ICICIcredit Card - change of address - intimated - but not updated

V. MAHADEVAN
I am using the credit card No. 4477460415910001 issued by ICICI Bank Ltd.. Though I have reported to your Chennai office regarding my change of address from C2/C, Race cours Housing Unit, D.F.O. Compound, Coimbatore 641018 to the following new address, all the correspondences are made to the very same old address which makes me in trouble to get them.
6/28, Race Course Housing Unit,
D.F.O. Compound,
Coimbatore- 641 018.
Mobile No. 98942 46269.

V.MAHADEVAN

Comments

dear sir, I have credit card, but it is in my old company address, but i have not in there, now a days my stqatement of the credit card is not paobaply recevied. by the meesagge of the sma i settled the payment.please for the statement in my new correct permanet ressidenc ial address.

MR. R.RAJENDRAN, 21/15, RAMASAMY LAY OUT, 3 RD STREET, TIRUPUR-7

641 607. COIMBATORE DIST, TAMIL NADU. Please re correct my permanent addres and send all details by this addres. thanking you.

I have received the Card No. 4477 4669 6758 3005, currently this card was blocked and my address was change. I request you in future issue a credit card statement in my new address and activate my credit card as early as possible. I reqeust you issue a credit card statement on my Office Address. My Office address are as below mention.
Office Address:
Sandeep Kumar Dugar
C/o Sun Links India Pvt. Ltd.
3rd Floor, City Centre,
C.G.Road, Navrangpura,
Ahmedabad - 380 009.
Mobile No. 98250 05795.

Sandeep Kumar Dugar

I am holding ICICI BANK credit card No.4477 4782 9488 9005. Kindly change my mailing address as follows:- J.S.KANWAR, PLOT NO. 24, 2nd FLOOR, SHAKTI KHAND-2, (OPP. SWARAN JAYANTI PARK), INDIRAPURAM-201010. (DIST. GHAZIABAD). Kindly acknowledge.

Dear Sir--- Regarding change of address for Credit cards there is no Online Source. Please

arrange for the Same. Thanks & Regards.

my credit card no is 4477 4738 9115 4002.kindly take note of my new address
131-THIRUMOOLAR STREET, FLAT NO 3B, VISAKA LANDMARK APARTMENTS, P&TCOLONY, ALAGAPURAM, SALEM, TAMILNADU-636004.
anoop.m

I am using two credit cards No. 44774684 83178005 and 4477 4668 7805 8006 issued by ICICI Bank Ltd..
i shifted to new adderss anoop.m,
madakayil house,
swathy lane,
Azhakam,
PO kodakara,
pin 680684,
thrissur dt.
mob:09447038345I

I am holding ICICI BANK credit card No.5176 5371 9633 3007. Kindly change my mailing address as follows:- Anil Kumar Vijay, 240, Patrakar Colony, Mansarovar, Jaipur - 302020 (Rajasthan). I therefore, request you to update the change of address and all further correspondences may be made to the new address and also by email .

I am holding ICICI BANK credit card No.4477 4645 0063 4005. Kindly change my mobile no in your record

New Moblile No. 09819125843

Old Mobile No.09892542761

Venkatesh Tantry
A-3/402, Runwal Plaza,
Near Kores Tower, Vartak Nagar,
Thane (West)
Pin Code 400606

I have card no 4477468209685002 in my name since 2005, i have not opened the card from the cover from that date, ihave not used it at all, but i am getting the bill amount of Rs 5000 plus, ur pupilare calling me and asking me to pay the bill.

please mail me the amount i should pay and the details of bill amount showing for which purchase i have charged on card, since i have not opened the card, i have not used the card.

shobha

I am using the credit card No. 4477473800754009 issued by ICICI Bank Ltd.My mailing address are now change.So request to please update my this new mailing address in your records.My new mailing address as follows:
Rajesh Sibal
13/42 First Floor, Indira Nagar,
Lucknow - 226016
Mobile No. 9415019398.

V.MAHADEVAN

i am using the credit card no.5176532500972004 issued by icici bank, now my mobile no. have been changed so i want to update my new no. 9235573730.now i want to any information of credit card on my new mobile no.
i therefore, request you to update the change mobile no.
ARCHANA SINGH SENGAR

Bsnl telepone bills wrongly debited in the statment reflected dated 12/06/09 and also 11/07/09.(Credit card number 4477 4607 4006 9002)

Credit card no 4477 4607 4006 9002 this card lost and also intimated to customer care on Aug 09.

Kindly stop ECS deduction of telephone bills from my credit card accoun 5176 5338 4803 4002 with immdeiate effect.

Please kindly reply in person or mail immediately.Hope you to do the needful in the regard shortly.

P.Jayakumar

To whom so ever is concerned,

I am siddharth.s.malhari using your ICICI GOLD CARD 4477 4702 2947 4003.
I have changed my postal address .The new address is as below

no 604, pranava complex 3rd floor
5th main 6th cross malleshwaram
bangalore-560 003.

Kindly send the statements to this address only

Best Regards

Siddharth.s.m.

I am using the credit card No. 4076 5150 6788 3007 issued by ICICI Bank Ltd.My mailing address are now change.So request to please update my this new mailing address in your records.My new mailing address as follows:
P SIVANNARAYANA
PLOT NO 149, FLAT NO 101, Nandhi Enclave,
siddharda Nagar, near vengalarao nagar, hyderabad-38
Mobile No. 9866567766
mail id kvchowdary2002@gmail.com

p. sivannarayana

I am holding ICICI BANK credit card No.4477 468090427001.
Kindly change my mailing address as follows:-
Raju V D #166/13, 1st floor, 12th cross, Mahalakshmi Layout, Bangalore-560086(Mob No 9448476235)
Kindly acknowledge.

It is hereby intimated that my mailing address has been changed. The new address is given below.Please change this address in all my documents and in my monthly statement which you send to me.Further it is requested that the monthly statement and all correspondence may be forwarded to this new address only.

N. RAVINDRAN

SUNDAKKAMUTHUR,
KOVAI PUDUR,
COIMBATORE -641010
TN.

I am using the credit card No. 4474 4666 5204 5005 issued by ICICI Bank Ltd.. Though I have reported to your Guntur office regarding my change of address from C2
M/s.Spandana Sphoorthy Financial Limited
522009.

Rebba.Suresh
Mobile No: 9000092023

sir
i am using the credit card No. 5176 5336 3621 6001 issued by ICICI Bank Ltd.. Though I have reported to your chennai office regarding my change of address from
new address

March 4, 2010.

To,
The ICICI Bank,
Credit Cards.

Sub: Change of residential addresses.

I hold HP Credit Card bearing No.4477468061090002.

I used to reside at XB-2, SAKHARDANDE APARTMENTS, DR. DADA VAIDYA ROAD, PANJIM, GOA till 14th February, 2010.

I say that since 15th February, 2010, I have shifted to a new residence at D-101, VASANT VIHAR, CARANZALEM, TALEIGAO, TISWADI, GOA.

Kindly make note of the aforesaid change of my addresses in your Records and henceforth the bill be sent at my aforesaid new address.

Yours faithfully,

BEENA USGAONKAR

March 4, 2010.

To,
The ICICI Bank,
Credit Cards.

Sub: Change of residential addresses.

I hold ICICI Credit Card bearing No.4629864072135009.

Yours faithfully,