ICICI Bank Ltd - Transaction dispute.

Sachin Dange on Apr 23, 2013

I discussed with ICICI customer care executive on 22nd April 2013 (SR266028350). I had raised dispute against the transaction of Rs. 13296 done on 7th March 2013 for payment to Tata AIG. The service request number for the dispute is SR263073646. The amount was credited on my card on 28th March 2013 and again debited on 8th April 2013. I received SMS that the dispute is not processed as document not received whereas i have not received any such request by ICICI while raising dispute.

Yesterday afternoon i have again raised request to let me know documents required for this but ICICI customer care executive was not in position to give information. On 18th April 2013 i called ICICI customer care centre to check about documents and he said i dont have to pay this money.

I am now feeling harrased as i am unable to connect anyone on your number 9890478000 (Mentioned on card back side) and even if it connects your people themselve not able to resolve query properly. I written an email to customer.k@icicibank.com given by ICICI customer care executive and not surprised when got undelivery email back.

I Already received replacement card for my old card.

Please revert on this email ASAP to close this issue.

Sachin Dange

Comments

Dear Mr. Dange,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your service request number. Our official will get back to you soon.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
N Aug 4, 2014 by
PREM KUMAR CHETTRI

I had a recharge of my MTS service on 19.07.2014 through the debit card for Rs.399, which didn't take place. I put a complain on the 23rd. July. You asked me to go to the nearest bank and lodge the complain. The bank gave me the complain no. SR330805082. Kindly do the needful and refund my money. My account no. is 635401507651. For that act of yours I shall remain grateful. Thanks- Prem Kumar Chettri

ICICI Bank Ltd - Transaction dispute.