HUL Pureit - non delivery of germ kill kit

divya77
This is to bring to your notice that a pureit germkil battery kit and microfiber mesh replacement was ordered by me on 25th of June. Till date the kit has not been received.I am talking to HUL’s customer care executives almost everyday to enquire about the status but they all have just one reply that they are really sorry for the delay and that the kit will be delivered within 48/72 hrs.
Initially they told me it will take 1day/2days to process the request
Then they said that they are having some problem with their field executives and a person will come positively in 3 days. Every time a new complaint number was given and an SMS was sent that the person will come and replace the kit, which appeared very convincing.
After that the excuse was that the complaint is set at top priority/most urgent status, and will be attended by tomorrow.
More so, on 5th of july, I received an SMS that your complaint has been “attended”, which came as a shock to me as no one has come to replace the kit here. I called again at HUL helpline, the customer care executives take my details but after that they disconnect the call.
Then I dropped a long mail to HUL pureit complaint cell and lost all hope of getting the kit replaced. But on 15th, HUL gave a call from Mumbai (912267165600) that they are sending the kit and it will reach in 3 days.
Am waiting still.......
The cost of innumerous calls is not as pinching as the wait. They should tell once and for all the cause of delay and the time required by them ( 1 month- 2 months) to give a replacement, instead of keeping the customer waiting.
thanks and regards
Divya Gupta
#9811660596

Comments

s.venkataraman HUL Pureit  - India

Battery Kit delivery delayed for a month - HUL Pureit

I also trying to contact 9840950950 to order battery, as the local dealer (Trichy Town) number is not available. Please help me to get the number to order battery or SMS the number.

S.Venkataraman
Vikas Kumar HUL Pureit  - India

Non Delivery of Kit after so many days. - HUL Pureit

My Pureit Customer Id is 1925838246.
I ordered the Pureit kit to be supplied on 26th April '08. Your Pureit ENGINEER told me kit would be surely delivered by 28th April '08. After I think 4 calls from Monday till today no response. Everytime agents says your complaint has been forwarded & would be dealt in 24 hours.
If this is the way things would be delivered I severly doubt what would happen when I buy it & your batteries would be delivered. That I think would be the worst situation.
Whosoever is reading please note, this way you are surely tarnishing HLL's good image even though your product PUREIT is good.
balaji gadi HUL Pureit  - India

i balaji gadi residing at T-20/408, pratiksha nager sion koliwada mumbai-22 cell no 9820761202. i purchased one pureit water filter Sr.No. RPM 0500189085 last 4-5 months back. from Sion/Dharavi Branch and given me nos.9223600600, 24041552 & 9821076305.
Now battery kit showing red since last 15-20 days & lost my bill, therefore i have not the address of Dharavi branch to contact & replace battery kit.
i tried to contact on all above nos. but 9821076305 is replied not recheable since last 15 days & 9223600600 no after lifting just gives ring tones & 24041552 this no might be dead nobody is responding to my compliants, therefore please give me new contact no or send any person to replace battery kit its very urgent & if possible replace today itself. I leaving Bombay for a month mostly on Monday. so please it be done before Monday.
Solomon Hindustan Unilever Pure It  - India

waiting for the delivery of the battery kit from 20th June - Hindustan Unilever Pure It

My name is Solomon. I have purchased pure it in the year 2006 at chennai. The product no. RPM05 00104632. I have already replaced the battery by ordering the same through my relatives at chennai in 2008. Last year end I have moved out to Bangalore

Now I am very much upset over their so called good customer support system for delivering the kit. I have ordered for the battery kit on 20.6.09 order no. S09blr1774011527. they promomised me that they will be delivering the same by 25th of June. Since I could not get even a telephonic call on 27th I got back to them and they gave the complaint no: C091244079. Inturn the helpline person informed me that on 29, they will deliver the battery kit.

After waiting for more than 15 days, again I called the helpline and he gave the complaint no: C091271748 and informing that by on 6th definately they will deliver the kit. Now I have waited patiently up to 11th and today I made a call. As usual by sayin "we understand your problem" he registered the complain and gave the complaint No. C0912945390. When I instisted he told that he will be connecting his senior sales executive. Nearly after minute the response came that he is not available in his table.

