HP India Redemption Offer - Fake Promotion

9 C 1,Phase-II,TNHB Quarters,Sathuvachari
Vellore, Ta 632009
IN
www.lensandframes.com

Last 4 months has been a tough ordeal for me with HP India.Mistakenly i chosen HP pavilion laptop for personnal use instead of dell and gone ahead and purchased it on june 13th 2007 from a HP Reseller in Cochin,Kerala.

My model number is HP Pavilion DV9312tx

Serial Number CNF7190LJP

Product Code:GJ156PA

My TV Tuner card Redemption Code:NO75KFM43T

i applied for TV tuner card redemption offer on 20th of june 2007 and all the necessary documents plus Rs500 Demand draft in favor of solutions integrated marketing services limited newdelhi reached on 24th of june 2007.

I got confirmation of my tv tuner card from Hp Redemption cell newdelhi in 10 days time through an acknoledgement letter.

Since i purchased 64 pit laptop with windows vista ultimate 64 edition os,i enquired in both hp customer care as well as soultions integrated marketing services about the compatibility of tv tuner card i am going to get from them.

I was assured by both the parties that i will be getting a TV tuner card that will be compatible to my purchased item from HP.I was also assured that i should be getting my tv tuner card in 6-8 weeks from the time of registration.

Today after 4 months wait i got the tv tuner card from hp redemption cell new delhi,

but it is of no use for me

the tv tuner card i got today is of hauppauge wintv usb2 model which is incompatible with vista ultimate 64 bit or media center edition pc.

What is the point in sending something which i will never be able to use with laptop?

and why to give false promises like i will be getting WinTV HVR 900 series(which is the only comapatible card for my laptop)this was told by mr abhijith from solutions integrated services marketing limited newdelhi(looks after hp redemption)3 weeks back through telequery to me.

i really feel pity for HP brand,the people looks after hp here in india doing great job in destroying it faster.

By the way i want to return this incompatible tv tuner card back to HP could some one tell me what the procedure ?

(Note:i dont expect HP india to change dramntically after this,for them the customer is god only he pays the money for purchase once the purchase is done they just erase them from their services.Good work HP India,thanx mr balu doraisamy for such an excellent fake promotion)

Comments

MY Claim Form No:- 47101 with Your file reference number 47174, I want the claim status immediately

I am not geting my redemtion number number do need full help

i ve bought a HP Pavilion laptop 2310tv in Dec 08 and i was offered a Philips home theatre but when i got my redemption code and tried see the details where to send the DD the site is under construction.

But after seeing the above compalints i thinking not to avail this offer and i regret for buying HP.

i bought an hp laptop dv5-1104tu on 10th of january.on 21st i tried to register online but the said page is said to be under construction for the past 3 days. i contacted hp but the people on phone says wait for the page to get okay but for the past 2 hours there's no improvement. "i can clearly see if i am not able to register my product immediately i will not be able to avail the offer" as the last date for which is 31st january. KINDLY HELP! MY PHONE 09425304173

I had purchased Compaq Presario Desktop SG 3570IL on 3.11.08
and i had already sent DD of Rs1000/- on 3.12.08 and uptill i dont receve my gift.
My redemption code is N82LIVECRX
so please give me a proper responce

sir, i bought an hp laptop on november last week from coimbatore.along with that the company offers a kodak digital camera if we send a dd of rs.990 and some required rules . i have completed all my parts and send all the required stuffs which all necessaries on december 3 itself. the companys maximum time for the consumer to receive the offer product was 8 weeks. this mail is you to inform that the date was exceeded and till now i didnt received any information from any concerned authorities.hereafter i am expecting a positive step from the hp after this mail and hope that i will receive it at the earliest.

