IFB Washing Machine - regarging service center

jvalantoza
sir, i have ifb Washing machine i have so many complaints
(1) i dont have books and warranty card delear told me that this is new model so we have no book and card.
(2) in gandhinagar IFB service center not answer properly technician and Manager Mr. sunil not answe properly.
(3) i complained on 25th October 08 (25/10/08) and the machine parts availabe on 19th November 08 (19/11/08) nearly one month after so many phone called, till date machine not working properly and person of service centre not receiving properly i m very tired so now i have to help of consumer forum if my complaint not solved

Comments

We required IFB Customer Care centres in Hyderabad. We Want servicing for IFB washing machine.
My cont no is 9490166572
cholan

I need IFB customer care in chennai. bcoz of My IFB washing machine taking long time to wash.

I need ur service center ph no. for servicing of Washing machine

Need ur service center phone number

We need washing machine water tube, Could u please giveme contact nos of sales in Hyderabad

IFB WASHING MACHINE PURCHASED FROM NEW DELHI in 1996/97 needs repairs.
Machine is presently available in Paonta Sahib Dist. Sirmour Himachal Pradesh).Please provide contact person for the same to repair.
Is there any posssibility of exchage with new machine.
Kindly inorm by email.

Can you arrange some technician(washing machine service) in Bangalore. it is IFB Exective plus, front loading, fully automatic.

MY Address.

shaik hussain
# 78, 1st floor, 2nd cross, Rajappa block,
J.C.Nagar Bangalore-06
080-23535311

IFB purchased IFB washing machine one year completed. Water is not going outside.

Our IFB washing machine is not working, and we want service for the machine, please give us the Hyderabad dealer number for service.

i what to know the toll no & service centre at chennai

pl send a technician for my ifb washing machine
contact 9444043173

I have purchased IFB washing machine last year in Chennai. I have shifted to Hyderabad from Chennai regarding job. Now I want to purchase a Cover and a stand for the washig machine. I want to know the price of the (1) cover and (2) stand. I want the contact nos. of IFB, Hyderabad.

Yes, i too face the same kind of problems with customer Care. I have complained around march 23 2010 about Motor problem and I have called around 10 times but when ever I called to customer care the response is not good, it is almost 40 days, till now my issue was not resolved compliant number:4294511

Answer i got is motor is not available.

Thanks & Regards
Govinda Rao.ContactNO: 9704550345

very bad service IFB dont buy ... i am facing too much problem

Please do not BUY IFB products as their after sales is pathetic.

Please do not buy IFB washing machine. It is waste of not only your money.
It also spoils your cloths also time and money.Very pathetic services.
If drum damaged, they say drum is not available and will keep your machine without any response months together.

Service persons not attending
I have IFB washing machine is under AMC. in hyderabad.
Generated complaint number 5595923 on 22nd. Next day service person attend and he replace the part. It’s still not working. He asked me about AMC paper that day we couldn’t find it. Last time some spare parts are replaced in under AMC, we explained him.
He told us we will check our data base and let you know. After that we will not get any phone call or response. We called help line and ask about status they told us it’s closed.
How ???
We explained about the situation. then they gave service persons numbers Nagender 9248613677, 9441170656, 9704441836 those phone numbers are wrong . Again I called help line told those numbers are wrong, and also told them please update your phone numbers. he got angry on me, fine. Suddenly he put the phone down. And again called help line, same person pick up the phone I told why are u put the phone down some discussion are happened. And he gave one number 040 39187605/606 that phone is always busy.
I found one service center phone number in hyderbad 65792208 those are coolly told me that area (Address)is not our premises we will not attend that. Good. They gave me madhapur service center phone number. I called 9397691234 (sampath) that person, , I explained about situation he immediately reacted that I send a mail to IFB about your part is, they reject it.
I told, you should inform us. Without any information how we know that I asked. He told me you know vijay (service person) you can call that person do it. Is that person told like that? as a branch head he will not talk like that. Finally he told me Monday service person will attend that. I told clearly I will write a mail to fib. He told me if you want sent a mail sent, not a problem.
I called head branch manger 9392488496 (Praveen) I explained about the story. He is coolly I will take care of that issue.
today is Monday(27th Dec) no one is attend this now the time is 6:00 pm. I called Praveen he is not lifting the phone. Again I called help line they told I will send you bala Krishna.
If it is branch manger is not responding my call (I know he is busy with some other things). Who will solve it? Whom should I contact?
Thanks for read this story for IFB service.
This is last chance I am trying to take help through mail.
Kaladhar
HYDERABAD
N Jul 28, 2011 by
suryav

my complaint no is 6813736 made a complaint on 25th to IFB washing machine no one has turned up as of now. if fact my machine was working well the service person who had come for amc checked it and spoiled it further it is now working at all now
A Jul 18, 2012 by
dmuralik

IFB should be totally banned in India considering how pathetic their customer service and how reckless their officials are. They replace parts again with old parts and force customers to take AMC. Whomever you talk to in their service department, will exhibit the same behaviour. I feel instead of wasting time in dealing with let us complain to competition commission of india/consumer court so that these idiots can be banned and saving precious time for all of us. I have gone through this night mare atleast 3 or 4 times. Finally advised all my friends to go for Samsung/Bosch washing machines. They seem to be happy so far.

IFB Washing Machine - regarging service center