ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - fraud by ICICI agent

jaswant_s on May 15, 2012
This is regarding the wrong information and misguide by ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE person/ whose adviser code is 00101087. Adviser contact no- 01166222266. Last month from above company person whose name is Abhishekh call up to me by cell no- 9310236271 and ensure me to get back my money just after one year with ICICI Insurance with benefit of interest. But now I have informed by the company that I can not get back my money after one year. Now I am feeling harassed at this moment. The amount which is 36,000/- the amount which I paid to the above company.
Please help me to solve my problem and get back my money. The details of policy is-

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance My Name- Jaswant Singh
Plan- Guaranteed Savings Insurance Cell No- 9810396778 Plan. email- jaswant1565@yahoo.com
Policy no- 16535750

I may give any detail if need,
Thanks and Regards
Jaswant Singh

Comments

Dear Mr. Singh,

We are sorry to hear your experience. Our representative will get in touch with you in the next 4 hours to help resolve your concern.

We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

Dear Mr. Singh,

We understand our representative has contacted you and resolved your concerns to your satisfaction. Accordingly a communication via email has been sent on your registered e-mail address. Is there anything else we can assist you with?

You may alternatively contact us on our toll free number 1860 266 7766 or write to us at lifeline@iciciprulife.com.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance