ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - fraud by ICICI agent

jaswant_s on May 15, 2012
This is regarding the wrong information and misguide by ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE person/ whose adviser code is 00101087. Adviser contact no- 01166222266. Last month from above company person whose name is Abhishekh call up to me by cell no- 9310236271 and ensure me to get back my money just after one year with ICICI Insurance with benefit of interest. But now I have informed by the company that I can not get back my money after one year. Now I am feeling harassed at this moment. The amount which is 36,000/- the amount which I paid to the above company.
Please help me to solve my problem and get back my money. The details of policy is-

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance My Name- Jaswant Singh
Plan- Guaranteed Savings Insurance Cell No- 9810396778 Plan. email- jaswant1565@yahoo.com
Policy no- 16535750

I may give any detail if need,
Thanks and Regards
Jaswant Singh

Comments

N May 16, 2012 by
ICICIPrudentialCare@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Singh,

We are sorry to hear your experience. Our representative will get in touch with you in the next 4 hours to help resolve your concern.

We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
N Jul 10, 2012 by
ICICIPrudentialCare@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Singh,

We understand our representative has contacted you and resolved your concerns to your satisfaction. Accordingly a communication via email has been sent on your registered e-mail address. Is there anything else we can assist you with?

You may alternatively contact us on our toll free number 1860 266 7766 or write to us at lifeline@iciciprulife.com.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance