HP Gas - Online transfer

Gudla Rajesh Patra
I am Rajesh staying in Bangalore.I have one HP gas connection in Gunupur(Dt:rayagada,Orissa).When i am trying to transfer through online i am not getting city name in the list.Please let me know how to transfer gas connection from gunupur to angalore.

Thanks and Regards,
rajesh.
Mobile:9886037354

Comments

N Apr 16, 2011 by
SrinivasaraoM

I am Srinivasarao M, priorly worked as contract workman at ITC Ltd, Sarapaka.

I have taken the HP gas connection at SARAPAKA and I left from Sarapaka. Presently Iam staying at Balapur, Hyderabad.

Please help me to transfer the gas connection.

I am waiting for your instructions.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivasarao M
Mobile No. 99896 94839
Email _ ID : devisrinivasarao@gmail.com
N May 27, 2011 by
manikanth.prince

dear sir,
i am V R K S RAO, working in indian bank in mumbai as we got transfered to vishakapatnam. i have taken the HP gas connection at mumbai due to trnsfer i left mumbai .presently i am at vizag. so kindly help me the procedure for online gas trnsfer connection...
i hope you will help me
Email_id : manikanth.prince@gmail.com
A Jun 23, 2011 by
sudhir babu

I am G.Sudhir Babu, priorly worked as contract engineer at ITC Ltd, Sarapaka.

I have taken the HP gas connection bearing customer No.3029 at (Sri Sai Gas Agencies)SARAPAKA, but we are not taken gas book since lack of books and also we taken gas by the help of costumer number.Now I left from Sarapaka and presently Iam staying at Rajeevnagar, Visakhapatnam.

Please help me to take my book in Visakhapatnam.

I am waiting for your instructions.

Thanks & Regards,
G.Sudheer babu
Mobile No.9000639626
Email ID : gollapallisudhir@yahoo.com
D Nov 8, 2012 by
Prasanna Behera

i AM Prasanna Kumar, staying in Delhi & having a gas connection in Indane Gas. I am shifting to Bhadrak, Orissa. But in Bhadrak, there is no Indane Gas Agencies. Pls suggest me how to transfer from this Indane Gas connection to HP Gas & shifted to Bhadrak, Orissa. My E-mail ID is prasannakb07@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards
Prasanna Kumar Behera
E-mail ID: prasannakb07@gmail.com
D Nov 30, 2012 by
tulsi ram garg

I am Tulsi ram garg staying in sindarli, pali, (Raj.).I have one HP connection in Bali, pali(Raj.)when i trying to transfer throught by face disccus with dealer but don"t appropreate reply any processes. please let me know how to transfer HP gas connection from bali to sadri, pali, (Raj.)

Thank,
Tulsi ram garg
M.no 9610250180
D Dec 4, 2012 by
vinod gitaram patil

i am gas holder cusumer no 602979 name Narayan pundlik Bakshi.Narayan bakshi is expired.so name change in register and new name his wife Shalini Narayan bakshi. please change the name-
D Dec 5, 2012 by
Dhananjay Ravaso Shinde

i am Dhananjay Shinde, Priorly worked as Readymix Concrete Manager at Kundaim (Goa).
i had taked a HP gas connection in kundaim (Goa).but now i'm staying in Jath (Maharashtra).
ofcourse i have need transfer my connection in Jath.
So please can you help me...

Dhananjay Shinde