Idea, Aircel MTS - Request for installation of tower

DEEPAK KUMAR GUPTA
i agree to inform you that a tower of idea mts aircel any one install at our house roof it is fourth floor & 700 sft area available at konnagar ,hooghly (west bengal)
if you want to install any tower than contact with me my contact no. 9804528188.
Email ID:deepak.mr2009@gmail.com

Comments

N Dec 13, 2014 by
arunkumarsitu

Best Review
SIR, ,
I AM ARUN KUMAR (I AM INTERSTED INSTALLATION OF MOBILE TOWER ON ROOF. This colony is new development out site of bareilly city and near of highway and railway station electricity available. All house construction on pillour and RCC. (SITE DIAGRAM ATTACHMENT).

THANK YOU.

UTTAR PRADESH
PLEASE CONTACT THIS MOB- 9582335876 AND 8923608867
AND E-MAIL- arunkumarsitu@gmail.com

space availavel for tower - Aircel

i want to give u my land to
your company for installation a mobile tower inbareilly as a rent basis

I WANT TO RENT OUT MY SPACE FOR INSTALLING MOBILE TOWER OF YOUR MOBILE COMPANY KINDLY INFOM ME MOBILE NO 9871870025, 9215088914 Rohtak 124001 HR.

REQUEST FOR INSTALLATION OF TOWER

I have two plots 1600 Sq. Ft. & 1500 Sq. Ft. available in Lucknow at Balaganj & Dubagga area which is suitable for installation of Mobile Towers.

If any company wants to install a tower contact me on 9794545758, 9005231834.

Email Id: aatif_mohd@rediffmail.com
mohd.aatif.5758@gmail.com

i have a plot of 100 yardsavailable in meerut at sanjay vihar colony opp.ajay hospital garh road meerut . this area have bad network in all mobile companies

if any company wants to install a tower contact me on mobile no. 9045749081 - 9719825829

I have two plots 1600 Sq. Ft. & 1500 Sq. Ft. available in Agartala which is suitable for installation of Mobile Towers.

U can call me here 9040119141 / 09436182506

hi thanx 4 this advirtiestment sir i have a plots in main locality of khajuraho .mp. m harshit sen and i m from khajuraho it is situeated in chhatarpur district mp. and khajuraho is a tourist place sir here is must need of towers of aircell or other trade like as virgin inspite of aircel &virgin all trades tower r there i assure u sir its true my cell no . 09981859683

i have a plot of 100 yardsavailable in meerut at new minakshipuram colony mawana road meerut . this area have bad network in all mobile companies

if any company wants to install a tower contact me on mobile no. 9557760880 - 9528007235

I want to rent my land of 2 pieces (each are approximately-2200 s.ft. (i) Village-Hatia, P.S.-Jagarnathpur, District-Ranchi, Jharkhand (ii) Village-Dungari, Hatia, District, Ranchi, Jharkhand for any of the telecom networks i.e. airtel, aircel, tata spice, bsnl, reliance, idea, vodafone, uninor or any other networks. You can contact me on mobile no. 9430603096 (Aditya Narayan Pathak), Postal address: A.N.Pathak, P.A., Department of Rural Development, FFP, Building, Durwa, Ranchi-834004, Jharkhand. Terms and condition should be settled with due negotiation.
Thanks/regards.

Sir I want to know that, who is the chief exicutive of MTS tower department in rajsthan and all over india.
arehman

hi sir i have 1 plot i want 2 gev u rent my land Ankapeli AND govadh hieva i have wari good pooent plees if any company want 2 instal tawer piaees contact me 91-8142366011 and91-9848146020

hi i have a plot near chennai, tamilnadu . i am willing to give it to any of the mobile networks for putting up their towers. if your in need of this area please contact me at 9884799903.
address : anthreyapuram village
chenneri post, chengalpatttu 603108
kancheepuram district,
tamil nadu

I have a plot of 1900 sq.ft.in Haryana distt. Yamunanagar, approxemately 100 mtrs away from highway.If any mobile company want to install a tower in this location than contect me on 099990 38858 EMAIL virenpassi@yahoo.com.
saumya

Managing Director,
MTS,
On 30-1-10 my resgistation was approved for MTS TOWER and i had got a registation no.-IQQ31185.
after that i got an agreement letter in which i was adviced to pay Rs 15000 as goverment tax.i also got a contact number 09718712108 in the same letter but it now swiched off.I want to pay the following goverment tax, so i want you to please contact me at -09451848144 and give me the a/c number for the deposit.
My EMAIL ID is -sssarita4@gmail.com
My Contact No. -09451848144

hello sir
my land in jhansi (uttar pradesh) on kanpur- lucknow highway.
If any company wants to install a tower contact me on =09415421332
thanks.

I myself Vipin Tripathi is interested in putting tower of Your company If you are interested kindly inform us at this address-

NAME:- Vipin Tripathi

To,
The MTS Acquisition Team Manager,
Pune -Maharashtra,

Respected Sir,
My name is Vijay D Shingade(Contact No. - 9766128327/ 9019379631 ) Address - At-Khodad Post-Nisrale Tal & Dist Satara. I have a plots in Satara District, Maharashtra. I want to avail my plots for you on rent to installed a GBT on my plot. If their is a requirement of any GBT in that particular area, according to the Radio Frequency. Kindly given me chance to avail my plot for your service as me as a loyal and faithful owner.
shahi

I Possessed A Vacant Plot In Baghpur Village near to NAKODAR city, distt jalandhar punjab, INDIA pincode 144040. i have huge agriculture land,

If You Are Intersted To Install A Mobile Network Tower As Per Rules You May Contact On +919872384639 and 09888171409

With Warm Regards.

Sandeep Singh

i hava two ground space in village odhan distt. sirsa haryana on national highway no 10 200 meter away 4m road. NO space limit. contact 4 tower installation no. 9467364008 mange222@gmail.com

REQUEST FOR INSTALLATION OF TOWER

I have one plots 900 Sq. Ft. available in bangalore, karnataka, Vinayakanagar,
Old Guradda halli, Bangalore – 560026
at area which is suitable for installation of Mobile Towers.

If any company wants to install a tower contact me on 9945465707