Idea Prepaid - i need my call details

NOBLE ANTONY
My idea number is 9747697518.
I need my idea call detail time from 23 april 2009 to 30 april. please send to my mail id all in comming and outgoing telephone number also need
Noble antony

[Mar 31, 2014] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
[Updated by chunnuojha Sep 25, 2014]

Comments

amaan

unwanted calls like caller tunes its disturbing like a anything ...i want to know what should i do ...
attrey

hi,
may i plz knw my outgoings from last month...thnx my no is 9646286465...regards...

money charging without subscribbing - Idea Prepaid

I am N.Balakrishna using Idea services from past Six to seven Years with Mobile No.9848376706.Earlier the service was good and now it is worst.Especially today I received Sms stating my account has been successfully charged with Rs.15/- for a dialer tone which I have not at all subscribed.I called the customer care they said he will see that this will not occur in future.This had happened for the second time in a period of one and half years.I asked about the credit of Rs.15/-they said they cannot help you can talk to higher up also they will give you the same reply.
Is it the way you department pupil talk to regular long oriented customer.I request you to please look int the matter and help me in continuing your services.
I Crave for your indulgence and interference .
N.Balakrishna 9848376706
sahil chawla Idea Cellular Phone Services  - NEHRU PLACE, South Delhi, Delhi, India

undue deduction of money - Idea Cellular

i sahil chawla is using service of idea for the past 5 months.undue money is being deducted from my prepaid account i have complained about this to customer care services several times but got no response.
i shall be greatful, if u kindly look into this matter.

sahil chawla
(9990005762)
Manila

Me too i received this same call but on 23/02/10.Well i too gave my address.Is something really wrong?? HELP!!

Do not satisfied & miss behavior - Idea Cellular Limited Haryana

i have a idea cellular Prepaid number is 09728755001. when i recharge my number my account has detach. when i call in customer care he did not give a proper answer. And don't give back my balance.Many times i do the call in customer care. In Friday 5 March 2010 at 1:20 pm i call the customer care executive named pawan kumar do not give the satisfied asnwar & don't talk his seiner and disconnect the call. i want to solve the my problem. thanks
Ganesh

I do get lots of callas and messages, even 10 or more times a day. I will avoid using idea sim in future if this goes like this

My idea number is 9847223316
I need my idea call detail time from 1th feb 2010 to 28th feb 2010. please send to my mail id all in comming and outgoing telephone number also need
Manikandankpli@gmail.com

i need my call details
My idea number is 9009106748.
I need my idea call detail time from 01 Jan 2010 to 10 mar 2010. please send to my mail id all in comming and outgoing telephone number also need
Noble antony

My idea number is 982643948
I need my idea call detail time from 01/01/2010 to 28/02/20109. please send to my mail id all in comming and outgoing telephone number also need..

reduction of bal - Idea Prepaid

hi, i m tarun i m using idea prepaid sim, i recharge ma mob by rs 50 on 5th mar'10 in afternum and in evening my bal has been deducted without any notification when called customer care they told m that ma bal has been deducted 4 music station. now they hv charged me 4 sum other pack also without activation frm ma side.i want my bal back in addition with unsubscribe of these packs.for more info contact.9911435358

This is my idea prepaid number 9009106748.please send me the call history from jan 2010 to Feb 2010 to my email ID.Thank you

my idea number 9911568355

i need my call detail time from 20 feb.2010 to 10 march 2010 plese send to my mail id all in comming and out going telephone number also need

shijo thomas

please send call details of my idea prepaid number 9911611418 for last 3 months.
its urgent

idea company service vary bad service and all mobile cut bal

dear sir,

please send this mobile number owner name and address, it's very urgent.
mobile number is -9694991369
please send detail on my mail id

hasan ali
T.S.Jawahar Idea Prepaid  - New Delhi, Central Delhi, Delhi, India

Unsubscribed deductions from prepaid balance. - Idea Prepaid

I keep on getting Traffic Alert sms every morning and evening even after I called the Idea Cellular Customer Care twice. Also, Rs 5 and Rs 3 are being deducted every day from my prepaid balance for some contest which I never subscribed. This is highly unethical. I HOPE THE T.R.A.I. DOES SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.
Swapna V.Naik Idea Prepaid  - Maharashtra, India

Balance Deduction from mobile without my knowledge - Idea Prepaid

This is really very irritating that balance is getting deducted from cell. I have not activated any facilities on my cell however everytime balance is getting deducted from my Idea mobile. When I checked with customer care they are stating that it has been activated by me. I told them this is not possible and deactivate the services on my cell. They deactivated it just for 24 hours and again activated leading to balance deduction again.
When I again checked with the customer care, they are asking me call 198, 12345 and I am not getting any resolution to this complaint.
This type of fraud is not expected from IDEA......

dear sir, i have a prepaid idea no 9990775932. before any of my request, company has started a value
added service, now when i recharge my no. every time 10 Rs has been deducted.
i don't want any scheme, kindly stop this service which is started by you.

Idea Prepaid - i need my call details