I have purchased i laptop model no compaq cq45 on 9.12.2008 till now i have not recieved i free gift of kodak camera.Kindly arrange it as soon as possible&revert back.red code is DKUL02ZCKR

I bought hp pavilion dv5-1002au Laptop on 7November 2008 I was promised to give a digital cemra with that. I send One Thousand Rupees of DD to hp redemption cell Delhi on 2December 2008

I have not got my digital cemra Till now. my redemption code is CNF8382F59

I bought my laptop from HP and sent the required documents with demand draft in the last week of Nov' 28 to get my gift of digital camera.

I got the confirmatory e-mail from HP Redemption cell stating i would receive my digital camera within 6 weeks from claim date. i.e i would be receiving on 16-Jan-09.

But, I did not receive anything from HP till 31-Jan-09.
Simultaneously, I called to the number 011-41306700 which was given by HP Redemption and shocked by knowing that there WON'T BE ANY RESPONSE to that phone number also.

I need a confirmation that when I will be getting my Digital Camera which I was suppossed to get by 16-Jan-09.

Details:
My Digital Camera Redemption code - LC6RNN3E0O.

My Details:
Name - Harpreet Singh
Place - Ludhiana, Punjab
Mobile - +91 9463414770/ +91 9417409852
e-mail - harpreet.1974@rediffmail.com

respected sir/mdam
i bought compac presarioc700 in madrai at tamil nadu...i sent demand draft(DD) &bill, labels every things for my gift to u...so plz verifying that and send my gift safely... im waiting for ur response... thank you...

I had purchased a laptop DV2918TX on Dec.18th 2008 and opted for redemption and the code given to me OTB1MD4EWX and paid Rs.1499/- Till date I had not received the Philips DVD Player and 5.1speakers with remote. When called up to Solutions Integrated Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi it goes to voice mail and there is no response.

I think I had joined the list of victims who were cheated. They will pay for it.

Can be contacted 09894783889

I have not received the HP Promotions Gift inspite of my repeated communication with them through Redemption Support website at http://www.innovativesupport.in/. The details of the communications between me and the HP Promotions in chronological order is as under:

Non receipt of the Redemption Gift

Ticket DetailsTicket ID: SYG-906968 Department: HP Redemption Support
Status: Open Priority: High
Created On: 09 Dec 08 12:59 PM Last Update: 03 Feb 09 09:37 PM

Edit PropertiesStatus: Open On Hold Closed Priority: Low Medium High

ReferenceReference Type: *
Please Choose Your Reference Type : Offer Name Redemption Code Confirmation Number File Number Product Serail Number Booking Form Number NILL
Reference Number: *
Please Specify Your Reference Number :

Conversation

Posted On: 09 Dec 08 12:59 PM

I have bought a HP-PAVILION DESKTOPS A6550IN and I have also applied for the GIFT PACK B + GIFT PACK C. Skin: NODDY SKIN HP-60 Blue. I have also sent the DD for an amount of Rs.1500.00. I have applied for the Redemption online on 22.10.2008. Since more than 6 weeks has already passed I have not received the Gifts delivered to my address. The other details are as under:

Product Bought: HP-PAVILION DESKTOPS
Product Model Number: A6550IN
Product Serial Number: INA8240LFO
Claim Form No:- 23861

Under the above circumstances I request you to kindly despatch the Gift as applied and Claimed by me. I understand that this will add to the goodwill of your enterprise by bringing in the satisfied customer of your products.

This is for further necessary action at your end please.

C/o Navin Amitabh Baxla
Mobile No. 09450962628

Pashmine

Posted On: 09 Dec 08 01:01 PM

Dear Madam,

It takes a minimum of 8 weeks from the date of approval of your claim to dispatch your gift, however this may sometimes increase for reasons and circumstances which are beyond our control .

Also, please note that depending upon your locations and the type of gift, the transit time may take up to 10 days .

Kindly be advised that before signing the delivery receipt an on Receipt of the gift from Courier, please open the packaging and check the contents for quantity as it would have been mentioned at the time of registration.

