Idea Prepaid - i need my call details

NOBLE ANTONY
My idea number is 9747697518.
I need my idea call detail time from 23 april 2009 to 30 april. please send to my mail id all in comming and outgoing telephone number also need
Noble antony

[Mar 31, 2014] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
[Updated by chunnuojha Sep 25, 2014]

Comments

N Oct 1, 2014 by
gupta shyamji

Best Review
i want call details for my idea no 8573957272 for date. 01.09.2014 to 30.09.2014
sir please send it on my email. id .. gupta.shyamji672@gmail.com

FRAUDULENT CHARGE WHILE IN ROAMING - Idea Prepaid

HI I WAS IN TURKEY FROM 13TH APRIL TO 16TH APRIL. I HAVENT RECIEVED A SINGLE CALL THERE BUT I HAVE BEEN CHARGED 250 RS BY THEM. WHEN I TALKED TO THEM THEY TOLD ME THAT YOU HAVE RECIEVED 2 CALLS BUT I HAVENT RECIEVED A SINGLE CALL AND ALSO I DONT HAVE A SINGLE CALL IN MY REIVE REGISTER OF MOBILE. ONE TIME I REMEMBER THAT I WAS CHARGED WHEN I RECIEVED A SMS WHICH THEY ARE TELLING A CALL OF 60 SECONDS. THATS COMPLETELY A FRAUD BY IDEA.

want to deactivate the internet facility - Idea Prepaid Connection (Life Time)

dear sir,

i want to deactivate the internet facility from my mobile no - 9705100850 (Hyderabad). as you are charging 13/- per day without use.

thanking you.

kunal jaiswal
Assistant Manager
LIC Housing Finance Ltd.
Hyderabad

sim card reject - Idea Prepaid

sir/madam
my idea prepaid sim card is reject please give my sim card detail

name deepak pandey
father's name kanta ballabh pandey
address 8/84, kichripur, new delhi 110091

call rate - Idea Prepaid Customer

my old call rate... Rs-1.00
& new call rate...Rs-1.50
why this problem created i dont like this

I my self is victim of such fraud.on 13.06.08, I dailed a local no 94150013733 from my idea prepaid no 9889175730 and talked for about 2 minuts the amount deducted was 37 rupees . This has happened twice with in my knowledge. I have complained earlier also by email but no action has been taken by idea staff
Sarita

Call Deatails - Idea

Call details required for a lost mobile connection
Can I have the call details for my Idea number 9990476601
I have lost the mobile and I am sure that it has been taken by one of my friends and the number is currently being used in

It would be very kind of you if you can forward the call details(Incoming & Outgoing) to my mail Id for the Month of March, April and May, june & July

I am ready to pay the charges that is applicable for getting this done
Plz by request

Complaint for SIM Rejection - Idea Prepaid

My SIM No. is 89918911000129771155 & Mobile no. is 9889559605. I am entered in wrong PIN/PUK in many time then my sim was rejected. I sent many e-mails to IDEA Cellular Customer Care for re-issue of SIM, but Customer care executive is not reply or not re-issue of my SIM.

Unwanted messages and calls - Idea Cellular 9822570728

I am getting unwanted callsand messages from Tele-marketing agencies at my Idea pre-paid cell ph.No.9822570728
For example --on 27/07/2008 message from 59857 came at 01.36 A.M
--on 01/07/2008 message from SBI came at01.54 A.M
PLESE ENSURE TO STOPP THESE AT MY CELLPHONE IMMEDIATELY.

deduct balance - Idea Prepaid

I m Khushnood Mustafa your Idea celular costomer and my mobile
no is 9795592688.

this is the second time that my balance laps what is the reason i
m very very upset duo to this and i nevet take any scheme so

so i reqvest you kindly returend my balance and pls never cut my
balance ok

and i also reqvest you pls dont send my any massage or call on my
no 9795592688 coz i m working in Reliance .

your massgaes or call disturbe me while i m working on my office
so

i hope that my reqvest will not emply u do u your best.

