Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. - NON DELIVERY OF GAS

NIRMALYA NANDI
I AM A CONSUMER OF HP DOMESTIC GAS, CONSUMER NO 609478. I HAVE BOOKED THE GAS CYLINDERE ON 20.03.2009, THE BOOKING NO AS GIVEN OVER PHONE IS 139108 WITH ASURENCE OF DELIVERY WITHIN 5 TO 7 DAYS. AFTER REQUESTING SEVERAL TIMES TILL TODAY GAS CYLINDER IS NOT DELIVERED. THEY ALSO MISBEHAVE OVER PHONE. EVERYTIME GAS IS DELIVERED NOT LESS THAN 15 DAYS AFTER BOOKING. I HAVE ONLY ONE CYLINDER & HENCE FACING TREMENDUS PROBLEM. FOR DOUBLE CYLIDER DISTRIBUTOR SAYS IT WILL TAKE NOT LESS THAN ONE YEAR. ALL THE TIME WHEN GAS IS DELIVERED, THE BOOKING NO DOES NOT MATCH WITH WHAT HAD BEEN TOLD OVER PHONE AT THE TIME OF BOOKING. OFFICIALY THEY SHOWED THAT GAS DELIVERED WITIHN VERY SHORT PERIOD( 3- 5 DAYS). MOROVER, ALL THE TIME WE HAVE ALTERNATIVE BUT TO PAY AS PER THEIR DEMAND RS 50 TO RS 100/- EXTRA FOR DELIVERY WITHIN 15 - 21 DAYS. NEEDLESS TO SAY, THEY SELL THE GAS IN BLACK MARKET. WE REQUEST YOU TO DO A FAIR ENQUERY & TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTIONS AGAINST HPCL & ITS DISTRIBUTOR.
THE NAME OF THE DISTRIBUTOR IS SHREE SHAKTI GAS SERVICE, JAMNAGAR, GUJRAT, DISTRIBUTOR CODE - 196216-00.
I BELEIVE TO HAVE PROPER JUCTICE IN THIS REGARD.

Comments

gautam sancheti Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.  - Puri, Puri, Odisha, India

black marketing - Hindustan Petroleum

your manmad dealer name of agency manmad gas center doing black marketing in manmad .he sale per celender in 450 rupees in puping station .he have many unlegal card.so you examine all cards.
he have 14000 connection but 6000 connection is other tahsil.so you transfer this connection in local agency .
his business attitude is very bad .he is not given cilender in time to time.
i

DELIVERY OF DOMESTIC GAS - Hpcl

dear sir,
i went on 06/12/2008 to my distruber M/s. Pradhan's Gas Service, handidhuan chhak, talcher, dist- angul pin-759100 (dist. code- 13028600) at 09.30 am at the distruber office. the person at reception told me that gas is not avaiable with us. u come on tomorrow. the next day i went on 10.00 am. the office person told me that gas has finished & u come on the day after. according to him i went at 08.00 am make a quewe for one hour & at 09.00am the office bearer told that gas is not available with us. i'm disapointed & i heard that they are taking prefereance to the consumers who is on home delivery becoz they are taking extra 15 rupees per gas at home delivery. so i booked on 05/12/2008 at 09.10 am bearing booking n0.758. they assured me to deliver on 08/12/2008. i wait on that day and agin contct on 09/10/2008. they told me agin to delivered on 09/12/2008. the same problem is happened today. my consumer no is 611549

I BELEIVE TO HAVE PROPER JUCTICE IN THIS REGARD.

shree shakti gas service is having a very bad name & service is very poor. Probably they manage to still survive as agent with some other means. But will HPCL will take any actions? I do not think so.
Still we hope some a day something will happen.

Sir i want the agency of your gas service in uttarakhand hills in district Tehri Garhwal. Please sand me some detail of process and documentry detail.

Mr. Pradeep Singh
Village- Thatyur
Tehri garhwal
uttarakhand

i want to book a gas connection from hpcl (kasli gas service sirsa haryana) please provide immidiately.

shree shakti petrolium & gas pvt.ltd. licence is tru or false.

Sir i want the agency of your gas service in Uttra Pradesh in district firozabad. Please sand me some detail of process and documentry detail.

Mr. Saurabh Yadav s/o Shri Jai Prakash Yadav
Banshipuram behind nahar kothi station road
shikohabad Distt-Firozabad
Pin code-205141
Mob-9410205647, 9411961047

Sir i want the agence of your gas service in uttar pradesh in Ballia, Varanasi, Mau, Gajipur district.So sir please sand me some important detail of process and documentey detail. Thank You
vinod

Sir i want the agency of your gas service in Uttra Pradesh in district Ghazipur. Please sand me some detail of process and documentry detail.

Mr. Vinod Yadav s/o Shri ranjit Yadav
Vill. -Bara, (West Side), Post-Bara,
Distt-Ghazipur
Pin code-232325
Mob-9654584080

E-Mail-: visimi@rediffmail.com

Bhatapara
hamare yaah gas cilander kabhi bhi time p nahe milta ...
aur nahe hamra delar home dilvery kerta hai...
hamare yaha custmer kafi jada hai ...
aap muje company k area manager ka number mail kare me unse baat karna chata hoo...

from
Himanshu Kesharwani
Secy. General
Raipur Disst.
NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL OF INDIA

respected sir,
i want ur gas agency in my area.
pls send me ur criterea to book for a gas agency.

mahesh mangla
from kosikalan
distt.mathura
ph no. 9017174231

dear sir
we have seen an tender offer for gas agency in a news paper .and i want to know about that pls send us your details for that.
c.p rai

To The Reginal Manager
Indian gas corporation
Delhi,

I am costumenr of Indian Gass, But our deler not provide the timely gas,
Pls give the time line of after booking the gass to reciving

Sudhir Soam
mobile No 9911306834

kindly regrding LPG disribution in firozabad, i have already as TATA distribution.i regarding to your business chance i am so happy.

Surendra singh rathore
Firozabad
MO.9808393111, 9045956538

To The Reginal Manager
Indu gas corporation (p) LTD.
Sisendi Uttargao Nigoha Mohanlalganj Lucknow (UP)

Mr. ALOK UPADHYAYs/o Shri SUSHIL UPADHYAY
NAGLA GANGA RAM PACHOKHARA Distt-Firozabad
Pin code-283204
Mob- 9457104271, 9219850281

Dear Sir
with reference to you advertisement in Dainik Jagran dt 31.01.2010, reg. INDU GAS CORPORATION, I want to apply for Distributorship.
you are requested to sent me full dtails i.e. Application form etc. at the earliest

with regards

Suraj Gupta
Mob : 9897121212
Shiva Enterprises
434, Sadar Bundela Meerut Cantt

Dear Sir I Want The Agency Of Your Gas Service In Uattar Pradesh DIstt.Agra (For BahTahseal) Please sand me some detail of process and Documentry Detail. Regards from
SANJAY GUPTA
Tehseal.Bah Agra. Disst.
Mo.09634475440 E Mail kumarsanjaygupta@gmail.com

SANJAY KUMAR GUPTA
Near Power House, Pinahat Tehseal.Bah Agra. Disst.
Mo.09634475440 E Mail kumarsanjaygupta@gmail.com