Frustrated again, just now I made a call again another helpline person repeated the same the meaningless words "we understand your problem" and not given the complaint no.

As a customer I do not know, after buying their product why we have to suffer like this. Even in my first call I told them very clearly that the red indicator is alost full and I need the replacement immediately. He assured but the company fails to complie their responsibility. The irresponsblility and their hypocratical talks like "they are attending immediately" irriate like anything. The after sale service is especially very very very poor in Bangalore.

Regards. Solomon
Joshua Hindustan Unilever Pure It  - India

I agree with their poor performance in the serivice end. It is frustrating
pureit HUL Pureit  - India

Dear Balaji Gadi,

This is with reference to your comment on this website and the concern you have with the functioning of Pureit.

As I can see from the comment posted here that you have already contacted our customer care and have registered a complaint there. Unfortunately, we have been unable to address the concern.

At the outset would apologies for the inconvenience caused to you due to the delay in servicing you from our end.

We are keen to have your concern addressed immediately so that you are able to use Pureit, but we are not able to contact you through the details which you have provided on this website.
Hence would request you to provide your contact details and a convenient time so that we can speak to you.

You are most welcome to write to us on pureit.hul@unilever.com or login into www.pureitwater.com and provide your Pureit details as well as your contact details.

Rest assured for continued support always.

pureit HUL Pureit  - India

Dear Vikas Kumar,

Rest assured for continued support always.

D
Suresh Kumar Hindustan Unilever Pure It  - India

Complaint made on 24 Feb, promised to attend within 48 hours. No one visited till 03 Mar 10 and on top of it...on 3rd Mar I am being told that ur previous complaint has been closed. Now fresh 48 hours...really ridiculous behaviour (Contacted many persons like Tanuja, Arun and lot others on 9212500600)...Please have a little shame on the name of company...its a reputed one...
Mahesh Gupta HUL Pureit  - India

Hi, I am Mintu Gupta from Maholi Distt Sitapur near Lucknow. few months back i had purchased a Pureit number RPB0500290517 whenever i called them to change the battery, every time i got battery within few hours. I want to speak thank to service team of Pureit. Lucknow.

Thanks/ All the best
Mintu Gupta
Maholi-Sitapur Lucknow.

Dear Miss. Divya,

This is in continuation to our conversation and the concerns mentioned in your blog dated 23rd Jul 2010 regarding your Pureit

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to speak to us and provide valuable feedback on our product and services.

I would once again apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Our Service personnel had visited you on 26th Jul 2010 & replaced the Battery(GKB) & trust the replacement had been done up to your satisfaction.

I would also request you to confirm regarding the resolution of your concern.

You are most welcome to write back to me for any further queries or feedback regarding our services on pureit.hul@unilever.com or visit our website www.pureitwater.com

Rest assured of continued support always,

With Best Regards

divya77

I thank you for taking necesssary action but only after filing a complaint here in this forum.
Rakesh Bali Hindustan Lever  - Bihar, India

poor after sales service - Hindustan Lever

I have purchased a water purifier Called PURE-IT.I have to change battery evry three months.I called several time to the help line number they book my order and always assure that battery will be replaced within 24 working hour, but no body comes to replace the same.
They change their local office without any information to customers.I am surprised recently when I enquired about the address of their local office from help line number,the address which they gave was old address,I informed their help line number that office has been changed from the address which you are providing.
It is cheating that after saling the product they are not taking any interest in providing service for which I am ready to pay the service amount.
N Jan 5, 2011 by
dsinghi Hindustan Unilever  - Patna, Bihar, India

NON CARE FOR DELIVERY - Hindustan Unilever

WE ARE A VERY REPUTED FMCG OUTLET AT PATNA,ALSO 1st SVS OUTLET OF HUL,BUT WE'RE FED UP WITH THE SUPPLY CHAIN OF HUL.NEITHER THE LOCAL DISTRIBUTOR IS ACTIVE NOR THE COMPANY PERSON ARE INTERESTED IN THE MATTER.HOPELESS CO.WITH NO CARE.OUR ADDRESS PATNA KIRANAA ,STATION ROAD,PATNA
N Feb 22, 2011 by
Vishwas K.P. HUL Pureit  - Vashi, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

