HP Gas Service, Powai - booking of gas cylinder

ravindra p kamble
I am not been able to contact the maharashtra gas depot (gas agency), powai on the phone 25781282/258752224/25790133. When my parent went physicaly to that agency they asked them to email the request for gas cilender booking. My parents are not internet or computer users. so how can they email the request for gas cilender booking? Please clearify this. And the person sitting there have no manners to talk to consumers. Still we booked a gas cilender as we needed but it is not delivered yet.

Please do needful.
ravindra 9324091375

Comments

HP GAS Leakage not care agency - sagunthala gas agency

one day my cylinder was leaked, i complint to my saguntala gas agency kalpakkam musilm street, but they said they can't do any thing, pls take any action to like this type of agency, they are paying per cylinder 360 Rs, they are extra paying more 20 Rs/
priya

Yes - we are also facing the same problem.
Ratna

We have complained about gas leakage 3 days before, but nobody turned out till now & nobody is picking up the phone also. They don't realise the seriousness of the problem. Are they planning to come for our funeral.

We have complained about gas leakage since morning, but nobody turned out till now & nobody is picking up the phone also. They don't realise the seriousness of the problem. Are they planning to come for our funeral.pls chenge our hp regulater earliest. iam from ratlam madhya pradesh

it think this government agencies recruit illiterate people as they themselves are illiterate.
Request you to please recruit some civilasied people for this job.
we are still waiting for our cylinder since lasst 4 days.

I have booked a gas cylinder on Phone no.12295, 31 sep 09 & on 9 nov 09 but no response is getting .
Request you to please recruit some civilasied people for this job.

we can just discuss here. if we want to take any action please register your complaints here... http://jihaan.hpcl.co.in/booking/ComplaintRegister.aspx?formID=3D78BE607473907B290F1FB5494A444F3E9011FF

Yes, the Maharashtra Gas Depot in not serving the purpose. The should be some desciplinary action. I totally agree with the above lodged complaints.

we r facing gas leakage problems since 3days...we faced such type of leakage for 4th time ...this activities r continioues its our kind request to take action on such activities...as they r thret to lifes...also they dont serve us with proper filled cylinder...and never ever carries wieght mesuring device

sir i am aruldoss from kalavakkam thirupporur town. my deelar sakunthala gas agency at kalpakkam sadras, i am need booking for cell phone only that time he very wost behevier, booking after one are ywo month no delivery what s service the deeler where is i am go to complined, heis telling goway you need any complined i am dontworry dont feel. so, iam what?please cleaify this, and need the person there have no mannersto talk to consumers stillwe booked a gas cilender as we needed but is not deliverd yet.

by thank u,
aruldoss
consumer no 604667
N Mar 1, 2011 by
msmannat

Cilendar Booking daate is 22/02/2011 Cilendar is not Come.
N Mar 9, 2011 by
ASH_ram

I am tring too many days for cylinder booking. (phone booki) No response is getting.
I am consumer of HP GAS AGENCIES, POWAI, IIT.

pls attend ur phone properly...

i
A May 11, 2011 by
pns1

I ordered for a new connection from Hp dealer powai. I am facing similar problems. Its been 2 weeks now and I still dont have the connection. Nobody picks up the phone.. or even if they do they just hang up. if you go personally to their offcie in powai plaza the staff is either rude or indifferent that you feel like whacking each one of them. I have been to their office continously for the past one week and they have been saying "tommorow". This is how they get rid of with customers. I heard bharat gas services better.People if you are reading this blog avoid HP especially the one in Powai like the plague.
A Sep 12, 2011 by
anuradhasarvesh

Very poor Service of HP gas Refilling. Nobody picks up the Phone. It`s really Big Headache. Please somebody of Higher Authority is reading this, Please take some Action.
N Nov 17, 2011 by
Jabez_j

Sir I am Jebaraj.P from Thirupporur town, we have booked a cylinder on 1st week of october but its not yet delievered to us. Rs. 480 per cylinder was asking by delivery man so please take any action on "SAKUNTHALA GAS AGENCY, KALPAAKAM". And the person sitting there have no manners to talk to consumers. Still we booked a gas cilender as we needed but it is not delivered yet.

By
P.jebaraj,
Consumer no : 604039
Sagunthala gas agency phone number : 27488445, 27481647
N Apr 8, 2013 by
Libin Israel Varghese

This is Libin Varghese from Powai, Mumbai. We are trying to book gas on phone but no one is answering the call then kindly tell us why you people write the number on the slip for booking when you cannot take the call. The amount Gas has increased but what about the facility to customer, after all it is a government organisation which is useless they just know to increase amount but no facility. Is there any one looking out this complaint then kindly take a note of it.

With regards
Libin (9920041352)

Gas ageny-Maharashtra Gas Depot, Powai, Mumbai, 022 - 42476911, 022 - 42476912
N Apr 9, 2013 by
vikasn

These guys are pathetic. I have been calling for a week now but no one answers the phone. How am I supposed to book a cylinder?
N Jan 21, 2014 by
akhiles tanwar

i have hp gas connection on last 6 months and distributer provide me only one silender with connection and i told 2 silender given me i daily told distributer plz provide me one more another silender but dstributer are not avilable me silender. we are still waiting for our cylinder since lasst 6 months plz do the needful

parwat singh tanwar