account of our Employees wth HDFC BANK so pl send us representative or details at below address.

MACHINO POLYMERS LTD.
PLOT NO. 2, SECTOR - 33,
NEAR HERO HONDA COMPANY,
GURGAON - 122001.

CONT NO ;- 9958366244

I have a senior sales executives in hdfc bank sohana branch in Direct Sales. Request to my account
no.06561040000390. and I dont know my Provident fund account. I request to you please send me a my provident fund account number and my salary slip .

krishan kant mahajan
senior sales executive
hdfc bank ltd
sohana(mohali)
A/C---06561040000390.
Employee code no---- 63012
Email.ID---krishankmahajan@gmail.com.
Pranav

Please any one let me what is a MOD Balance?

Iam SBI salaried account holder. Today I found that MOD Balance in my account is RS.1440000(14 lakhs). Iam not getting what exactly it mean.

HDFC Bank - Salary Account - opening of Salary Account