My problem of non delivery of Germ kill kit by HUL Pureit was solved in less than 24 hrs of posting the complaint on Consumer complaints site. Thanks a lot !
N Aug 11, 2011 by
DEEPAK SHARMA KULUVI

I PURCHESED A PURE IT KIT FEW DAYS AGO FROM KALKAJI NEW DELHI.BUT THERE IS A SMELL IN WATER.IT WAS NOT HAPPENED EARLIER.PL .CHECK

DEEPAK SHARMA KULUVI
PRESS REPORTER
JOURNALIST TODAY NETWORK
NEW DELHI
N Sep 25, 2011 by
rit_agl Hindustan Lever  - Bhagalpur, Bihar, India

IN BHAGALPUR THERE IS NO DISTRIBUTOR FROM LAST 5 MONTHS - Hindustan Lever

THERE IS NO DISTRIBUTOR FROM LAST 5 MONTHS DUE TO THIS THERE IS SHORTAGE OF MANY PRODUCTS IN MARKET. I HAVE A SHOP IN MARKET NAME CHETAN AND MOBILE NO.9431872208
N Feb 27, 2012 by
ravindrannair

Dear Sir/Mam

This is with referece to one of Unilevers product Pureit purchased from one of authorised dealers of Nagpur. To my surprise the product had complaints, such leakage of water from the kit. Now the complaint had been attended by HUL service engineer, saying it can't be solved from his side but would communicate to the dealer & accordingly the dealer would send his service engineer. I'm surprised as to why the company is not taking initiative to solve the problem, instead the customer has to go from one door to another simply to solve the problem. Its companies responsibility to solve the matter rather than customers lookout.

ITS MY ADVISE TO THE COMPANY TO STOP SELLING THE PRODUCT FOOLING THE GOOD FAITH CUSTOMERS. I HOPE SOME POSITIVE RESPONSE SHOULD COME FROM THE COMPANY ITSELF.

Ravindran
Nagpur-+919423740144
0712-2570416
N Apr 18, 2012 by
Ramamoorthy125 HUL Pureit  - CHENNAI, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I am Ramamurthy from chennai , i am using pureit MO5 model for the last two years .The product is excellant and works very well till date .I approached Sri meenakshi agencies alwarpet chennai 18 ,who has responded immediately and installed my gkk kit request .We appreciate the sincerity and have responded immediately .I am satisfied with the product and their services for replacing the gkk on time .My consumer id is 1926102421
N Apr 19, 2012 by
Shafeeq Yousaf HUL Pureit  - Cochin, Ernakulam, Kerala, India

I have been using pureit since last 5 years. I have been using classic model and i want to inform that device is very good and easy to use with out any hassle's .The output water from pureit is very pure and it have good test, this product giving the value for money
Even the after sale service is also very good. Since last 1 year i get the battery kit, fiber mesh and other spare I get it on the same day when i register it in call center , the service are given by M.J agencies, Cochin, is very good. Even the service technician is so humble and very polite. Every time they come to my home they clean my device.
I have also recommended to my friends and relative. and i definitely recommend this product to all people who are suffering for good water and good service
I want to congratulate Hindustan Unilever for this Kind of product and service

Thanks and regards
SHAFEEQ O.Y
COCHIN
my customer id-5751798
ph- 0484-2431965
N Apr 19, 2012 by
hulpureit1 HUL Pureit  - Cochin, Ernakulam, Kerala, India

Thank you for taking the time and effort to reach us and provided valuable feedback on our product and services. You are our esteemed customer and we appreciate your invaluable feedback. We are looking to grow our family and a testimony like this gets us going on our goal of protecting lives. We will be glad to assist you for any kind of future queries.
You may reach us by,
1. Replying to this response, or
2. Email: pureit.hul@unilever.com, or
3. Website: http://www.pureitwater.com or
4. Phone Call @ our 24 x 7 Pureit helpline: 1860-180-1000 / 1860-500-5678.
Resha Parkar (resha.parkar@unilever.com)