In case there are any discrepancies, please do make a note of same on the delivery receipt, and send us a mail using “send us a mail” button on the home page of our redemptions support portal, www.hpredemptions.innovativesupport.in

In absence of any note on the delivery receipt, representations shall not be accepted in this regard.

Posted On: 09 Dec 08 01:04 PM

Its quite surprising to see your reply within minutes.It would be better if the enterprise deliver the Products well before the scheduled date and time.

With regards,

Pashmine

Posted On: 09 Dec 08 06:16 PM

Dear Madam,

We will try hard to give the best of our services.
please cooperate.

Posted On: 23 Dec 08 08:56 PM

Since two months have already passed I have not receivde the Redemption Gift for the HP Pavilion PC I have bought. Please confirm the status of the despatch of the same.

Gunjan

Posted On: 24 Dec 08 07:10 PM

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delays in dispatching your gift, which was due to reasons beyond our control

We request your co-operation and support for another 7-10 days, when we shall be able to dispatch the same .

Posted On: 08 Jan 09 07:38 PM

Sir / Madam,

Now it is almost 3 months after we purchased the HP Pavilion PC and 2 weeks after the last reply received from your side i.e. 24.12.2008 and the gift has not yet been delivered to us. It has been noticed that the person who have purchased the the HP Pavilion almost 1 month later tha us were delivered the gift.

Please take note of this seriously and give us the status of the delivery o the gift.

Gunjan

Posted On: 11 Jan 09 02:06 PM

The address you have given the courier does not have their service, You are kindly requested to provide alternative address so we can dispatch your gift asap:
VERA SANGITA BAXLA
QR. NO. C-492, NH-3
NTPC TOWNSHIP
NTPC-RIHAND
RIHANDNAGAR-231223
UTTAR PRADESH
05446242988, 9450962650

Posted On: 13 Jan 09 09:08 PM

Could you please provide the name of the courier agent. In our place/location First Flight, Overnite Express, Gati are having its services. The place is known by the name of Rihandnagar. However, most of the courier compaies are mentioning it as Bijpur. Our place falls in Dist. Sonebhadra of UP. If possible send it through the Postal Department.

Please confirm with your courier. It is also quite surprising to hear from HP after 4 months of purchase that the company has not tied up with the appropriate courier services. It is also quite surprising to find that inspite of so many communication between HP and its customers HP is not able to resolve the issue of its valuable customers.

Please confirm.

This may be treated as most urgent.

Posted On: 18 Jan 09 08:59 PM

If you can deliver within 24th January, 2008. Please deliver at the following address:

Executive Trainee(HR)-2008
Tagore Hostel,
PowerManagement Institute,
Plot No. 5-14, Sector 16 A
Film City, Noida
PIN 201301

Please also confirm.

For any clarification call at 09873627480.

Posted On: 20 Jan 09 02:43 PM

No Replay has been received from the end of HP

Posted On: 29 Jan 09 02:07 PM

No REply till date

Posted On: 30 Jan 09 12:32 PM

Please confirm.

This may be treated as most urgent.

Posted On: 30 Jan 09 12:33 PM

Executive Trainee(HR)-2008
Tagore Hostel,
PowerManagement Institute,
Plot No. 5-14, Sector 16 A
Film City, Noida
PIN 201301

Please also confirm.

For any clarification call at 09873627480.

Posted On: 31 Jan 09 08:57 PM

On Friday i.e., on 30.01.2009 I have talked to one of the Customer care Executive who was a female on the subject as mentioned in my previous queries. She told me that she will ensure the deliver of the Promotions items on 30.01.2009 OR 31.01.2009 at my address. She also confirmed that she will inform me about the despatch. But till today I have not been informed anything either through this Support Service Or at my Mobile Number at 09873627480 / 09450962628.

Please do something to resolve the issue or this shall be considered as breach of the Customer's interest.