Thanks and Regards,

KHUSHNOOD MUSTAFA

regarding prepaid recharge - Idea Prepaid

i am yogesh mobile no. 9912780011
i had done the recharge of 333 on 17-9-2008 it was done through internet banking money is deducted from my A/C but all off suden the idea persons have also deducted the same balance from my A/C with out any reason.
i had also given application for deactivation of GPRS facilitey from my A/C that is also not been deactivated till now and they are deducting money from my A/C.kndly tell me what to do.
where to complaint, how shoud i get my money back.
Kamal Sharma Idea Cellular, Prepaid  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

SIM Card not ready to save the contact no., and don't show already saves no. - Idea Cellular, Prepaid

My sim card of idea cellular is not working properly. It is unable to save the new contacts and does not displays the existing no.
I Have forward the complaint to the ideacustomer care but they are unable to solution for this problem

your faithfully
kamal Sharma
M.No. 0990742917
Add. 23-B, Street No. -2
Bholanath Nagar, Shahdara
Delhi-110032
Ara

taken all the balance from prepaid account - Idea Cellular Limited - Prepaid Connection

I had taken a Prepaid conection few months back. The card was supposed to be valid for 1 year. I have been told to rechanrge the card for a talktime. When I recharged the card for the first time and tried using it, i realised that the card was giving "Invalid Sim" error. When I went to Idea center they suggected me to pay 100 Rs and replace the simcard. After replacing the simcard i came to know that the cards validity has changed and would get expired in a day.

I had to recharge the card for its validity. I did rechange the card for lifetime. I used it for few days and went out of station for a month. After coming back when i tried using the same simcard, it gave message that the card is expired. I contacted Idea customer center and they took my complaint and changed the expiry period but taken all my balance from the prepaid account.

I went to Idea customer center, Law college road, pune for the prepaid balance which was supposed to be there in my accont but to my surprised, i came to know from idea customer center executive that he cannot check the balance and he cannot help me in this situation. He has mentioned that if we are not using the idea connection then they would disconnect it. He also told that he cannot help me due to some server issues and cannot take my complaint as of now and asked me to visit the idea center after 2 days.

the way idea customer center executives are handling their customers is very bad. I never had this kind of experience from any other celluler company. Idea need to work very hard to improve on the quality of support they are providing.

Finally I havent got my balance yet but i am fade up with the Idea cnnection and Idea service which is totaly useless.
ajeesh Idea Cellular  - Navapur, Nandurbar, Maharashtra, India

personal harassment - ideamobile

My friend's mobile no is 09961622135
till from two days a unknown no has makes continous distrub, the no: is 9946111519 plz send me the details
ajeesh

maine caller tunes lagvi thi jo dialog lagvaya tha vo nahi laga mujhe dialog lagwana hai.
sunitha

activation of caller tune - Idea Prepaid

I, Don't Need Dialer Tone. It's Being Activated Without My Notice I Need It To Be "DEACTIVATED'' Immediately.In Case Of Failing In With In 2 Days, I Would be filing a Complaint To High Authorities.

MY PH:9948071717
D
nishant

my dialer tone has not being activated till now? 24 hour are over 9718702797

hi, refund for the balance deduction. - Idea Prepaid Customer

hi
my mob. number is 9718025468, on dated 07/12/2008, my mob. balance has been deducted of 30 rupees for some astology services that was not activated by me . as i had talk to idea customer care on dateed 12/7/2008, 12/10/2008, 12/10/2008 they are not solving my problem and even they are denied to loged my complaint . please solved my problem, thanks

krishna nand shukla
(09718025468)
rahul

i am rahul,
my prepaid no is 9977002806.everything was going ok.one day they cancled my SIM registration.i went to customer care . They said that somebody made a duplicate of my sim .And now they say that the sim was not on my name.Now please tell me how to solve this problem.

rahul