Idea Cellular - Detail Bill

Ms Heena D Patil
I need my call details(SMS, incoming & outgoing from 10/04/2009) my postpaid sim no: 9624093989.
so plz accept my reqest & send me(by e-mail) the call details of april as soon as u can make it possible...
Heena Patil

Comments

N Jul 6, 2014 by
Blissfull

Best Review
Dear All,
You can check your bill details after registering your number on the link given below:

IDEA Mobile:-

ABC

details bills - Post Paid

i ma bakthavathsalam my no. is 9003065318 is one of the cug connection of our com[any total connection of cug connection. from the number of the cug connection 9003065300 to 9003065331 for the company name of sree maruthi marine industries limited.so please send detail of dialed numner of except cug connection number list. for our audit purpose.

thanks

bakthavathsalam
internal audit dept
9003065318.
baktha1974@yahoo.com

totally fristate - mobile post paid

my no. is 9893070675 and it is self paid no. company billing me 20, 000/- for my last office account but it is self paid and another no. 9981176907 is also of another person then ur executives are saying you hav to pay this this bill for un bar outgoing. but u can see my personal record for my personal no. i hav alredy very clear to my bill. i hope u will unbar my outgoing to keep our relation healthy otherwise i hav too many options.

NO NETWORK FOR 18 HOURS - IDEA CELLIULAR MOBILE POSTPAID

My telephone number is 9850950921.this is an add on card regd. in the name of mr.rajendra misar.
since 14/01/2009 at 1.00 a.m there has been NO NETWORK AT ALL.i complaint at 12345 at 9.00 a.m, 10.00 a.m, 1.00 p.m, and 4.00 p.m.every time i am told it will come back in 2 hours but no network still there at the time of this mail.my phone should get started in some time otherwise i am LEAVING YOUR SERVICE.i am fedup of false promises given by your customer care executives.

BILL DETAILS - IDEA POSTPAID MOBILE

i have a mobile no. 9814232200 in the name of allaudin,

i am using this number for last 2 two years, in this time i dont need bill details of my mob. regarding this i have sent many e-mail to Spice cumtomer care, but they donot take any action.

I have using combo plan, i dont say that change my plan, just saying that stop the billing details.

please do the need ful action on this matter.

if you need any information then e-mail / call me.

waiting for your reply.

Thanking you,

Shahana

Very nice

i have a mobile no. 9814579798

i am using this number for last 3 month, in this time i need bill details of my mobile. regarding this i have sent many sms to Spice cumtomer care, but they donot take any action.

I have using idea super value 200 plan, please, send me my all bill detail.

if you need any information then e-mail / call me.

waiting for your reply.

Thanking you,

Sunil kumar

plzzzzzz

send my phone call bill details on my mail id.,
my phone no.is 9914446147.

thanx

No any complaint.I want to closed my number.

Detailed billing - mobile post paid

I have an Airtel post paid mobile connection with international roaming and GPRS facilities. Mobile number is 9952961238.

I did not receive the detailed billing for the month of March'2009, April 2009, May 2009 and June 2009. The bill I am receiving has just the total amount due and the breakdown for each category. Kindly arrange to send detailed billing (with each calls made / charges etc) for the past 4 months.

This is urgent - I am paying my bills regularly but unable to confirm whether the charges claimed is correct or not.

Appreciate your quick response.

Yours faithfully,
Capt.N.Subbiah
Chennai
anup

Detail Bill
I need my call details(SMS, incoming & outgoing from 10/07/2009) my postpaid sim no: 9891160777.
anup

Sent my Bill details on my Mobile No. 9552585484 thanx

Bill detail - Postpaid Connection

I want my bill detail from my ID : smartrr@rocketmail.com,
Urget now Dated 1/08/2008 To Til Date
Mobile No: 9998884003

Santosh mishra

can you send me my bill detail on August 2009 - Idea

I am rajeet . I have idea no . my is 9911662337. I have not received from your side last 5 moths bill. so i request to you send my bill details sothat i will send my bill to you.

Warm Regards
Rajeet Siingh

you can give me detail this number9911662337
simer

online postpaid number - Idea

DearSir,

I want our postpaid number[+91 981479334] to online. Because i want ot check deatil ant pay online bill payments. So please give me full details by mail and convert as early nas possible.

Simer
+ 91 9814793344

Plz send me the call list details of My phone no..9814925326

send Detail from 01-07-2009 to 01-09-2009

Plz send it only on my mail id.on priority basis..

NO BILL - IDEA POST PAID

THEY ARE NOT SENDING THE BILL,THEY JUST SMS THE AMOUNT WHICH IS FIX FROM MANY MONTHS 525RS.I GIVE MY EMAIL ID BUT STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A SINGLE BILL.

My sim blocked, this is my sim no-8991070410000948250, pls massege me puk code as early as possable kindly urgent request
My cell no 9848927354