Posted On: 03 Feb 09 09:37 PM

Inspite of my repeated query HP is not responding to my query.I was told by the Customer care executive that the Promotion Offer products will be despatched on 30.01.2009 itself.But I have not received any call from their end.

non confirmation of receive of draft - hp pavilion dv2910tx

i have to receive a gift from hp india for buying a laptop(HP Pavilion dv2910TX)..i hav already sent the required documents and demand draft for this purpose.But i havenot yet received any confirmation message about it.

I bought pavalion Laptop Model dv 2918 tx on 28 nov 2008. I was promised to give a digital camera with that. I submitted One Thousand Rupees for the same to you

I have not got my DIGITAL CAMERA.
my redemption code is 11D8823UWY
my mo. no. is +91-9950540254

i purchased HP Pavilion dv2910tx Model Notebook.After seeing all the comments users i called to HP Redemption cell i clerified about all your comments they sajested me that they may done some mistate while sending documents bcz of that they have not received gifts.i think this not there problem.

HP redemption cell is just a BIG Hoax.

HP INDIA is another Bull*&*t.
FAKE promotion thats it.
They want to cell their DAMN product buy cheating ppl with baseless offers.
I have bought HP lapto, applied for the Kodak camra with all required docs and a cheque of 990/-
Havn't heard anything from those SOBs.

Don't know what to do.
Wish I could get hold of some responsible ppls from HP :)))

Not Giving Promotion Free Gifts - HP Pavilion dv-5,1102tu

HP Redemption Cell
I have purchased the HP Pavilion dv-5, 1102tu Dated-4th dec. 2008 from the hp dealer with the assurance that after filling some requirements procedure i.e. {sending the D.D payable at par of rs.1499/- in favor of Solutions integrated Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi along with the photocopy of the original bill/original sticker of the product serial no and redemption code-3RNWF49872} you may get the hp promotion gifts (1 Philips Music Player)

But I have not received any acknowledgment either from the company about myD.D any the gift product since more than 2 months have elapsed.

You are, therefore, requested to kindly send the Gift Items at the address given below at the earliest.

Kindly acknowledge the recipt by return mail.

Jyoti D/o Sh. Ramesh Kumar
Ward No.3, Near Rama Club,
Meham(ROHTAK)
Haryana

I have purchased HP Pavilion Notebook 1104 TU on 13/01/2009. They offered me 5.1 Philips home theatre. for that i have to send the DD for 1499/-.on 22/01/2009 . But currently i didn't get any response from them. I just want to say if they want to charge more than 1499/- Rs, It's okay but don't give the false committement to your customer.Even they didn't pick up the phone ( 011 - 41306700) disgusting one. This doesn't suites to HP(CMM level 5 company).

My Product Serial No - CNF8440085

GODAWARI KUMHAR TOLI
PO- CHAND CHAWRA
DISTT-GAYA
BIHAR-823001

I bought HP Pavilion Laptop Model dv5-1104ax on 31 dec 2008. I was promised to give Philips Home Theatre System a with that. I submitted 1499 for the same to you on 31 dec 2008& it reached you on 5th jan 2009 .

I have not got my Philips Home Theatre System till now. I complainted about it to your redumption cell nearly 2 Months back & he assured me that will be released in few days. But it has not been received by me till now.

Sir it is a serious issue with HP as the your promise says one 6 weeks time for dispatch of material.

Kindly inform me the status.

The details of my laptop is as below:

S.No XGO412817600
REDEMPTION CODE: KPOQF9AMAA
DDNO:733715(ICICI BANK 31/12/2008)

Thanks & Regards
K.tejavardhan reddy
TEJA_1918@YAHOO.CO.IN

+919908573055

bought HP Pavilion Laptop Model DV4-1133tx on 31 dec 2008. I was promised to give Philips Home Theatre System a with that. I submitted 1499 for the same to you on 05 dec 2008& it reached you on 7th jan 2009 .

I have not got my Philips Home Theatre System till now.

The details of my laptop is as below: